Wow

Wow.

Trump is a mess.

Wow you're a nigger.

this cunt was wrong about everything

>comey
>trump administration

Which Trump resignation/termination is she wrong about?

That dude is ugly as fuck, why do they put him on camera? Am I missing something?

I love how the Russia scandal is not focusing on Russia running facebook ads that influenced the election. Nobody on the left has a problem with Zuckerberg personally profiting from those ads by taking money from Russia and running those ads... Zuck is still a god to them.

Like a true CEO, Trump fires people who are underperforming rather than let them continue to shit up his cabinet like Obama did. Obama would have had to fire 100% of his cabinet, all of them were garbage.

Also you're a nigger.

Who's the little boy?

>yates
>trump admin

Bitch would've been fired anyway if the Senate weren't cucked.

oh shhhittt. you got trump by the balls this time.

I love Rachel. Trump is the worst president in history.

Nigger

Did you miss yesterday where Congress made Twitter and other companies testify about Russian activity on their networks?

Trump kept him on instead of having his own FBI director put in place after he sabotaged the Hillary campaign because he was getting bullied by the meanies online.

A true CEO doesn't make shitty hiring decisions in the first place. There's a reason retention rate is a highly monitored metric in any successful company (not that you would know).

>Comey
dykes better get off my hypnobox

>your face.jpg

Fuck Zuck too.

fpbp

Actually, this is

>the guy famous for firing people has been firing a lot of people

Can't help but feel good about Trump's outlook knowing this is all they have to attack him with.

I think hes the first guy actually cleaning up. As long as he doesnt throw to many people out. Cant sail a ship without a crew

The government is woefully understaffed. That's why Tillerson made the dumb mistake of saying how great North Korea was doing a few weeks ago. He's not being advised properly and neither are a lot of cabinet secretaries.

>understaffed
You misspelled overstaffed.

he bragged about being able to hire the BEST people, but look at this mess of a government

yeah maybe he was able to hire the best beaners to oversee his shitty construction sites, but that's about it

>the news media should be unbiased.
>this guy can't say the word "Trump" without a shit sucking look on his face.
>can't deliver the news without scoffing or giving some kind of condescending look.

I hate this news cycle. And it's shit like this that will ensure it's 8 years worth.

>look at this mess of a government
>Brazil

Y'fired was a campaign promise

excuse me our current government is ROCK SOLID backstage, all they have to do is hack off another chunk of the amazon to the agribusiness tycoons every couple of months or so to keep things that way

>i-i'm glad Trump won

I'd rather not have a murderer be the president so yes, I'm glad

This. Why would less bureaucracy be a bad thing OP?
sage

Drain the swamp.
What part are you liberals not getting ?

This genderfluid stuff is way creepy. Man up and grow a beard or go buy a set of tits. You can't be both, weirdo.

Christ what is this thing?

Hello Rachel

>promises to drain the swamp
>gets called out for it

hi nignog

sup

And you are a degenerate bubba getting his sis preggous behind the barn, so?

Obama was a politician, he only fired people when he absolutely had to, to sacrifice efficiency for the appearance of stability.

Trump is a business man. He fires people based on their performance.

Trump is draining the swamp.

You've refused my collection of assorted Buttplugs for the surprise behind door #3 !!

Who is the dude in the picture?

I have nothing but pure hatred for that woman

I IS REALITY SHOW BIZNISMAN

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!1

I got turned on to her when she was the best assasin online to stomp on Romney's balls every night. To her credit, she was good at stomping on GOP establishment balls.

But I lost respect for her when she over played her hand and tried to take down Christie over a stupid traffic jam.

She's as wrong-headed as they come, but she is still a masterful troll. As media trolls go, shes among the smartest the left has. She cant see her own party's bullshit, shes totally blind to it, but she does have a knack for seeing bullshit on the right. The only problem is the viewer has to know what is actual bullshit and what is her own warped perspective.

If Sup Forums doesn't give OP a solid answer with reasonable arguments in next 5 minutes I'm becoming liberal again. I've had enough with neo-Sup Forums redditors being beaten at their own game and resorting to nigger calling everyone who BTFOs them.

I understand what he is saying. But my problem with that is that this view misunderstands that whites and blacks are two totally different creatures. We call them deficiencies because we assume their value for social interaction and intelligence is or should be the same as ours and measured as such. It would be like trying to rate a bird by its ability to swim. You cant mix the two and not expect chaos for both. Even stranger, we try to convince them to judge themselves based on our criteria.

He is right though, there are legitimate hereditary factors. But as nature goes, they arent deficiencies. Its just nature playing the long game. They are the oldest living humanoid genome, and they will likely continue to be. Nature doesnt care about technology and art. Nature awards survival to whoever can run fastest or swing a branch hardest when disaster reduces the environment to a wasteland again. Complex social organization is only useful if the individual survives. It doesnt work in every situation and takes forever to reboot when it fails. A gang of negros can form up to perform a raid or hunt in no time, every time and tend to eschew complex heirarchies that arent immediately practical. They are natures 'libertarians'. They dont survive off government welfare, they exploit it completely as any creature would. We provide it precisely because they would sack our cities into extinction if we didnt. We dun goofed.

That dumb bitches rating are a mess.
She's getting BTFO by Hannity.

Maddow has even less credibility than Alex Jones.