I don't want to see another post about Deku being the whinniest bitch this season when this faggot exists

I don't want to see another post about Deku being the whinniest bitch this season when this faggot exists.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministerialis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deku is the whiniest bitch this season.

he didnt even whine unlike deku who cries every ep
also
>thank you
back to r.eddit with you

>implying Subaru is even half as much of a whiny bitch as Deku
huehuehuehue

betas would have thought it's only their fault

he was right about her owing him and being a bitch for now disbanding him

Subaru isn't it past your bed time?

>lowercase poster
Back to twitter with you.

Not even close

>acts like an omega lord faggot
>cries every fucking episode
>has the power of a God and is still a little bitch

Deku would have made way more sense as an MMO healslut.

Subaru is an obnoxious cunt all the time and acts like a fucking sperg when he gets called out in his behavior. At least Deku is likable

this

Midoriya is literally ZERO TO HERO, this guy is ZERO TO DARK LORD

Subaru > Deku

a turd is still a turd

He obviously should have watched more groundhog day to know how to properly deal with the situation he was in.

As I watch this show he becomes more and more annoying

Deku is a million times more manly than any harem protagonist ever.

I am honestly not bothered by this episode, yes it was cringy and he fucked up terribly, but the author of course intends him to learn from this point on and give us a better look into who Subaru really is. All you anons talking about Subaru's bitch behaviour and thinking you can do better, fucking sad.

Honestly I could do better I think but I am also much older then Subaru, at his age? Oh fuck that would be traumatic, he is probably close to a psychological break down from experiencing such traumatic deaths over and over and over, and has put the weight of the world on his own shoulders so to speak.
He is still a narcissistic little shit, but who isn't at that age?

The MC is really really shit. Some retards on Sup Forums think that because he is not generic he is good.

does Al have the same power of Subaru?

The people defending him are the self inserters. Hahaha you two are pathetic.

This, anons acting like they would have taken public humiliation any better without trying to get some quips in as well. Especially in front of their waifu.

Well everyone here should be over 18, so you should know when to sit the fuck down shut up and listen to what is being said to you.
Subaru gets a break for being an idiot since he is what like 15? He is not wise to the world yet.
I find the way he acts fitting of the age range and situation he is in.

It has less to do with self-inserting and more to do with not being a literal autist

This, at least Deku is likable because he gets better but this bitch is infuriating and doesn't get better.

He's almost 18

School teaches kids very quickly not to speak out of line when authority is present. His age is not an excuse.
But the real problem isn't whether it's realistic or not. It's that his entire character is an unlikable clown, and has been from the beginning.
The clown act gets a pass when he gets things done, but otherwise he's just a nuisance.

It's the opposite. Self-inserters would be the most insulted because their self-insertion is rewarded with humiliation.

>implying

Only a fedora would actually believe they would have taken it better. Most people of all ages wouldn't have taken it quietly, Julius was being quite confrontational about it.

You have obviously never had a job then.
You sometimes have to sit down and listen to what other people tell you, especially people in positions of authority, don't worry I am sure you will learn that some day.

He was talking to the Wise Men who were asking him to introduce himself. Julius interrupted their conversation for his personal matter. Try to understand what you're watching instead of going full speed for shitposting.

>garbage tier comparisons of situations to prove a point

yep fedora

You have to be a social retard to go on the offense in a situation like the throne room.
The simple fact that the guy talking you down has a very real sword strapped to his side would shut most people up.

Authority is something that people recognize and respect.

Look at Deku's regular hi top sneakers and you tell me that isn't the LAMEST shit ever.

You don't listen teachers in your school?

He is probably too cool for school.

Who is deku anyway?

>weapon = authority to disrupt conversations of other people and be an ass without getting back talk
>this is what niggers actually believe.

so you're defending the literal autist because you're not a literal autist? makes sense

Not that I needed any proof you were just shitposting but thanks.

No, the weapon is just additional intimidation for people who can't read body language.
Noblemen were trained throughout their childhoods to hold themselves in ways that were unmistakably noble. They were authority.

The fucker is a knight. You're in a throne room. Not getting the cue means you're socially retarded.
But even social retards know violence.

Shitposter-kun please go and stay go.

You seem to have some hilariously misguided conception about authority.

He is MERELY a knight, far below the ranking of the wise men or the princesses. He had no authority in the situation and acted on a personal matter interrupting the conversation of people with actual authority.

