They trully think that they are going to get the independence tomorrow

>They trully think that they are going to get the independence tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJi_DRLOW80

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvVWT8S685A
elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/09/30/59cf714c268e3eb7258b459c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=89bdTBTpPtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you think it will end in a shitstorm?
All of my spanish teachers are being triggered by this

Yes it will. Sadly, things are going to end bad i believe. The point to reach an agreement is has been traspassed and the only thing left is the use of the force. Spain will never recognise the independence of any part of its territory if it is not voted in the whole country.

This anti-spanish political parties are making to rise the nationalism in Spain again.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvVWT8S685A

Is something going to happen tomorrow? Heard it was going to be a crucial day

First Kurdistan, then Catalonia

Yes, tomorrow. And it will last days or weeks. Expect happenings.

They should be expelled if they don't.

disgusting how the EU is fully hands-off
the fucking audacity to ignite the entire ukraine fiasco while telling your own population to suck it when they request independence, claiming it's a 'regional affair'

lol exactly

the spanish goberment has send all spanish police here
they have fined politicians with milions of euros
sending cops to news stations
closing webs
they have close printing warehouses
they will persecute the ballot vans
closing every voting station
we won't get the independence but our identiy will grew stronger than ever all thanks to castillan autism

Listen to what I say.

After tomorrow the only red thing on Catalonia will be the blood of the catalokikes running down the streets.

Spain also blocked air space on catalonia.

the more turmoil in europe the better for all of us. people should stop looking at it from a christcuk perspective of right and wrong

good, we can invade kosovo very soon if that happens

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

They blocked the airspace so the media couldn't get pictures from above
You people must really be desperate
Cmon do it, kill us, our resolve will only get stronger

Wish you luck, brother. Kosovo is rightful Serbian clay.

Spanish inquisition killed less people than texas in a year puto moro

Can someone explain to me why there even is an independence movement within Spain? What is wrong with Spain? Why would you not want to be a part of it? Why would you be better off on your own? How you different from the rest of Spain?

>Be Catalan Commies
>Try to destroy La Sagrada Familia, only manage to destroy the blueprints and original model.
>100 years later it is almost finished, which will restore Christian faith in Spain.
>Join forces with all traitor parties and unilaterally declare independence so that Spain is forced to Bomb Catalonia and destroy La Sagrada Familia.

This was their plan all along

Spain is a shithole and catalona wants out

Can some spaniard give me a quick rundown about this? Is a good or bad thing for Catalonia if they spexit?

>get the independence

U really dont get it, pathetic statist cocksucking cock, do you ?
Pathetic statist losers..

I support your cause catalona friend, and i will come to spain to fight for you.
Expect trucks of peace

Yes but how on Earth could a smaller version of Spain possibly be better off on its own?

>muh statists

lots of small countries do well on their own today.

The "genocides" of natives in America is understandable. We found a whole new continent bigger than our own with multiple civilizations. Imagine if we would find out that there was an advanced civilization of Aliens on Mars. We would instantly build a space fleet armed to the teeth with nuclear weapon and glass them. We could not let them be and take a risk that they will glass us first. Also the crusades was just self defence.

>Is a good or bad thing for Catalonia if they spexit?
Just look at how butthurt spanish anons are for your answer.

implying the native americans could hold their own against civilization at the time.

>They trully think that they are going to get the independence tomorrow.
I'm sorry to say that it really is quite unlikely.

It's not like we knew what they were capable of. You can't think of it as if we had all the knowledge that you have today.

Two things that people dont seem to get.
1-If you have the power to hold a "self determination" referendum, that means that you have just used that power thus no referendum is needed. That's 9yo logic.
2-Every fucking time in history that the economic elites have wanted something, they use the people to legitimate that process, thus why the so selfcalled left wing parties are that fucking dumb to be the puppets of the fucking oligarchs so that they can steal a piece of land, explote it to its limits and divide the workers even more? Why are you so fucking retarded?

They were peacefull and welcomed you in their lands.
>but they could have killed us anytime with their generosity

The chaos in Europe makes me hard.

>What is wrong with Spain?
Polarized society, which is also envious and lazy.
Also rampant corruption and inactivity from the legal institutions to investigate and process criminals.

>Why would you not want to be a part of it?
Central government fucking with locals. Unjust division of the territories. Basques and Navarres have fiscal concerts so they get to manage their own money instead of giving it all to the central government. Absurd management of the national budget. Failed projects, more corruption.

