Do you watch your anime at 1.25x or 1.5x?

Do you watch your anime at 1.25x or 1.5x?

i'm watching it at faggot speed

I watch is at ludicrous speed.

You went plaid?

I watch it at skip forward speed. Get on my level

>ruining your anime experience by listening to a sped up OST
Do you have ADD faggot?

Ludicrous speed?! That's impossible!

I watch Teekyuu at 1.5x speed to condition myself so that I find other quick anime easy to follow.

the music sounds the same at 1.25

1.25x
Only reason not to is if your brain is slow or something

I finish an episode of anime about the same time I'm done with your mom, OP.

>Teekyuu at 1.5x

HAYAI

1.5x if I'm marathoning

no, but i skipped it at boring parts

HAYAI

1.75-2.5 speed at times.

I watched Moetan and the last half of White Album 2 sped up.

I don't want to ruin supposedly masterpieces, so I rarely do it, but think I should do it more.

STRAP IN

1.75x

In rewinding

Why watch anime if you're not going to watch it at normal speed?

I hope you aren't watching them on Youtube

Not just speed.

I'm streaming them on a site that uses the youtube player

>streaming
Fucking disgusting

Some anime are too slowly paced, and simply get better by being watched at higher speed.
Some anime are anime you want to watch even if you don't like them, either for their cultural impact or just because they do something interesting. Watching them faster can be a good way to get through more worthwhile, boring stuff.
Or just the social part of it. Many people watch anime just to fit in a community, for example Sup Forums, cosplayers or just their friend group. The more anime you watch, the higher social status you get.
Also, you can improve your MAL faster, if that's a driving force behind your anime watching.

>Not watching at least two shows at the same time
>Not interpolating them at 60fps
>Not watching at 2x speed at least
>Not splitting the audio on your headphones so that you hear both shows, one in each ear

Well congratulations, you aren't a humongous fucking faggot with ADD and autism

Also, forgot, it may also be enough to make it fit into a set timeframe. My train ride to the city takes 25 minutes, which is just enough to watch an anime episode. For some anime with longer episodes, like 25 minutes or so, speeding up just 10%, while not noticeable for the experience, can be enough that you don't need to interrupt the episode right before it finishes, so you can watch everything without worrying about finding a good place to stop.

>watching shit anime
>watching anime you don't like just to fit in
>watching anime to fit in
>watching anime for your e-peen
I pity you.

You do realize that watching anime at a higher speed is just a joke, right?

Does anyone really do that? Or you guys just like to joke around?

There are people who do this and you know it in your heart

It's a thing in burgerland because ADHD is a common thing there for some reason.

2.5/3.0

Not as many as you seem to think.

>There are people that watch two animes at the same time

this

I tried to watch two anime next to each other, but it was too difficult to pay attention to both. Maybe if you found two slower anime, or that tried to go for the same mood, or knew the language so you didn't have to split your attention to the subtitles too, but it doesn't really work for me. Just too much effort keeping up with both, and can't really get into either of them. Ruins the experience, from what I've tried.

I watch at an increasing speed. I start at pausing (0 frames/sec), and then accelerate at 3 frames/sec^2. if I don't care about the plot too much then I watch at an exponential speed of 3 frames/sec^3

based

The first one is it for me. I wanted to understand robot shit, so I watched mazinger z at 3.5 speed

N-nani?!

I'd imagine its good if you're clearing out a backlog. You'd be finishing episodes 25-50% faster which really adds up

>not watching it 0.5 speed to embrace the comfy ambiance

How autistic do you have to be to treat watching cartoons as work?

>treat watching cartoons as work?
there are only so many hours in the day friend.

The answer lies within the speed.

Another state of being. Top Clear Mind.

Then watch the shit you have the hours for.

If I only watched stuff I wanted to, I'd probably only have finished half of what I started. Sometimes you need to force yourself to finish stuff and make any progress.

or I could get the same experience AND fit in more shows. are seriously so dim-witted you can't keep up with a show being slightly faster? it doesn't change anything if you know how to pay attention like a normal person

>Not transferring processed data from the anime directly into your brain

You guys know you have no obligation to watch anime, right?
God I hope I'm being memed on.

This man knows whats up. I listen to music at at least 2x speed,i even play games at at least 1.5 times speed. Think of all the time i'm saving!

Newfag that has just pass the casual line usually feel that way.

>You guys know you have no obligation to watch anime
what a terrible attitude. you're never going to accomplish ANYTHING in life with that attitude, let alone watching chinese cartoons

Some of us are NEETs. We have nothing else to do

With all that free time I bet you could actually study something useful instead of just watching chinese toons

I found a great way to cram more anime in to limited hours. Just watch anime while driving to and from work. get a tablet and stick it anywhere, what can possibly go wrong.

>Could.
You're right.