No Human is illegal, we are all the the same race, so there should be no borders

We all descend from a very small population of humans, we are all distant cousins, we are all family, we are the same and no matter what racists and naysayers on both sides postulate, we have the right to travel this globe, to live where we choose, and that's the way it was intended to be.

Are you going to maim and kill your way into the most violent regions of the Middle East, Africa, and South America just so you can freely roam? What's your plan Irish user?

*Except white people

i thought races dont exist

This is the mentality of a useful idiot to human traffickers.

help give leakers the confidence to leak us information by answering their questions:

Cool.

Does that mean I can get a job in the EU?

I know you assholes love to abuse our lax visa laws to pad out your extended vacations here with paid work with fictional experience, but I wonder if it goes the other way?

Or would you only be interested in attractive white females who you could try your pathetic game with?

You can remove geographical borders if you build vertical class "walls" between the economically very rich and the very poor.

As it is, rich countries have very generous welfare that would be very exploited if geographic limits are not imposed.

My mother used to tell me:
"If you see a Jew wearing green, he's really an Irishman"

I agree unless the local populace doesn't want you there.

>Blah blah blah we're all humans, hugs and kisses fuck borders and sheeyit

Ok sure, but what if the place you want to go, the people there don't want you there, don't want to be around you? You're free to go where you please, but you're not free to tread on other people's desires or social personal space against their will.

That's some comfort to the children of Rotherham.

Obligatory

>white people in OP picture
They would be murdered (weak shits like OP first), and the whole world will live like in Africa and the Middle East, dictatorships, violent groups building everywhere, frequent genocides of whatever groups those marauding gangs come by.
OP is delusional if he truly thinks some African savages give a shit about peace and happiness for everybody, only women fall for this idiocy. Reality will be like New Years in Cologne, like Rotherham, like Hutus and Tutsis, it will be slaughter and violence and mass rape.
Go ahead and open the borders, at least we will have the race war immediately then.

kill yourself shitalian; enjoy malaria, courtesy of nuovo shitalianos

You are right potato bro. And one day they will see reality for what it is.

>so there should be no borders
Ok, when you can convince standing Governments I'll agree with you, until then, no.

Disgusting that the world is overpopulated with dumb uneducated chinks, poo in loos and africans.

>Implying that niggers are human.

lol

Die globalist shill

Yeah, that‘s true.

All the rightwing pig fuckers blame the media for lying, but the media is the only source where they get informations about the ‚evil‘ terrorists and stuff.

Illegal entry is illegal.

Illegal acts must be brought before courts and people who commit them appropriately punished if found beyond reasonable doubt to have done them.

Well that's the most retarded thing I'm going to read today

Eat shit and rot kike shill.

"we are all the same race"
No we aren't. there are biological and physical differences between a White person, and Asian person, a black 'person', etc. There is a difference between species and race.
>inb4 bu..but blacks can impregnate whites so there is a single human race!
Just like Labradors can impregnate Huskies for example. they look different but can still have kids. but the difference is that most mixed dogs look cute, mixed kids aren't.

What about natural borders like seas, mountain ranges, rivers, and tectonic plates?

Defending one's territory is natural. It's about survival. Many animals are territorial and will kill in order to survive.

I care more about people who live in my immediate vicinity than people who come from far away and have vastly different cultural backgrounds.

I honor my ancestors that fought so I that I could live and thrive in the piece of land that I call my country.

Is that so difficult to understand?

Fucking retard.

We have immigration laws. Therefore it's illegal immigrants.

NOT ILLEGAL PEOPLE.

So, LEARN OUR FUCKING LANGUAGE BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO MEDDLE IN OUR AFFAIRS!!!

Because it's in human nature to live amongst similar people and hold their own teritory.

>we are all the the same race
Species*

What would it take for the world to drop the borders? I think an alien attack would have to happen, us vs them. But that peace would only last while the fighting continues.

fuck you potato nigger

id side with the aliens over you burger nigger

That is a lie. Explain RH- blood types if that is true. Wake up idiot. Out of Africa is a LIE.

You don't here that coming from Venezuelans for some reason.

Sage and hide

Shut the fuck up.
No borders equals no representation.
Not something I am interested in.

Do you have a door on the place where you live? Why?

Should I have a right to build a million houses on the Galapagos Islands and open a power plant there that works by burning tyres, as well as an asbestos reclamation factory, and several fast-food franchises?

But niggers are not humans?

>race doesnt exist
>but racists do
really made me think

This.
You don't have any such rights.
And there's no "intended to be", you fucking idiot.

Get out of my country you fucking retarded kike.

Nice one, canada

Powerful as the grip of your mom’s cunt.

Why the questionmark?

Go fuck yourself.
>if you want cultural diversity, fuck off to Nigeria

I need his confirmation.

Glad i could help.

i'd just like to point out that all the hands in that photo are white
also fuck no borders build a bigger Maginot line over everything

>the way it was intended to be

That´s why we evolved to have different physical features, look different, have different deseases, have different cognitive abilities, because we are all supposed to live in the same environment! A black man has lots of melanin because he is intended to live in low UV ray Northern Europe! Checks out

FUCKING THIS

Why aren´t libtards getting this into their thick skulls? With all their "sensitivity" training, with all their talk about the right to chose ones lifestyle. If a majority of people (statistically the case in western countries) don´t want their society changed then you don´t have THE RIGHT to change it! It´s a simple as that. No further discussion needed. It´s their choice! Period.

>there should be no borders

So, all of the resources of Africa belong to whoever can exploit them, huh?

Stay away from us.