Why are americans such subhumans?

why are americans such subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b6d_1506676987
is.fi/golf/art-2000005387927.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People have been killing animals since existence why is it such a big deal now

It's the boomers.

killing animals for a purpose. either to survive, or to become safe from predators, or to eat.

Wow... is this new?

Provide proof he didnt eat that bird or fuck off i assume he did

I know I've seen far worse on here but that webm actually got me. There is literally no purpose for that. What the fuck.

Needless murder of a peaceful creature, pretty degenerate tbqh.

This guy was a dutch tourist, look it up Daan

You ever see a cat play with a mouse? He didn't torture the thing. He ended its life quickly. Fucking duck should have gotten out of the way of his shot.

Killing animals for no reason is considered socially unacceptable in the west. This guy probably lost his job and friends because of this stunt.

Try eviscerating a dog in China or Korea, and people will applaud you and ask for some piece of the tortured animal's meat as it howls in agony.

because most humans are pieces of shit

>violating the NAP

Found the disney kid

Glorious. Needs an ISIS nasheed soundtrack

>humans should take moral values from animals
americucks everyone!

guy was a dutch tourist.

What you're looking at is more or less an euphamism for globalism

>it's not my land so destroying it is funny to me

1, Its a wild animal.

2, he cleanly killed it.

3, he took it home and ate it.

4, what difference does the killing tool make? If he used a shotgun would you complain?

5, off your high horses! I bet you all eat meat, please dont be hypocrites.

Then you're a faggot.
A duck getting swiftly and painlessly decapitated without a single drop of blood to be seen anywhere is considered haunting to you?
What about the webms of cartel psychos torturing people to death slowly?

The NAP does not apply to Animals or Niggers

only wankers play golf, we've known this for a while

Yeah I'm sure he picked that thing right up and started eating it right on the back 9.

Retard.

>3, he took it home and ate it.
source or go kys

lmao rekt.

That's hilarious! I'd say he got a birdie on that hole!

this

Golfers are fucking scum. You don't know he's American you fucking kike.

>be me
>a duck
>pretty awesome life
>live near a golf course, humans give me food all the time.
>some golfer near me, whatever. hes just playing golf
>smacks my head off with his club

Oh look, it's this faggot argument again

Why do people always film these things?

This. Killing animals is fine and should be encouraged it is manly and prepares you for war. So many disney channel cucks now days

OP assumes he's Amerikkkan because he's white.

Thanks for the narration, now I don't need to find the same video on youtube and read the top rated comment.

>Those feet continually going
Kek.
I'd take that duck home and get some pretty nice dinner for two days.

nah m8, geese are fucking bullshit. how do you not know this?

also lol someone always sells their "friend" down the river by uploading the illegal thing they filmed him doing

>3, he took it home and ate it.

he probably left it there. you think a golfer would take home a wild animal and e at it? He probably make a 6 digit salary.

The duck is used ot human behavior and it was chilling by the pond. It wasn't afraid.

The video is kinda fucked up.

it's just a bird ya lil faggot

tasteless for sure, but it's just a fuckin bird

I'd honestly save a duck over a Mexican

clucked

He didn't torture the thing. Cats torture mice while they are 'playing' with them. He killed a duck relatively painlessly that was in his way. I get you are a swamp German so your experience with exotic nature is Islamic shit on your streets and your waterways, but in the real world sometimes animals have to be dealt with, and it endangers the human to try to 'safely' pick it up and move or whatever weird retarded fantasy you have. Wild animals frequently carry diseases and will attack if moved. Go fuck a windmill you wooden shoe wearing cunt!

I had a dog that would flip them into the air over and over again while alive.

Just niggers are sub-humans.

>toothpasteniggerrefugeeswelcome posts webm of dutch tourist and blames all americans for SUCH a travesty, calling them ALL subhuman
Im seriously lmaoing at your life right now, this is news in toothpasteland

>muh dogs
>muh cats

I think he somehow expected a different outcome

Exactly I don't know what he is pissed about. Lots of other animals try to recreate the hunt over and over again. Humans just kill it quickly and relatively painlessly.

it's just a fucking duck, get over it faggots

>Having empathy for a duck
What a cuck

And thats why I think its safe to call those sadistic chinks subhumans

geese aren't afforded the same protections as dogs

wow golf players are also sociopaths

Plebeians in remote places start obfuscating their insides with nature

yea its just a duck get over it you baby losers hahaha

my parents never loved me

>this mental gymnastics

Yeah, you can see how he's a bit shocked and steps back but he was probably trying to look cool in front of his buddies thereafter.

Painlessly, or not, whatever. If you do this kind of thing to an animal, particularly if it's for no other apparent reason than "Look at me! I'm edgy!" then you deserve the same fate, yourself... At least.

Worse than worthless pieces of shit.

On the surface it seems fairly unnecessary, but it's not a big deal. Worry about Swedish children getting gored on migrant cock

Also, we all learned today that you can decapitate a goose with a golf chipper

Native Americans would run an entire herd of buffalo off a cliff and only take the skin or horns from one. Yet they get revered as these MAJESTIC BEINGS WHO LOVED NATURE!

The duck was to took up with humans, and it ran into the one human it needed to be afraid of, sad but its own fault.

>reported to the FBI

People who show abuse to animals often have psychopathic tendencies.

I'd love to take the golf stick and whack that guy over the head with it desu.

The thing died instantly.

Plus buying duck is pricey.

How new are you, disney channel has brainwashed an entire generation into thinking killing animals is bad, heres a red pill, its not

>it's head just flops right off
holy fucking shit

America has run out of things to conquer. Now we just conquer geese at the range

Reminder if you think it's funny to pointlessly murder an animal you're almost 100% a non-white. Deny it all you want, but you expose your true nigger self.

>tasteless for sure
Nonsense, duck is quite succulent when cooked properly

> be the duck golf guy
> drive around smiling in your Porsche
> crash it into a truck ripping your head off

Congratulations Sup Forums, you managed to judge a situation, where you had 2% knowledge about it.

>- The ball hit the goose in the head. The bird was crawling, jumping and throwing the volts in her pain. I ran closer and told the boys that this animal should stop. It came from the mouth and nostrils of blood.

>According to a man, his purpose was to hit the goose in the back of the head and let the animal out of his suffering.

>- I really did not know that when you hit it with a stick, it'll break some parts. I was thinking of knocking the animal into the back of the head to stop suffering.

>According to Golffar, it was decided to describe the situation because the Golf Club was closed and he knew that the White Holly was a protected animal.

>The viewers of the video have been critically accustomed to the background sound, which sounds like a tyranny. Where did the reaction come from?

>- The photographer also looked at the situation with a bit of fearful feelings and was instinctively thrilling. In conversations, it seems to be a big deal, the man argues.

Source:
liveleak.com/view?i=b6d_1506676987

is.fi/golf/art-2000005387927.html

No better than the chinks.

Was it duck season? Did he have a duck hunting license? No. He should spend the rest of his days locked up with Hillary.

Its a fucking animal you brainwashed millenial fucking ass clown go take some prozac you piece of shit

Nice

He could be british too

that bird was lucky to die such a painless death

>implying animals and humans are on the same level

animalcucks everybody

The punishment should fit the crime.

Orcas have been observed playing with and torturing their prey for hours and then leaving it to die while it's still alive. What now faggot?

nigger-tier behavior

Post your hand shitskin.