I voted for Duterte because there is a need for change...

I voted for Duterte because there is a need for change. I was disappointed with the corruption of all past administrations. I have faith in Duterte’s desire to bring back the Philippines to a better economic situation and spread the wealth among other provinces especially in the Visayas and Mindanao. What I like about him is that his heart is with the poor, so hopefully he will also establish social reforms that will lift people from extreme poverty and develop a stronger middle class.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41omTzW2Z6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't care about duterte but remember when your pic related called Clinton a murderer on live TV? and all of the hosts told him that his career was going to be over because of it. and then his movie career immediately dried up and nobody really heard about him for like 15 years, until he finally became a sort of "elder statesman of comedy" type??
>youtube.com/watch?v=41omTzW2Z6g

We'll I'm voting for Putin because he is Russia's last hope

he could never break into the B or A list (not sure maybe norm is B list) because he never played the hollywood game

i worry about russias future when he is dead/retired, im hoping he has been grooming/mentoring someone this last decade to take the job

Holy shit what the fuck am I looking at

This is bizarre

What the hell are you talking about? Norm never had much of a film career, with his biggest role to date still being Billy Madison, which was released years before this. And he has been in a shitload of films since, mostly just small supporting roles, as he's always done... because he's a stand-up comedy, not an actor. He still performs stand up, and was a cast member on Saturday Night Live for almost 10 years after. A simple Google search puts his net worth at $2mil. I'd say Norm has done just fine.

this is a norm thread now i guess

He's talking about Vince Foster, if anyone is missing the context here

>with his biggest role to date still being Billy Madison, which was released years before this.
no? Dirty Work and Screwed were both wide releases. He hosted SNL and was a household name in the 90s. I mean think what you want but your statements here are just both untrue.

We'll probably never know if Norm was actually blackballed. The acting roles were attempts to cash in on his SNL notoriety, and he was never any good in those in my opinion. When SNL went away, so did the movie gigs.

On the other hand, his edginess was most likely what got him fired from SNL.

Dirty work came out years before the view incident, and grossed $10mil, not exactly some giant blockbuster. I'm still gonna go ahead and say Billy Madison is still his biggest movie to date.

that's completely different than what you said. now you've totally changed the goalpost and sidestepped your statements to try to avoid just admitting you were wrong about something. whatever dude. nice try. i don't care anyhow.

Lmao dude you claimed his film career "immediately dried up" after, when I've proven he has never had a huge film career to begin with, I'm moving the goalposts? Even if you want to move YOUR goalposts from film career to a general career in comedy, I'd say his work from 2000 on says different.

Arguing about him having basically no film career then claiming to be right because Billy Madison made more money is definitely moving the goal posts. Also this is Sup Forums, I don't know where you're from but we don't LMAO here br0zephine, how about you oh em gee your way back to an epic upvoat on 9gag.

he was in 2 major theatrical releases within the 2 years before this interview. one of them was the movie he was there promoting, with dave chapelle and danny devito (who were also huge stars at that time) and then everything just stopped. he was a great talent. even if his films didn't make money, he still could have been hired as a supporting comedic actor in a lot of places. he is genuinely recognized by all of comedy as one of the most talented people ever and even most lefties in the industry will tell you that his career was essentially ended for political reasons. and it is also KNOWN that he got fired from SNL for political reasons, particularly the way he went after OJ.

Yeah because the amount of money a film makes isn't relevant to how big a film is. Also, note that I never even bothered to look up the gross from Billy Madison, it's irrelevant, it was a much bigger film than anything Norm had done before. Maybe you should accept that Norm didn't play the Hollywood game well enough, way before the view incident when he was already relatively obscure. Oh I realize you don't lmao here, you're too busy looking for irrelevant people who were caught up messing with those Clintons. I'll leave you to your safe space where you watch Dirty Work and touch yourself while reliving your old... "glory", Norm.

Norm is based as fuck, but he doesn't have $2million, he used to be a pretty hard gambler

Oh he was fire from SNL for political reasons huh? Because according to Norm himself it's because of him calling OJ a murderer, and happened 2 years before the view incident. I've never said he wasn't talented, he's fucking hysterical. But to act like he was a victim of the Clinton's, while he's still alive, working, and wealthy all say differently.

>Yeah because the amount of money a film makes isn't relevant to how big a film is.
what you're saying isn't true. those films both made a lot of money on video. dirty work in particular became a cult classic.

actors and comedians who have talent don't generally get locked out just because they are in a couple of movies that don't make money. that's not how the industry works because that fault usually lies on the director and the producers. the actor is only one moving part of the film. that's like saying you wouldn't hire the same lighting director because the movie bombed. you just wouldn't even think that way.

you just don't know how the movie industry works i don't think. the stuff you're saying just isn't how things really are in any way.

unless people were specifically saying "norm has no talent" (which the opposite was true) he would have continued getting work. even if he was judged to be not the most marketable as a marquee name (still probably not true, since he was so popular at the time) he still would have been cast.

>you're too busy looking for irrelevant people who were caught up messing with those Clintons
oh, now i see what this is about. you're just a clinton shill. ok.

>Oh he was fire from SNL for political reasons huh? Because according to Norm himself it's because of him calling OJ a murderer
that's literally what i just said in my post that you are referring to. god dude what kind of insanity has infested the brain of clinton shills?

here you go clinton shill user. shill against pic related pls