>He had no authority
>knight
Who is spaghetti lord? No one.

That level of insight is far beyond Subaru and could be expected from somebody smart enough to not make an ass of themself.

A cop doing security for a trial has no authority to jump into the conversation started by a judge with one of the participants.

A cop is not a knight.

i mean you can like whatever you want, i don't care, but it's obviously ironic when you're saying you empathize with subaru because you're not autistic

this

Honestly I find Subaru having I am a main character syndrome pretty hilarious since he thinks he can get away with shit like that because he is the MC and everything should always go his way.
Then he is surprised when he gets slapped in the face for it.
He needs to grow up, which is nice to see because most the time actions like that in anime are rewarded, the change shows he needs to grow as a person and that his character development to that end should be a core part of the series.
Commoners should not speak back to knights, no if ands or buts, he is a commoner claiming to be a knight, he is falsely claiming nobility, allowing him to do so with how he was acting would reflect negatively upon the knights as an organization and class.
He was even told that his reasons for wanting to help were noble but he was not to call himself a knight because he had not earned that title, he just totally missed that, and then continued trying to claim knighthood and force an argument, leading to him accepting a duel with a knight, and getting the shit kicked out of himself.
He directly disobeyed an order from someone who has authority over him, he has a very bad case of main character syndrome which is part of what makes the show refreshing is it doesn't play into it in fact it makes his life a lot harder because of it.

Actually, it's pretty much the opposite- people inferior to nobles were "trained" throughout their childhoods and indeed the entirety of their lives to be submissive to nobles. Not being intimated by the act signifies nothing more than him not growing up in terror of having his father killed, his sister raped, and his family's farm razed to the ground all on the whim of some asshole with the right last name.

Autists can't empathize autismo

Can I expect deaths on the next episode? esp. Suffaru?

>Thinking you are only talking to one person.
How adorable!

Reminder: There is a difference between Knights in our world where Subaru comes from and Knights in their world.

Next episode is titled "Disease of Despair" so you know it's gonna be fun

I am curious, wich one?

>Kills himself
>Reverts to when she walked away
I would enjoy it.

No, I'm serious. Training to look the part was a real thing.

>He was even told that his reasons for wanting to help were noble but he was not to call himself a knight because he had not earned that title, he just totally missed that, and then continued trying to claim knighthood
Shitposters love misrepresenting events, I wonder if a screenshot of the entire conversation is necessary for you

Sure go screen shot the entire conversation. I will be waiting.

>ITT Sup Forumsshits
deku will always be the bitch of this season
absolutely no excuses will change that

based subaru did noting wrong

>Sup Forums
What?

>he is a commoner claiming to be a knight, he is falsely claiming nobility
Knighthood is not a title of nobility. There were knights who were noble as well as knights who were common.

Trying to spoon out Crusch's eyes is perfectly justifiable. Subaru does nothing wrong.

>Knighthood is not a title of nobility. There were knights who were noble as well as knights who were common.
No there were not, being knighted elevated you to low nobility.

Not that it matters for the discussion, since Subaru wouldn't know about that.

The question is what did he know or what should he have known?

Are you serious?
Deku is a whiny bitch because he can't get anything done and he overall seems like an autist.

But do you realise the pressure when you died several times seen people you love tell you that they hate you and try to kill you despite the fact that you sacrificed your life for them and you can't tell anyone about it?
Everyone would break at some point but i expect subaru to fully embrace this "power" and use it to whatever he is going to do.

>Training to look the part was a real thing

Oh, I don't doubt it- the idea that it was their posture that intimated the proles seems like exactly the sort of thing nobles would latch onto- I'm just saying that it didn't actually do much.

This is factually wrong.

If you look at medieval codices, e.g. the Codex Manesse, there's a clear distinction between 'noble' knights and 'common' knights who usually, but not exclusively, recruited from commoners of rank (ministerialis), usually civil servants.

>recruited from

Well he also refused to take it seriously, because he is the MC in his mind and can do no wrong. And even if he does all he has to do is die and manipulate things until they go in his favor.
Which is why I am looking forward to him growing as a person to get rid of that trait.
What did the most was the church helping spread the divine right of ruler ship for the nobility over the commoners not that that is really important for this discussion.
Yes a knight from a common blooded family would have different restrictions then a knight from a noble blooded family, that is why knighthood was not inherited it had to be granted, it was still a noble title.
Until you started seeing the crusaders using the term knight at least, because by that time it became synonymous with warrior of christian values, similar to how paladin once was. But any knighthood granted by a kingdom was still a noble title.

