If you listen to one video this week. Listen to this one

If you listen to one video this week. Listen to this one.

Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
Goto 36m54s

HOLY Shit, things are heating up in South Africa. The Koisan King just declared independence for the Cape.

To hear how bad it getting goto 36m54s

Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s

The whole thing is a great Interview and his reactions afterwards are very powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476
archive.fo/qIqFG
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
archive.fo/OCeEM
researchminister.com/was-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-a-black-muslim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

archive.fo/qIqFG

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

archive.fo/OCeEM

researchminister.com/was-dr-martin-luther-king-jr-a-black-muslim/

>Dr. King asked, “Why does white America delude itself, and how does it rationalize the evil it retains?” He said white people’s belief in the fairness of America “is a fantasy of self-deception and comfortable vanity….There aren’t enough white persons in our country who are willing to cherish democratic principles over privilege.”
-“Where Do We Go From Here?” by Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
“White Americans left the Negro on the ground and in devastating numbers walked off with the aggressor. It appeared that the white segregationist and the ordinary white citizen had more in common with one another than either had with the Negro.”
-“Where Do We Go From Here?” by Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
To his friend Harry Belafonte, he said: “I’ve come to the realization that I think we may be integrating into a burning house.”
-Restoring Hope: Conversations on the Future of Black America By Cornel West, Kelvin Shawn Sealey

They won't stop at Rhodesia

Over 2 weeks I'm heading to St. Eustatius as a government worker. I'm a lil bit afraid how people are going to behave as I'm the eternal whyte oppressor

I've listened to every podcast, youtube video etc on South Africa for the last two years, 100s of them.

This one is the best I've heard..

Listen to it and I promise that the red pill will be complete.

No shit.

Their crackpot dictator can't even read, is corrupt as hell, and the entire country is full of shit.

Capital is fleeing, the infrastructure is failing, and their country is regressing.

When you guys nuke kim can you send over a few missiles this way?

Thanks.

I've not been able to find information about this, but where are the white south africans generally located within the country now? To the SW or just all over?

I wish we would do something about this or treat it as a refugee situation but idk how that would work with Trump and the political climate today excluding disenfranchised black south africans too.

Trump isn't going to give a shit though either way, Americans genuinely give zero shits about Africa beyond seeing it as a charity case.

Whoa South Africa looks terrible

Guateng and Western Cape Provinces

>nigger run countries are never pure hell

You're preaching to the choir

>senseless look in their eyes

WE ARE AT PREPARATION STATE

ONLY TWO MORE STATES UNTIL TOTAL GENOCIDE STATE

The us government is responsible for making SA shit.

I'm not watching anything with disabled comments.

I hate that this is true...

Bump

Chimpout of the ages!.. Whites gave them one change, they blew it...

gruesome shit...

www.radiofreesouthafrica.com/graphic-photos-farm-murders-south-africa/

Why the fuck would I want to listen to that?

Relax this is just run of the mill regular headline banter... The situation will slide for many more years before the shit hits the fan.

The time to start paying attention is when the xenophobic attacks hit the townships because the Somalis and the Pakis who have small tuck shops and businesses in the area will go first.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Cant click