What the fuck was the point of this character

what the fuck was the point of this character

What was the point of the show?

Strangely, he served as a voice of reason.

He was the only character who wasn't a melodramatic retard.

He was really strange at first it looked like he was going to be the guy with the dark past who was going to stir shit up, but he turned out to be the most normal and stable person of the group after yuta.

He did have a strange way of cutting through the bullshit and spouting what should have been obvious common sense.

Gay fap fodder

Don't know but he's hot.

To be a bro

OP, he was what Tenga was supposed to be a bro and a true friend.

Splash, splash. Buzz buzz.

Fujoshi fuel

This, pretty much. I want to rescue him and bring him into a better anime.

>muh diversity

I want SoL with him and the MC talking about things like they did in the 2nd last episode

I'd rather Kiznaiver was an SoL about him, MC, and Nico screwing around doing fun stuff instead of the shit we got.

Selling the show to fujoshi?

If you ask Trigger, they'll say "saving anime", ask anyone else and they'll say "creating containment threads for that season".

Being the surprise best boy and character in general.

I've been asking myself the same damn question every fucking minute of it. Without any second thoughts I can say I've watched it only for the animation. It's sucha a shame that some of the characters like Chidori and Tenga got wasted on this shit.

I love that everyone thought he was going to bring the most trouble of the group, but he turned out to do the exact opposite.

Trigger never said they want to save anime. That meme was about Yamakan until retarded Sup Forumsshitters started using this line

Trigger saved Anime with Luluco, they ruined it with Kiznaiver

Anime was ruined the moment Osamu Tezuka came up with an idea it would be cheaper to express emotions through eyes (thus drawing them bigger) rather than by animating the whole body and face.