It must suck being white knowing deep down that you have a system set up for you to win and you still fail...

It must suck being white knowing deep down that you have a system set up for you to win and you still fail. While you have black people overcome all kind of odds and make it. That must really suck knowing you fail. That's why you don't wanna say that there is something wrong with the system and say everyone is treated equally. We know that can't be true when black women are the most educated group of people and most qualified but least paid. It makes sense now...

Hi Russia

Enjoy you ban.

>using the nigger as a sex toy
>being proud of going from a combine harvester to a dildo

What a stupid Race.

At least put a little effort into bait if you gonna go fishing fuktard

It must suck being a nigger and knowing your people are the laughing stock of the world so you have to come here everyday and make these pathetic threads

k

OP is clearly a shitposter obviously, but there is truth in it. Sup Forumslution is basically full of pissed off young angry males that have turned to radicalism because the status quo has failed them. They're born in this world with every advantage, they're born in wealthy countries, they're white, they're male, yet theyre outcompete by shitskin who get to fuck white women and society has left behind as friendless unemployed virgins.

Fuck Jay on his prime was really god-tier in terms of aesthetics

Have another mosquito burger user, you look hungry

>Tfw you can lift a car but you still need the white man to support you.

I know, especially in 2001. Shame that bicep tear ended his career.

>system working good

but we should really ship tyrone to Monrovia/Liberia

Nice projection. Seriously, how embarrassing must it be belonging to a race of people who are given everything because they can't build it themselves. You get university places over more qualified whites because of the colour of your skin and you choose to "learn" ethnic studies instead of a real subject, then complain when you don't get paid as much. Niggers are a cancer on the world

I wish I were white and short so I could be a cute trap, I'm a girl (male) trapped in the body of a 6'2 nigger.

> tfw those currents surges through muh dick

Yep all the obstacles I had to over come as an aboriginal man in a white man's world prove my superiority.
>Home paid for by the government
>I got a taxi to school, paid for by the goverment
>All medical and dental paid for by the goverment
>Education paid for by the government, I also barely attended and handed in next to no work but i was passed while white kids failed for the same thing

Fuck it's hard being a minority, you never learn to do anything for yourself when the white man does it all for you.

>aesthetics
wtf, this dude only looks aesthetic if you have a mental disease. He is only god tier in being a roid monkey

This didn't contradict itself at all

0/10 LARP from an asian manlet

>It makes sense now
Stop lying, chimpboi, we know that nothing other than basic human emotions like hungry or angry could ever be comprehended by animals.

The only blacks who have made it anywhere are the ones with the genes to outrun massa and the ones with some rhythm. 99% of the rest of you are worthless trash not even useful for entertaining yt peepo.

Pol is a lot like pong. Theres the left and the right. And then theres the ball. The ball is banter. It just bounces back and forth. Never achieving anything. Its mind numbing really. You must be a halfwit. My mind needs knowledge or else it will explode. Your mind seems to do just fine running on bullshit. I guess what im trying to say. Is. Just fuck off. Its getting old. Ive become immune to the banter. Its just noise. A waste of space. Childish. Something to slide past and ignore. Either say something intelligent or go fall in a hole.

that white hand placement is perfect

this is funny.

The only people the system is set up to win for is the rich any everything else is them trying to keep us all divided. Billionaires rule this world and we just live in it..

>It must suck being white knowing deep down that you have a system set up for you to win and you still fail.

LOL niggers get endless freebies just for being niggers and yet 99.9999% of them are just garbage living in Section 8 housing smoking crack and raping and murdering each other. If by "make it" you mean some of them occasionally fuck desperate 450 lb hideous white beastwomen well then yeah.

No, black woman aren't the most educated group.
No, black woman are not the most qualified.
If you get to college with scores half that of white kids, because muh minorites, and then think you deserve anything, you are just a delusional nigger

So true. Only those with money have the advantage.

>Affirmative action around every corner
>Overcoming odds

Lol

All you have to do to succeed as a nigger, is literally just don't be a violent criminal.

0/10 bait

*breathes in
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

wh*Tes BTFO kek

Don't worry, it's not for you
Back to p90x for you