Would you think differently

Hypothetically theoretically would your favorite politician if outed as a pedo change your mind about backing them? Or because you are so angry at the polar opposite of your beliefs cause you to turn a blind eye. Would you rise up against the government if you found out that about 70% of them are guilty of said crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA
youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0
youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE
youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Speaker of the House, Dennis Haster, just went to jail for it
>the highest-ranking convicted pedo
>was a high school wrestling coach who the first day moved a Lazy Boy recliner right next to the boys' shower
>Andy Richter (Conan O'Brien) was a student and remembers the chair

Are you really so retarded you don't realize you can hate and even denounce a person while agreeing with them politically?

Pedos go to jail, I'm not going to vote for a democrat just because a republican was a scumbag.

I would gain tremendous confidence and respect for my government if it actually had the courage to tackle the issue of pedophile blackmail. The more prominent the figure, the more faith I will have in government when they are outed as a criminal.

Even if this information is leaked illegally I will gain faith in the people working in government.

I think the American people are more likely to revolt against the government if nothing is done. Blackmail, especially pedophile blackmail, is a serious national security crisis that has to be fixed.

bump. someone with juicy information is polling us, so give your answers, lads.

>your favorite politician
¿Que?

I've talked to feminists online. They don't give a fuck about children or women or right/wrong. They're just Communist monsters.

>pic related

bumping. the Bannonites are polling us. They wont out the pedos unless we tell them what we think.

bump

>I've talked to feminists online. They don't give a fuck about children or women or right/wrong. They're just Communist monsters.

This.

Thos is why they burnt evil women on stakes some centuries ago.

They did rightly so.
Cuz theyre pure evil

bumping for justice

hardly any major political force in the western world stands for what most of us here do - ethnic homogeneity and cultur
al continuity. death to all nonces and traitors.

I'm god. You have my permission to round them all up. Nothing bad will happen.

I would've had podesta dead already if I wanted. This is mercy.

Leave podesta alone for now. Round everyone else.

That is truly disgusting

Nightmare fuel

bumping

Christcucks are pure evil.

Witches of old were just hermits and naturalists who knew the old ways. Wiccans are Commie cunts and pathetic as fuck. Their magic is weak.

doesn't look cooked

You mean you're polling us.
At least pretend to be someone, Mr. Breadmachine.

Are you being facetious or just naïve?
Of course I wouldn't support someone like that.
I don't support politicians who advocating for sodomy or murdering babies either.

If he got outed that would only mean that he pissed somebody off. You can't be a politician without being a pedo.

>your favorite politician
No such thing, it's is like having a favorite oppressor
>change your mind about backing them?
Of course, what kind a question even is this?

nice try podesta

All I want for Christmas is to successfully audit the CIA and FBI.

I'm not the OP.

I guarantee you 99.9% of the population would be up in arms about this bullshit.

It's fucking bread. Posting this is basically disinfo, it just muddies the waters

CIA is bad news but the FBI is salvegable. Never forget FBIANON

I know one things for sure. Trump ain't a fucking pedophile. LET THE HEAVENS FALL user!

If a country had a political system overrun with paedophiles you'd just have to grit the teeth and sort it out. Scour the place clean and call fresh elections if necessary. Yeah, it would be messy and difficult but you can't just let that sort of shit slide for the sake of convenience.

Their blackmail is obviously compromised at this point. Who knows whose got it. It should be assumed that foreign powers have it, at least. That's probably why there's a push to do something.

Besides Trump, there isn't a single US politician I like. They are all demon-tier satan worshippers.

Don't forget US Senate user, either. All 4 of his Sup Forums threads reached over 300 replies each and were deleted. Luckily they were archived

8ch net/pol/res/10589216

Senate user was a 100% complete larp.

Pedos should be jailed no matter who they are

I think also though the bigger question is.....Who were the ones doing it. They must face justice.

ope', you're alluding to the likelihood that unless Sup Forums collectively accepts pedophilia as "normal", we risk watching the system collapse in on itself; no? because if there is one hive-minded maxim here, it is 'trust but verify'; and when a system is built upon lies, deceit, blackmail, subversion, murder and an assortment of heinous shit, who, within the political realm, can anyone trust?

bump

This is decided outside the realm of Man, Do you feel it now Mr Krabz ?
youtube.com/watch?v=wxxrUz4I3EA

youtube.com/watch?v=VbRXrb6iFo0

youtube.com/watch?v=1vcgW0-tdWE

youtube.com/watch?v=IegaGqin_ac

UMA

/thread

you do realize that witches were practicing satanic rituals and were making bloody and sexual sacrifices ?

So this is the thread started by CNN to just the 'Alt-Right HQ' reaction to them publishing an unsourced story about Trump being a pedo (again) right?

judge the reaction*

It would change my mind about backing them, mainly because it's immoral and degenerate

So the Father in heaven knew people would act worse than animals! So he set rules!

So would Native American Indians be sorcerers?

People should watch their children as a parent your main purpose is to keep your children safe! Parenting classes! Pedophiles are everywhere! My kids are old i never let them go to public bathrooms by their selves pee in parking lot or your coming to the ladys room with me outside the stall. How do they get access to the children?

no they were more intrested in murdering each other and taking scalps than making bloody offerings to wicked god

wait..

my beliefs include the death to pedos
how could someone who genuinely shares my beliefs turn out to be a one?

Fuck your moral relativism, if they were practicing human sacrifice smallpox was to good for them.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.