Ok so help me understand

Ok so help me understand

Israel defend their rightful land against evil Islamic invaders

Israel defence force only attacks legit targets like hamas terrorist and aborts attacks when innocent Palestine civilians are in the area

Hamas attacks INNOCENT Israeli civilians

Yet somehow Sup Forums thinks Israel is the evil aggressor here

OK... nice fucking logic

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hamas-tank-dismissed-as-harmless-parade-float-after-wheels-seen-under-structure-driven-through-gaza-a6851436.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CTZn1YHn-r0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Desert retards are going to do desert retard shit, all that matters is why are either of these fuckers in Europe?

Did you know Israeli girls fight for home and family against satanic Islamic invaders?
they need our support

No offense, I don't trust foreign shills.
Most of you guys are either using proxy or just trolling.

hi

>rightful land

You do know that isreal is only 70 years old right? What right do the descendants of nomadic desert wanderings Jews have over the people who have called present day Palestine, etc home for literally millennia?

I am not condoning Hamas, war crimes or human shields, btw. Simply encouraging you to consider more than simply one perspective.

>rightful land

>rightful land

That's basically bullshit. The land belongs to whoever can control it. It's a meme excuse. If you conquer Russia, that land belongs to you now.

All hail zionism

I dont really give a shit about your semite struggles

>Rightful land
Haha no.

Yeah da joose need tanks for their hummus
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/hamas-tank-dismissed-as-harmless-parade-float-after-wheels-seen-under-structure-driven-through-gaza-a6851436.html

Israel is illegitimate

>Killing Jews
>War crime

Does outright subjugation/containment (read: my country and our native red folks) of a soil's original inhabitants justify the victor's occupation? Is it a simple issue of might makes right, and to the victor goes the spoils?

Or in the case of Israel, does its inhabitants millennia-long tendency to usurp, subvert and coerce act as an exclusion to the might is right argument? Furthermore, are we to lend any practical credence to the undisputable affirmation of history indeed tending to repeat itself, as various tribes of Jews throughout history have cyclically weasled and wormed their way into power, only to be subsequently subjugated, banished and sent wandering to their next target society?

Has there always been, and is there now a clear agenda that blatantly advocates the mass subjugation or even genocide of "goyim," or are these trends explained away by an inherent ruthlessness and cunning of a people that has endured throughout recorded history?

What I'm asking here, Moshe, is this - how proud are you of your dry patch of sand?

>Israel defence force only attacks legit targets

Israel's Air Force attacked Syrian army directly aiding ISIS and An-Nousra advance on Deir-ez-Zor.

sage for shills

Does that imply that they acted on their own, like a real superpower, totally independent of any tangible system of outwardly influenced checks and balances? Do you know how the world's wealthiest do things? Do you even care?

Imagine the visual metaphor that papa Zionist Israel is a proficient puppet master tugging the marionette strings of a puppet USA. I reject that notion wholeheartedly, having glimpsed the depths of hyperbolic human greed without any fear of consequence.

Rather, I think it's a bunch of faggot idiot oligarchs and trust fund punks with a family inheritance, rich enough to buy their own marionette strings; and they're retardedly flailing their puppet shows at one another in a big stupid contest to see who's puppet is the biggest.

Israel's got a big red white and blue puppet, but some of the strings are starting to snap. We're really rather tired of this dance, and the world's wealthiest have two options: they either get together and pay for the puppet's repairs, or they decide to snip the strings and take bets on how thoroughly the West eats itself.

Jews want to erase the white race

Free Palestine
End Zionism

>evil Islamic invaders

Palestinians aren't invaders, and they belong in Israel more than most Jews today.

Jews burn women and children and look for sympathy from people they hate exploit and have nothing but contempt for.
Nope.

Dude just go away

You posted this exact thread with same wording yesterday already. Really makes me think.

Today its the Palestinians tomorrow its whites.

You already posted this bullshit yesterday you fucking gay kike shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTZn1YHn-r0

Did you know that most Israeli girls are ugly inbred nigger rape-babies.

>Israel defend their rightful land against evil Islamic invaders
Israel are the invaders, dumbass. They invaded Palestine and stole the land. The only reason they got away with it is because they're Jews.
I'm no fan of Hamas and his sand nigger army but the Israeli government are scumbag kikes.

are you gay?

wrong

The more dead kikess the less jews.

I don't recognise Israel as a legitimate country, they are nothing more than a Jewish UN sanctioned occupation force. Palestine has every right to try and remove said occupation force. If a Jew walked into my home and said "Oy vey got, this is my home now!" I'd fight them too.

That has nothing to do with what I said, kike. I said Israel are invaders and stealing land.

>Look! This Jew has tits! Hail Israel goy!
What's your point?

only annoying stormfaggots and queer neostalinists suck pali dick
i stand with israel
serbs and jews brothers forever

Everyday with this post you filthy Zionist worm

ISRAEL DID 9/11

There's no blonde genetics in Semitic filth.
Even Jews know Aryans are beautiful.
Israel is a Moroccan zoo.

do I really need to choose between towelheads and kikes

Fpbp. Israel and goat fucker shenanigans are none of my concern.

Stand is code for shill

Nope. Just let them kill each other.

fuck off rabbi shapiro

sure why not. i would shill for israel. islam is the real danger, and once you stop larping as a nazi, you will understand that.

Fuck off kike. You are all parasites.

>Israel defend their rightful land against evil Islamic invaders
Israel is not defending when they attack their surrounding countries. It's not their "rightful land", anyone and anything can claim ownership to any random patch of land under the authority of nonexistent deities described in politically charged books and scrolls written thousands of years ago by madmen. Not that I condone Islam, or disagree with you in them being evil, but calling them so shows up your pro-kike bias.