>Why would you be better off on your own?
Less corruption. Almost cultural homogeneity. National pride not crushed by alien politics. Insitutions become more understanding of society's needs. Also, being able to manage their own money and projects. Less difficult to change governments and no ideological impositions.

>How you different from the rest of Spain?
Different society. Patriotism not stigmatized. Culture of work and progress rather than minimum effort and status quo. Eyes on Europe and ambition. Different languages, demographics, customs and traditions. Institutions ought to work differently (Republicanism, Presidentialism over partitocracy).

We're different. Nobody's the same in Spain (which is fine until you get some fuckwits trying to impose their mindset upon you). It's been like this for at least 200 years. Ask the fucking Carlists.

So far its catalonians you've trucked.

Are we going to witness the birth of a new non-country?

To be fair all you white people look the same to us.

It is bad for them, good for Spain. They give the illusion to be "rich" because all the taxes collected from the rest of Spain by a lot of companies get declared there, as that's where they keep their head office.

If they become independent, all those companies will move to Spain, and Catalonia will become bankrupt as it only produces fags.

It does not help that those morons simulstaneously destroy their tourism industry and fill their cities with third-world apes.

#FREECATALONIA AND FUCK SPAIN

So far it's catatolians who beg for refugees

Kill yourself asap please you edgy cunt

If they manage to force independence, will spain have to change the icons on its flag accordingly so the catalan strip is out?

No it isn't.

Calm down mario, it was a joke.
No need to start spilling your spaghetti

Do right wing parties support the indipendence?

>edgy on pol
lmao

Spain needs to come to its senses tho.
One step would be to cease their enclaves to marroco so they have a clean border to deport niggers from.

>implying I'm white

You won't do shit, you fucking coward.

>spanish inquisiton
>it killed less than 3000 people in 2 centuries

neck yourself puto moro asqueroso

I honestly wish them luck

And you all smell the same to us. Looking at you hurts my eyes so I try not to.

Why the fuck you even want a rapefugee shithole in your country ?

Let them go independence.They are going to be a caliphate anyway in 15 years top

>cultural homogeneity
>national pride not crushed by alien politics
>patriotism not stigmatized
Do you think that the ultimate result of all of the socio-political turmoil being experienced across Europe today is going to result in the same sort of thing that is happening in Catalonia happening across the continent? Do you think we will start to see a reversion to the city state or to smaller principalities rather than larger conglomerated nation-states?

Or is a globalized society and a one world government inevitable?

China got the bloodiest history of all. 3000 years of nonstop war with each other. but whatever you fucking sandnigger.

Did that offend you captain sweden?

Spain want that gibs. now its confirmed

Is not the catalan strip you dumb fuck cunt bitch, is the Kingdom of Aragón

Yet they never committed genocide.
By contrast white history is full of genocide.
Only other race to share that trait is the mongolians

If Catalunya successfully becomes independent it should give a boost to other independentist movements. I doubt that Scots or Chechens will try anything but nothing to do but wait and see.

>dumb fuck cunt bitch
Are you intentionally trying to sound retarded?

Chechnya will start making noise again after Kadyrov is removed.

This.

Spain is a feminist, leftist, ultracorrupt parasitic eurocucked eu-butthole licking wellfare-greece.
While catalons is the economic powerhouse of spain, basically the only working ppl.

It's only understandeable that catalons want out.

Pol should naturally support that.

That's even worse. They kill themselves instead of others.

>when your country is so shit you have to keep your people from leaving it by force
>when your president is such a massive c u c k that he won't do shit to keep them from leaving
>when all you can do is LARP about some day of the rope and MUH '37 but won't do anything more IRL than chant at the police (who won't do shit because they're just as cowardly)
can't spain go just 5 minutes without making a fool of themselves?

only 169 from 1300 public schools are now usable for the illegal referendum. kek complete failure

next time I'll vote VOX for sure

It's the Crown of Aragon, whose banner came from the counts of Barcelona.

The trouble is that even if Catalonia is successful, the question remains: will Spain respect the outcome and, if not, how well can Catalonia defend itself? Most independence movements hinge on the idea that people will respect our democratic institutions and the outcomes of any referendum and will respect their newfound sovereignty -- but ultimately there would be nothing to keep Spain from holding Catalonia by force... likewise, there would be nothing to keep Britain or Russia from keeping Scotland/Chechnya by force.

>Or is a globalized society and a one world government inevitable?

