Truth about the juice

So first we start with porphyria, "the royal disease" cured in antiquity by drinking blood.

Along with porphyria, tay sachs disease is ultra rare and only afflicts ashkenazi jews. "Uncurable" except there is a cure, only in israel, and its a complete blood replacement with blood from infants umbilical cord.

www.clevelandjewishnews. com/archives/chasing-a-cure-for-tay-sachs/article_1c2aaaff-aa4d-55f8-8584-99e5111d5805.html

Now if youve read the bible we know damascus is a big deal. The hebrew use damascus to mean bibens sanguine (blood drinking)

books.google. com/books?id=DkDFec14veQC&pg=PA160&lpg=PA160&dq=bibens+sanguinum&source=bl&ots=XKt7cBYKUp&sig=JeE-UgMfKO-vP_yBJEM5ZurW2Xo&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiN55vA5IjWAhXox4MKHQpLCPUQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=bibens%20sanguinum&f=true

Over 100 of the 350 plus recorded exiles of the jews was for "blood rituals" i.imgur. com/4XApL7z.png

Super suppressed book, blood passover by ariel toaff, speaking on these points. mega. nz/#!UFVigaTa!8B1Xu6uCqUnhOUe1kvg3WzWTjar2mRbfGeq-nttWVmc

The same time the jews appeared in europe the vampire myths start.

Bathory,tepesch.. getting the picture?

If the Ashkenazi don't interbreed with the races around them, their DNA breaks down within 3 generations, as if there were no "glue" to hold them together, but also, it seems to me, in a symbolic sense, that there is no growth, no evolution, no negentropy. It seems they are always dying, never growing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory
forward.com/news/6108/ultra-orthodox-officials-go-to-bat-for-anti-gentil/
archive.fo/lfJvG#selection-1433.0-1457.233
renegadevids.com/2017/04/25/cana-jew-lism/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
forward.com/news/346566/transplanting-for-tay-sachs-its-a-decision-to-have-hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=9OA6pUH1XFg
this-image-is-hosted-on-private-server-ome.ga/For-adacic103300073.png
cicada-ome.ga
i.imgur.com/4XApL7z.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

www.foxnews. com/us/2017/09/24/murdered-model-was-scalped-drained-blood-autopsy-shows.html

ask yourself, why do they need to take so much blood for blood testing if a little drop would suffice?

the reptilian and jew connection should also be looked into. they are working hand in hand. the jews are not jews. the reals jews are the palestinian. the gaysons owe their allegiance to the jewish state and the khazarian fuckers

spoopy, i've gone down this line of thought before. You connected it well. I'm convinced

to be honest, i copied this from a man who knows more than me, but its insane.. the truth is stranger than fiction

nationalpost. com/holy-post/bram-stokers-dracula-and-the-use-of-anti-semitic-imagery

>While never explicitly identified as a Jew, the figure of Dracula—and vampires more generally—encompassed an array of anti-Semitic stereotypes: rootless, of East European origin, dark-complected, and lustful for the money and blood of others.

SHUT IT DOWN

This is the inevitable conclusion based on all other history of the synagogue of Satan. They’re pure evil, and they know it.

if you drink other ppl blood in the astral you become consumed by bloodlust and begin viewing other beigs as cattle, as it is above so it has to be below and thus the cycle is complete when one drinks blood in the physical

Over 70 years old
Looks barely above 40.

Guess those stem cells from gold encrusted fetuses and spirit cooking with blood from the young really does wonders, huh?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

Young virgin blood y'all.

dont mind us goyim, we are just chopping of the foreskin of the babies and drinking goy blood. move along

So a third of creators energy rebelled(33%), a third of the penis is taken as PENance for the subjugation of the fallen.

Look how otherwise intelligent, critical thinkers ignore both statistical and empirical data to preserve their notion of moral superiority. If you cant break that programming than the big truths will never be revealed to you, if you cant handle the idea that race confers different gifts and deficits, or in some sad cases that race is in fact biological, than the idea that different entities, all of creator but not all apart of him have their own creations acting as avatars, for example will remain incomprehensible.

oh boy.. www.charleslindbergh. com/americanfirst/speech.asp

i wonder now why they took his kid...

"The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy (non-Jew), by his source and in his very essence, is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species ('shnei minim nifradim').” (talmud)

"The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy (non-Jew), by his source and in his very essence, is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species ('shnei minim nifradim').” (talmud)

forward.com/news/6108/ultra-orthodox-officials-go-to-bat-for-anti-gentil/

"In its December 19 article, the Forward reported that “Romemut Yisrael” describes gentiles as 'completely evil,' constituting an inferior 'species.'

"One member of the Aguda’s ruling Council of Torah Sages, Rabbi Avraham Chaim Levin, publicly described the Forward article on the book as an antisemitic 'blood libel,' while acknowledging never having read 'Romemut Yisrael.'”

“Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves.” — Menachem Begin – Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983

“…although Jews are physically similar to all other men, yet they are endowed with a ‘second soul’ that renders them a SEPERATE SPECIES.” (Zimmer, Uriel, Torah- Judaism and the State of Israel, Congregation Kehillath Yaakov, Inc., NY, 5732 (1972), p. 12)

www.thewatcherfiles. com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

www.whale. to/c/blood_passover.html

Jews are gross

See I never bought the "jewish pema victim" mythology, despite being a relative small percentage of the population anywhere they tried to settle, they always achieved prominence within a generation. Take the idea of the jewish slaves being saved by "god" killing the first born of egypt. God murdering babies over jewish slaves, meanwhile God, who is all knowing knows his son will be crucified by his "chosen people"? In reality this is how that went down:(And this is a good example of how history is perverted to portray a narrative)
The first example of ritual Jewish cannibalism is the Hamentashen eaten on the Purim holiday. Jewish children learn that the triangular pastry is a replica of the triangular hat worn by Hamen, the arch enemy of the Jewish people. The truth is that the pastry is actually meant to look like Hamen's ear, not his hat. These pastries are filled with poppi seeds, apricots, chocolates, and other sweets, but many Jews throughout history also filled these pastries with the flesh, fat, and blood of local gentile children kidnapped and murdered in a ritual sacrifice of revenge.
This practice continues today and often involves the use of aborted fetuses supplied to Jewish bakers from organizations like Planned Parenthood. This is one reason why so many Jews are pro-choice and donate money to pro-abortion causes.
Second, the Afikomen. This special matzah is hidden during the Passover seder. It is a fun game for children to seek out and find the hidden piece of unlevened bread, return it to their father for a reward, and then everyone eats it for dessert. All fun and games, right?

No. This ritual is symbolic of the tenth plague: the slaying of the first born. Jews teach their children that "God" killed the Egyptian pharaoh's first born as a punishment for not releasing the slaves. This is not entirely true. Jews also teach that God works through the actions of men. The Israelites were the real perpetrators of the mass killing of all Egyptian children.
This includes Egyptian children born to women in Jews' own homes. Most slave familes of that era had at least one child in their household fathered by the Egyptians. This is symbolized by the vacant seat at the seder table, the plate of uneaten food, and the feigned ignorance of the wherabouts of it's intended occupant, "Elijiah."
What's the truth? The male Jewish head of household murdered his stepson, baked his flesh into the matzah, put his blood into the 4 cups of red wine drank at the seder, and rejoiced in the murder of the innocent child of the pharaoh.

archive.fo/lfJvG#selection-1433.0-1457.233

renegadevids.com/2017/04/25/cana-jew-lism/

nice one, very informative comments too

MUST WATCH: m.youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

forward.com/news/346566/transplanting-for-tay-sachs-its-a-decision-to-have-hope/

Good news, it's not only available in Israel, Mayo clinic now does it to!

As gay men with a terminally ill daughter, Steiger and Karl never thought Krystie would be at their wedding. But on their 20th anniversary together, following the 2013 legalization of gay marriage in Minnesota, Steiger and Karl decided to have a small wedding at the courthouse. Krystie, who had been dressed up by Beaudry and other nurses, was the flower girl.

Even though he got to have his daughter for more than nine years, Steiger said he can’t recommend transplants because they can shorten a child’s life as easily as lengthen it.

Oh my... are the faggots just taking the piss? wtf

I have porphyria (no kidding). I'm not Jewish.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OA6pUH1XFg

add me on facebook all if you wanna play #thegame23 in ufo disclosure mod

this-image-is-hosted-on-private-server-ome.ga/For-adacic103300073.png

that the holocaust is false is obvious and everyone here already knows about that

but blood libel is different, most people assume it isn't true

>checked

Also it is insane how much historical evidence there is of Jews being evil.

The fact that it is not allowed to be discussed is proof in and of itself

I mean mathematically it is impossible so that is simple logic, but then you have a bunch of old drawings and carvings and books and things, and it could just as well be a myth

if its real and is still happening then there can be video of that in the modern day, impossible that there aren't any

yeah it's not as if they don't make you do vile things on camera to insure you never spill the beans.

Thank fuck we genocided most of them here, it's common knowledge that Jews are evil and Hitler was right all along

>I have porphyria (no kidding). I'm not Jewish.

Chose one.

cicada-ome.ga

I know you're probably a retard, but read up on it. There's seven types of porphyria (there's an eighth that's a transitory childhood phenomenon). One of them is typically seen in those with Dutch ancestry, not Jewish.

Read a little harder.

well well

We Dutch commonly go by the name of Sea Jews. You're Jewish. Just admit it.

>Torpedo
>TOR pedo

elaborate

>i.imgur.com/4XApL7z.png
>169 B.C. Contra Apionem by Josephus
Nice job citing Apion as cited by Josephus in his text literally called "Against Apion". Show me a single trustworthy account of jewish human sacrifice please.