Hibike!

What is importance of Midori's existence?
She did nothing kind to Kumiko.
I guess that Midori doesn't like Kumiko because Shuuichi likes her.

>What is importance of Midori's existence?
She's green.

Whozuki
Midowho

Midori will one day fight against Kumiko for Shuuichi and will win leaving Kumiko with only Reina but after awhile Reina starts fucking Taki-sensei and Kumiko is left alone

Why does Kumiko have her hand like that?

Midori is into deep dark NTR shit.

I still don't understand why Hazuki and Midori are advertised as main characters.

Does anyone have scans of this?

Could be just me but I've noticed that ever since Hyouka any fluff hairs that isn't the MC gets bullied the most in KyoAni stuff.

Koito is the first one to get the much needed tomboy bullying. Yeah she isn't exactly a tomboy but you know what I mean.

Midori is the first one that gets a dose of Asuka's spergout, eventhough the midget is the nicest little thing around. It's the first time too I see Asuka being a whiny bitch. Could've been more helpful but I guess father issues can make someone retarded.

Muse not only bumbled in the ninth episode but it took a giant drill to knock some sense in her.

And worst of all, Mayaka is the victim of the cruellest thing KyoAni has ever done. She's literally the manga club's playtoy

Were Koito and Mayaka that fluffy? And I don't think any of that is significant enough to take note of. Most characters get "bullied" in some way. When I think of bullying I think of something like what Rikka goes through. Just constant (but she sort of instigates it with her autism).
That cat youkai from KnK is the fluffiest girl ever but I don't think she was bullied at all.

She grips cock like that.

Koito isn't a tomboy at all, pls don't mislabel
Still best girl though.

>what's the importance of midori's existence

Yes because the show would be much better with just Hazuki and Kumiko.

>Midori doesn't like Shuichi

She literally says I love you Kumiko I the episode 10 or 11.

I don't like this OP. He's retarded. He makes these threads a lot and always has an autistic opinion about something that isn't true.

What kind of sheltered pansy are you? None of those things mentioned are bullying. It's called "fun"

Not him but I think he meant it in a light-hearted way too.

Just my opinion pls don't bully

To be the second best girl.

In the festival arc the manga club intentionally provoked Mayaka with lots of inane shit for no reason other than their own amusement and to advertise their club by literally putting a sign saying there's gonna be a entertaining match up between a queen and an androgenic girl.

If that counts as fun then you're a cunt

Why do best girls suffer so much?

Mayaka was the only one who was actually bullied, I think. Even Satoshi didn't treat her well, damn.

Fluffy girls NEEDS to be bullied.

It's their sole reason for existence.

So I guess she plays as second fiddle then. Heh.

Second big fiddle.

She stares right into my soul.

Post 420 Midori

Lesbians.

She's a good bass player which is fucking rare.

The cat youkai, you mean the one with that long brown hair right? I haven't watched KnK yet.
What Rikka gets though probably counts more as self abuse.

This. Kyoani for some reason want to make another HTT 2.0 group.

Hell, even Natsuki, Buchou, Ribbon, & Kaori are way more relevant than Green & Chuba in Plot story.

As someone who has admittedly only read the first novel, I like this way much better.

Also, friendly reminder that Haruka and Kaori never interact in the novels at all.

KyoAni didn't find a way.

>spoiler
Wow, really? I really liked their friendship. It was nice that Kaori had someone levelheaded to support her.

She's voiced by Moe Toyota. Good enough reason for me

How can a Toyota be so moe?

Her voice makes my dick diamonds, is that moe?

Maybe just me but their skirts aren't as short.

It may have something to do with their legs not being as long, either.

Are all rich girls like this?

That's not exactly moe

Without Midori there is no small Midori imouto

Lesbos are dumb.

DON'T MIND ME JUST COMING HTROUGH TO POST BEST GIRL

She's just really, really cute, that's it.

Remove ribbon from the premises

She has nice little thighs too.