What does Sup Forums think of transhumanism and the coming singularity?

What does Sup Forums think of transhumanism and the coming singularity?

can't wait. I'm already thinking about amputating my diabetic foot and replacing it with a superior cybernetic model

>transhumanism

Within 5 years Apple will patent a way to implant a phone in your brain and civilization will collapse 6 months later after literally everyone stops doing anything ever.

Do I get a ticket?

kinda hoping we btfo AI and just apply the advancements in technology to ourselves.

hope AI destroys humanity and advances without us.

Carbon>Silicon

Only the elite'll ascend to immortal plane, you all neets will get gassed as useless subhumans

Resistance is futile

>neet not part of the elite
oh please, you third-worlders are just jelly that you're not part of the first world neet lyfestyle

Blue and red pilled folk wet dream. Sadly lazy fucks who already have their faces in the phone or computer will become even more untolerable

This tbqh famalam

Doesn't change that everyone except maybe top 2% will get purged

It's a inevitable development by now, even if we revert back to anarcho-primitivists like some (((traditionalists))) on here shill for, some Asian country will go the whole way.

One good thing is that leftists have an even more retarded stance, seeing how they already freak out about "racist" AI and sex-bots.

I think it's great for all those virgins here. Don't have to be bitter about getting laid anymore.

Support it.
Mechanized fully automated warfare when?

Isn't the third pic the best ? First is far too complex and I don't really understand how second is different to the third

The first pic is standard method. ICs are so cheap now that having the most stabilized voltage is the best. Besides, with most modern electronics running at such low power, even small spikes can cause system wide damage.

Its just a joke man. If your not working with embedded devices or microelectronics you can usually be safe with the second one. The third has less control over RMS voltage and stabilization in general.

Its going to be like the Biochip from DE:HR

We're gonna see some real advanced fucking botnets man. By then we'll have strong AI and who knows what they can do to your brain when they put their proprietary implants in there. RIP free will. They'll have their golems.

human history would be memory holed
natural forces like sexual selection would be all fucked up

See