>Israel defence force only attacks legit targets like hamas terrorist and aborts attacks when innocent Palestine civilians are in the area
False. Israel forces have no qualms in covering palestinian kids in white phosphorous. In fact, they attack anyone who even comes close to discovering state secrets with brutal force regardless of allegiance. The mass murder of the entire USS Liberty crew is an example, as is their own law which imprisons Israeli citizens for life if they dare question the internationally unsanctioned Israeli nuclear weapons program.

>Hamas attacks INNOCENT Israeli civilians
This is true. But so does Israel attack innocent civilians of all surrounding nations, and even of nations completely disconnected from them, only to exert international political pressure.

>Yet somehow Sup Forums thinks Israel is the evil aggressor here
How can you somehow think Israel *isn't* an evil aggressor is troubling. Not all Israeli citizens are evil, as not all US citizens are evil, but their respective governments are responsible for most of the worlds wars, refugee and financial crisis', assassination of foreign politicians and attacks on foreign embassies and both are responsible for breaches in cybersecurity all across the globe due to their joint programs related to the Equation Group dropping cyberweapons onto the lap of the Shadow Brokers and royally fucking up the world. They coded the WANNACRY virus, it wasn't some North Korean coders, they simply bought the virus.

Most Americans have been supportive of Israel for decades.

Until we noticed things like CNN, Schumer, Feinstein, etc. and etc.

We are starting to go "Hmmmmm....."

Israel funds ISIS you dumb cunt.

This is a Jewish version of Meanya Trump.
Jewish women look like Shrek

cant deny this

enough ALREADY with your SHILLING you fucking frypan

Where have I seen this hideous face before?

>That's basically bullshit. The land belongs to whoever can control it. It's a meme excuse. If you conquer Russia, that land belongs to you now.
It does not. The Right of Conquest was made globally illegal by the same NWO your country and the US tried to force on the entire world. On the eyes of the UN, Right of Conquest is no longer a legitimate claim of ownership. Basically, you fucked it up by not getting the Middle East under control before you tried to go for global domination. Your own rules which were created to prevent other nations from defending themselves against you are now outlawing your own existence. It is so satisfying to see jews jewing jews.

>What rights do tubby uneducated Yanks have over the people who have called the Present Day United States of America home for literally millennia?

They don't have any. Might is right.. Basically, the bare minimum for your statehood being recognised, is the ability to keep the area you claim for yourself with force if needed be. The so called Palestinian territorries failed miserably at that, and should be happy they still get to exist today... If it were up to a state any less well intentioned than Isreal, they would have wiped the Pallies from the map like the Pallies have always promised they would Isreal, given a chance.

NEW
E
W

Nobody is defending Hamas you dumb kike. You are invaders and you can't prove otherwise. Keep sharing your propaganda because it'll do fuck all here.

muslim lover homosexual detected

Oy vet! We have to burn the children goyim!

Just another Jewish lie.

>Israel
>rightful land
WRONG. Jews have no rightful land.

>It does not.
Ya it does.
>The Right of Conquest was made globally illegal by the same NWO your country and the US tried to force on the entire world.
They make plenty of things illegal.. Cluster bombs, chemical weapons, assfucking, nukes, weed... Shit, even in Amsterdam weed is illegal. It just doesn't mean anything.

Look at Crimea: You take it, you own it. Look at Catalonia: Even if they end up voting for independence, they'll never get it unless they TAKE it from the Spanish with force.

I made very clear I'm not a fan of Muslims. You kikes will die screaming for your crimes and there is nothing you can do to stop your destruction.

Jews should be banned from teaching history.
You can tell a Jew is lying when its lips are moving.

WHAT WHOULD YOU DO?

SELF DEFENCE

>INNOCENT Israeli
U wot m8

yea right

Slavic girls passed off as 'jews' , why don't you ask them if they integrate or are neonazi/Orthodox Christians even if they moved in israhell, hm ? haha

this

Fuck off JIDF.

The world would be a much better place if Israel no longer existed.

>bohoo israelis are bad for invading and taking land, it hurts my feelings and it isnt right

put a cock into your mouth fag, nations conqured others for thousand of years and natives were fighting back all the time, its just part of the cycle

>do seppuku kike

Your Jewish lies don't work here.
Jewish genetic sewage.
Swarthy and misshapen ugly filth.

You are all weak and you will lose. The shilling you kikes do is just the screaming of a dying rat.

who the fuck is paying you? get rid of the proxy, please.

the second we see those pics of kike girls in uniform appearing, we know what's going on. we aren't retarded.

Dont fucking dare to call agressive expansion "self defence". You try to conqure land - you get retaliation. It is warfare 101, you can't be that stupid to not understand it, so I say you are trolling.

Juden Raus!

>Oy vey! Look at the innocent Jews goyim!
It ain't working kike.

>hamas dindu no rockets jewish lies

look at this proof

proof

Yet Jews still have their hands out for reparations and pies and moan about a few hundred dead criminals executed for their crimes.

Nobody is paying me
Im just a Norwegian Christian who wants to show support to innocent Israeli against ISLAMIC INVADERS

Fuck off proxy hasbra jewfag

>(((Proof)))

one day, the state of israel may fall and someone else will take its place as the opressor, but until then you can keep screaching about """muh inhumanity""", no one importent outside your jerk circle cares

>proof
Of what exactly? Of hamas defending arabia from jew filth?

Crimea wasnt taken militarily.

ftfy

Keep crying kike. You're all gonna burn like the rats you are. Hitler was right to shove you into camps. You are vermin.

Just tear israel/palistine off the map. Thanks!