Shomin Sample

Eri is simply the best

New chapter?

best at being a shit

Eri got better, but she went from loli angel into a piece of shit to cute. I guess some people like the redemption girls.

>Maid is still best, also helps Eri since she is important to Kimito but needs to be less reliant on him.

>maid is younger than MC
Hakua best girl now

>Talking about Eri when instead we're getting closer to meidu going full dere

I hope the next chapter is all about

All girls are good girls but Miyuki is best!

I just read the chapter, I take it back, Eri still behaves like a little shit.

>am I sexually frustated
Goddamnit Kimito, he manages to get me every time

It was nice seeing this side of her.

Holy shit what a twist.

She's just covering up her feelings you retard. She's madly in love with Kimito, she was actually crying because she didn't want him to abandon her, but she doesn't want to look like a weak girl so she's bitchy around him.

I love when this happens in eroge. You fuck the tsundere until she's all like "Immm sowwy I wont be a bad gwirl anymore so pwease dwon't hit mee!"

Actually, a seiyuu's crying is like 100x hotter than their annoying fake sex sounds.

t. Sociopathy

Tsundere is seriously one of the best archetypes but literally 99.9% of the time it's used incorrectly. I've only ever seen it used correctly in shoujo or hentai. The only way to effectively compliment a tsundere is to have a male lead that can easily force past the tsundere's defenses.

Here's another good one.

source on the image? I know I've read it before but I can't find it again.

Eri is best girl.

this

>grabs his tie
oh lordy, muh dik

sasha-chan

The autistic "it's a shoujo so we need a fruitless love triangle with a hot male" character ruined this one. Same with the nigger from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun or Maid-sama.

Disgusting manipulative shit. I couldn't contain my smile when she got BTFO.

She'll prob win dough.

Harem end is a sure thing

Equality harem ending is so unrealistic that'd I'd hate that development. Marriage + multiple mistresses is the way to go, but mistresses are something that betamale shounen/seinen authors frown upon.

>Eri chapter
>Maido once again steals it from her and is the best part of the chapter
Maido stronk