Depends.
Climate change and automation will deglobalise some nations again as local production will become more feasible, just as being tied more to your lands whims and the mastering of its enviroment will funnel efforts to being a bit more inward looking.
Superpowers finding something to circumvent the Abomb might make globalisation permanent tho, Should a power become the absolute hegemon by weapontech again it will project its power on the smaller states more easily.

Ah, then its not changing your flag.
Wouldnt expect of you to know our regional flags either tho,

>if our enemy kill us, we won

in china whole dynasties disappeared in a blink of an eye. Whole castles, written documents, fields and every peasant, women, children and men. In africa tribes are killing each other since the beginning of time. Ethnic cleansing going on to this day. All this while they not even invented the wheel. Muslim dogs are deleting whole cities becuz muh religion.

Also you are an ugly pizzaface cunt.

>he thinks it's actually about the referendum and not about making spain look foolish in front of the international community
why do spaniards lack any sort of self-awareness? They're like a stinking fat guy who doesn't care that he's grossing out everyone else.
Catalonia has been playing 4D chess all along and spain has literally played into their hands every. single. time.

>Giving a fuck about this.

I wish our country was more internationally relevant. The referendum would shake up the global stock market and I could buy index funds at a discount.

It's somewhat funny that they scheduled their independence vote shortly after the kurds, a group that has been actually been persecuted and marginalised in recent history.

Kek.

White people are organized even in violence. Do you know what it takes to genocide entire races? Cultural, military and intellectual superiority. On the other hand you stupid inbreeds are too dumb and the only way you exteriorize violence is robbing and driving on people. Literally monkeys

Source?

> but ultimately there would be nothing to keep Spain from holding Catalonia by force

This will damage the EUs credibility in return as they legitimise themselves partly as peacemakers.

spanish government said that 88% of schools are closed. As if that meant something, and as if the spanish government didn't lie through its teeth all day erry day.

>Do you think that the ultimate result of all of the socio-political turmoil being experienced across Europe today is going to result in the same sort of thing that is happening in Catalonia happening across the continent?
Not really, Spain will be the most affected by far and maybe in other places like Scotland but that's it.
>Do you think we will start to see a reversion to the city state or to smaller principalities rather than larger conglomerated nation-states?
You got it wrong, independentist movements happen with the objective of creating more nation-states (1 people 1 country), Spain and the UK for example are multinational states. I doubt divisions below the nation level will ever happen.
>Or is a globalized society and a one world government inevitable?
That's what the NWO wants but we have to fight against it.

Thats not genocide, thats just war.
White people go out of their to commit genocide.

elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/09/30/59cf714c268e3eb7258b459c.html

What are you even babling about? The architect was a catalan nationalist

White people are only organized when it comes to genocide, you are a bloodthirsty warmongering race.
No other race would organize for genocide as they respect life.

>killing people is bad
spotted the cuck
killing people is the only way to achieve change

>That's what the NWO wants but we have to fight against it.
Who are these people specifically?

Timur the great pls.

>will weaken the EU by inner conflict
>will make the EU expose as the useless cancer it is even more
>euroscepticism will get even stronger

Totally worth some spanish

Make Aragon Spain Again!

then we'll kill you next

>And it will last days or weeks.
Get dug in boys

Thats the only way the white race knows to exist.

I would unironically volunteer to kill Communists if there is a new Spanish civil war.

No you wouldn't

Noone commited more genocide on this planet that muslims, followed by communists/leftists.

So what the fuck are u even talking about, u wannabe smartass ?!

how the fuck did italy unite so quickly while you were playing austria

If you can't change yourself into someone with a brain, then just kill yourself.

come,i'll defense myself
>white race
humanity,you mean
don't come in here being a cuck moralists we you know better than me that all humans do this.

>Born just in time to witness the spanish civil war

>You got it wrong, independist movements happen with the objective of creating more nation-states
What I meant was a move toward a more fragmented Europe where the state is much smaller and centred more wholly around a much more specific culture as it would have been hundreds of years ago before Westphalia drew clearly defined borders of these "superstates" (for lack of a better word) which incorporate many different communities/peoples under a central government.

There is another thread about the Catalonia thing right now and people are saying Catalonia is communist. Is this true? Be honest

What genocide is that again? Cause the chinese did it to Tibet and the uyghurs. The bantu did it to the khoisan. The aztecs did it to many small tribes.

Kek. boomer against referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=89bdTBTpPtE