What’s up with all the incredibly young Caucasian homeless people in NY??

What’s up with all the incredibly young Caucasian homeless people in NY??
I just got back from a business trip, I went out in the evenings to and around TimeSquare and all I saw was young homeless white people, not a single ethnic person who was visibly homeless. Yes some of the street performers were black, but they looked clean and were at least doing some work for their begging (street performance) but the white people were sleeping on the streets, in the doorways of closed businesses and everywhere.
Why the hell are white kids (mostly attractive) who are in the prime of their lives, going homeless at record rates in NY? Is this an issue in other parts of the US?
In SF area where I’m from most of the homeless population is older and ethnic (some white people rarely young)

I would bet my life savings that the majority of them are Bernie voters

It’s been like this since Obama’s second term. Company’s in NY don’t want to hire white people, unless they have an education and are liberal

It's what happens when you import foreign competition in your cities.

If 10,000 migrants come in to your city every year, but you're only building maybe 1000 homes a year, then competition for homes increases.

This is what the liberal left want, they are idiots.

Japan has it right on letting its population reduce and stabilise instead of just importing constantly.

Same is happening in UK and Europe. Just wait till all those millions of refugees in Germany move out of the refugee camps and in to homes, they'll soon have an explosion of homelessness too.

Actually a lot of them are gay. They leave the rural and suburban areas to go to the cities where the other gays are. Also gays use tons of drugs and ruin their lives hence the homelessness.

They dont look emaciated
The kids and even the woman looks amused to be photographed
Look pretty clean and whatnot
Clean clothes
Clean bottle
Clean stroller
They obviously have some support
Its a little strange for them to be sitting in a street asking for money
She could be nuts
>could

It's not just gays, but the in flux of rural and suburban "teens" looking to party is a big problem. Once people get into the city from Indiana or something, it is very difficult to leave w/o money lmao.

Street performers are not street people you fucking mong.

Well in fairness, OP, if you and I had many beautiful aryan babies together in SF, we may not be able to afford them in this city and would end up begging on the streets to keep our kids in macbooks.

But seriously, there's no excuse for being young, white, able-bodied and homeless. You'd have to really be slacking to suck at life that bad.

>clean clothes
>clean faces
>healthy weight
>nice functional stroller
>full bottle
>happy children
She is probably not even homeless, just really lazy. Instead of taking the kids and sitting around at the park all day she probably figured out she could make a couple hundred a day just sitting there with a sign and pretending to be homeless. The dad probably picks them up after he gets off work and they go home and eat a nice diner while counting the money.

No white homeless youth in SF? Are you kidding me? SF is a required stop on the Choose to be Homeless Tour. One of the very last cities, in fact, on that tour before Portland: the place where burnouts go to burn out.

You can be homeless without being a bum.
For you to have a house (if you could never afford to buy one and your family didn't leave you any either) you need to get another person to agree to rent you theirs.

Lately, that's kind of hard since people are sick of bad tenants trashing the place and leaving without a trace. Many people ask you for stupid amounts of money that are froze in your account (you don't lose that money but you need to have it and once it's frozen you can't spend it until the contract is over) or they just affor to be picky due to high demand.

So if you earn very little money you can look for a shelter, buy food and since you don't spend anything on rent or bills you can even afford clothes.

People go to the big city for jobs, there are no jobs, they end up stuck because they spend all their money to move to the big city for a job to make money.

sympathy can earn you more shekels than an honest job

>car wash user here

People are horrible especially when they can get free shit for lying

>dude comes in with a Mercedes
>wants handwash, most expensive package
>leave work early and see him begging for money not even 1000 feet away from the car wash

I say the same >Clean clothes
Wash'o'matics. You can clean your clothes and dry them for 15€ in Spain.

>Clean faces
Just wash yourself a bit in the park or go to a gym and get a shower (there are gyms in Spain where you can go there for 1€/day and there are some that are free in certain towns).

>Healthy weight, nice stroller, full bottle
You can buy more food when you don't have to spend money on bills or rent

>Happy children
They are too young to even know what being homeless mean. Even if they are having a rough life they can be happy at times, maybe it's a good mother.

yes this is the case in nz we are importing thousands of poos and chinks now every IT job has a thousand applicants

Scary shit

>strange but stil unacceptable
where is dead beat dad?

high rent/no work, move the hell away from NY
get a damn job in middle america

Ideological warfare.

You only get a free home if you're not white.

sounds about right

Heroin addiction. It will suck every penny out of your pocket feeding that monkey.

>Be avg height (read: manlet)
>Work out hard
>Good job and prospects
>Hey wanna hang out sometime?
>lol no manlet I only date 6'+ cuz I'm 5'0.
>oh look Chad is out of jail this weekend
>fuck Chad when he's not fucking 12 others
>oh no! Chad is going to jail again for meth possession!
>hey wanna date now? You have to love my bastards
>lol no
>OP pic related

It's easy to avoid by just not going to the biggest most populated cities in the country.

Its part of white privilege, you get state support while being """" people of color"""", and hou dont get it if you are wayt niyo-natsi raycis' evil-doer.

So provilged!

A begger hangs out by my local WalMart. Newspaper runs a story on him. Basically raking in $300 per day tax-free.

Here in London I am friends with a vulnerable English girl who is trying to social housing, she was told by the local council that they won't house her because she can speak English.
They will house someone who because of their inability to speak English will never get a job, we will however subsidise them to produce more culturally incompatible children.

She is currently being accommodated in a hotel which she share with a few other foreign sorts who make no attempt to learn English and are simply waiting for the golden ticket of a free house in London from which they can extract big bucks by subletting allowing them to go back to their country and live like a king off the income.
Also many of our immigrants are claiming benefits under multiple identities and our social services are just not equipped to prevent this.
If you're white and unemployed however you will be hounded by the authorities till you are forced off of benefits and into homelessness

Shes really cute

they're hippie dippie morons that smoke pot or other shit and cant keep a job because "the boss is on my ass again, i'm quitting". they come from shitty parents just like them, or they alienate their families with their bullshit, so they have no support system. then they acquire leftist views and hope that people will give them free shit. ive seen it a thousand times, ive worked with people like that, and they are complete shit.