Are you kidding? Deku is the whiniest bitch this season. Subaru doesn't even compare.

Is Deku alpha or betamax?

I'm getting real tired of his bullshit. Any time reset story that doesn't involve a groundhogs day-like character growth is shit.

>He can do dark magic
>Can potentially train forever until he becomes the strongest magic caster
>dies in his sleep peacefully during the mansion arc
>Has 4 days to train

God fucking dammit, Oni arc was fucking dumb.

>all he has to do is die
That doesn't seem to be his mindset since he refuses to kill himself so vehemently.

>this thread
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That is because killing yourself is fucking hard.
No normal person can just turn and off themselves, hence why he tried to do suicide by knight, and was surprised when he didn't die.

He can kill himself and undo his fuck up.
He can become the greatest swordsman who has ever lived if he so desires.

Stupid
Every time he dies the witch taint gets worse, which adds +1 darkness to his personality. He also doesn't know how many lives he has, only a retard would jump to the conclusion that he can die as many times as he wants.

this, i swear to god THIS, if i were subaru, i would've just start to attack random people in town then die, then do it again, until i'm expert at combat (although no techniques at all so it's useless) THEN the next time i "restart" i would've asked reinhardt to train with me, i swear subaru is a retard

>+1 darkness
Any +1 is good, right?
If evilness is all you can raise, then there is no reason not to max it out.

>it was still a noble title.
Becoming a knight did NOT make you a nobleman - it made you a knight. If you were a non-noble knight, then your children would not inherit your knighthood and they had no right to knighthood.

Knighthood was a non inherited noble title, is that really impossible for you to understand?

Becoming as crazy as the bishops probably isn't a good end

>it made you a knight
Which is a noble title.

There are two kinds of nobility. Hereditary nobility and nonhereditary nobility.
Knights are of the second type. But they are still nobility.

i'm not the only one kek, i guess IF we were subaru, we'd all become a god, jesus man, subaru wasted alot of opportunity

He is not a normal person. If you knew you'd wake up yesterday with no concurrences for your actions if you killed yourself, you'd do it for the most mundane shit.

Subaru's death has no weight in this series and until we get something like Mayuri's death from Steins;Gate, death will have no weight on any character Subaru likes either.

What you don't understand is that there is a difference between nobility, i.e. having noble blood, and being handed a badge of honour for merit. Knighthood was the latter, but it did not ennoble your blood. You were still a serf, not a free man. You held a higher social rank than a commoner, but you still were not yet ennobled.

>probably isn't a good end

who the fuck wants to be a hero? if you are doomed to become the ultimate evil, why not become one? sooner or later subaru will become one anyway, why not making it a little bit faster?

How do you know the witch taint gets worse?

>why he tried to do suicide by knight
That would actually make sense, if he didn't majorly fuck up at the newest bed scene. which will be the new reset point

>You were still a serf, not a free man.
>Confirmed for knowing nothing about knighthood and disregarded.

The thing is, knighthood counts as actual nobility and pretending to be a knight was a crime.

>He will eventually become the Maou
>Not wanting a multipurpose, multi-skilled Demon lord

>He will eventually become the Maou

exactly, if he is doomed to be maou from the start, why don't you just TRY to be maou from the start? instead of "delaying" the inevitable. I mean, if i were subaru, i would do that from the start

If you were Subaru you would not know that from the start.

>Ministerialis (plural ministeriales; a post-classical Latin word, used in English, meaning originally "servitor" or "agent", in a broad range of senses) were people raised up from serfdom to be placed in positions of power and responsibility. In the Holy Roman Empire, in the High Middle Ages, the word and its German translations, Ministeriale(n) and Dienstmann, came to describe those unfree nobles who made up a large majority of what could be described as the German knighthood during that time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministerialis

A ministerial was not a free man. He held a certain social rank, but he was no equal of the nobility.

Clearly, you have no idea what you're talking about.

How would he know what the future holds?

I guess that's because he doesn't know?
Still, having this kind of power, which he learns how to activate and how it kinda works very early on, then not trying to take over the world is a very silly thing.
Yeah he's trying to woo Emilia and get himself a gf but damn what a fucking idiot.

Also how do we know he's becoming evil?