Why do western people like visiting shittier looking country...

Why do western people like visiting shittier looking country? I live in a thirdworld country and i can’t imagine travelling to Uganda or Zimbabwe. If i want to travel, it has to be a better looking country because i want entertainment. But they always make me want to move there and escape this shithole that i don’t deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA
youtube.com/watch?v=gO_1dEOkb_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watching poor people is like going to the zoo, you never know what you are going to get. This is why I love traveling to Europe.

Third world countries have some nice areas catering to tourists and certain services that aren't available in the west.

I don't like visitng shitty countries, maybe naive women who want to be raped and murdered do, but not people with actual intelligence.

probably to get a perspective
but like this anono said mostly its just to sex with minors nomatter the gender

Isn't that on Lantau in Hong Kong?

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>said mostly its just to sex with minors nomatter the gender

Or shooting farm animals with machine guns or RPG.

you can feel wealthy and compassion for the poor. You live a week in hell like a king then you pretend to have been morally enlighted

I go to asian countries to do drugs and fuck ladyboys.
Fucky fucky sucky sucky.

>The native american genocide
Accidental
>The native australian genocide
Fictional
>The nuking of japan
Maybe justified, hard to see what other options they had
>World War I
Original sin of the 20th century. Bad. Shouldn't have happened.
>World War II
Due to WW1
>Hitler and his atrocities
Due to WW1
>The genocide of the palestinians
If Hamas laid down its arms Israel would let them live in peace. If Israel laid down its arms what would happen?
>The genocide of the Syrians
What?
>The crusades
The only bad thing about the crusades is that they failed.
>The spanish inquisista
If you had just spent 500 years taking Spain back from invading Moors you'd be pretty suspicious of heretics too

""""certain services""""
you fucking degenerate

what's Sup Forums's opinion on him?

fuck i thought i was staring a thread

The only 3rd world countries worth traveling to are in Polynesia and Micronesia, and the only reason to go is the beautiful relaxing settings that aren't comparable to anywhere else on Earth.

Africa has similar shit going on right now and has had the same shit going on for decades. Get real m8

Africa doesn't even come close to white people.
Also its whites that start shit in africa and ME

Because I like Korean food.

Shitskins and niggers invented the international slave trade

America is the last country to abolish slavery in the modern world.

Slavery is still alive and well all over the world. Jews especially love their child sex slave trade

>Slavery is still alive and well all over the world
I don't know anything about that.
But you being a white man would obviously know what white people are doing.

> corn in korean food

> Muslims
> Killing and raping for 1400
> colonizing all the Middle-East and northern Africa
> Now invading Europe with mass rapes and terrorism

WE GOOD BOI THATZ WHITE MAN

You can combine all those things and still wouldn't compare to white attrocities.

Well. I love nature. I mostly disregard the natives entirely.
Furthermore they treat you like a God if you have money. Basically your slaves

No, it's the muslim countries

Like France?

thats delicious.
saved!

I don't think I need the opinion of an okinawan working as a sex slave for the american army of occupation

>army of occupation

Well, you've had that twice since the 1940s, so I guess you know your stuff, Jeanhammed.

I love going to poor countries and laughing

I once saw a black Asian with no legs begging with their deformed 1 armed kid

It made me laugh for the entire 2 weeks

What is Mauritania you nigger

At least we managed to put an end to this, what about you ? Still trying to hide behind daddy Sam because little Chang is bullying you ?

>put an end to this

*put an end to us

>At least we managed to put an end to this

How are those barriers around the future-Adhan Tower going? Finished yet?

What's being ruled by a manlet child-rape victim like?

What's the disconnect between what some people being think of your country versus the reality being so bad there's a phrase for it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

(Japanese people aren't used to so much black and Islam, so of course, it started here.)

youtube.com/watch?v=swqOENMaisA

>Uncle Sam
>America's surplus blacks will die before any Japanese do.
>feelsgoodman.png

I didn't ask you to translate it for your memetic ideology but thanks, you're helpful

You're busy learning Arabic, it's understandable English takes a back-burner.

Dude funny you mess with Jean here, but "is this africa" is fake. It was made by an "artist"

Their money goes a lot further.

Come on little weeb, the only thing your country managed to achieve is to be wrecked by chinese peasants and to be transformed as the perfect ant for your american overlord...

Better find some free time quickly to learn a new language, son, soon you'll see that english teachers will be replaced by chinese or spanish ones, depending on who will dominate you since you don't matter anyway

its true though. they aren't anything like you, and the fact that you pretend they are in order to cope with being the most ineffective, useless generation spawned by an ancient nation is really depressing
go on and tell me how 'french' they all are.
the assimilation myth is a pretty pathetic hill for the victors of verdun to die on, lol

lol "capitalists" living in third world shitholes are the most pathetic beings in the face of the earth.

BTW you better hurry, the emperor's diapers are starting to stink above what is commonly seen as sex appealing in Japan

> Implying I said anything contrary to that

>friends get married.
>honeymoon in Paris
>"It was mainly blacks trying to rob us, we hated it"

And

>Wife visits Paris after graduating university with friends.

>2/3 of them get robbed/mugged.

>One friend is so anti-nog Sup Forums would blush listening to her talk.

>tfw your country's death is a mainstream joke
for over fifteen years.

youtube.com/watch?v=gO_1dEOkb_U

>Japan has record-setting tourism.

>French tourism is in the shitter because of your record-setting enrichment levels.

Shh, eat a halal croissant and smoke until you die.

>the emperor's diapers

That's the smell of your Muslim neighbor, or your grandma first lady, I don;t know which.

As an American traveling to the "Islands" it's almost like a time machine when staying at an all inclusive. We're waited on hand and foot by blacks who call us sir and miss, they do all our bidding and don't talk back so it's like the early 1900s for me but with palm trees and paddle boarding

>Why do western people like visiting shittier looking country?
what other choice exists for a westerner?

underrated kek

>translate for your memetic ideology

if you don't disagree, then why did you have any problem with my saying you've put an end to yourselves?
vichy guilt, merchantry and masonry together have utterly wrecked the france.

The same reason people watch horror movies or engage in BDSM.
Every now and then you enjoy painful or unpleasant things just for the experience.

To be able to appreciate what we've got and experience vastly different cultures instead of importing them.

So the only thing you have to say is that we have many mudslimes living here ? Are you sure you aren't senile yet ?

I go to India to fuck street children.

>So the only thing you have to say is that we have many mudslimes living here ? Are you sure you aren't senile yet ?

Plus terror, and the irreversible damage to your country, yes

>flag
Naturally.