How do I start a conversation with my gf about the role she'll have when we live together/marry

how do I start a conversation with my gf about the role she'll have when we live together/marry

it's kind of implied that she'll give up her work to live with me (long distance, and I know she hates her job). Also because of her very religious family it's unlikely we'll live together much before married for us to actually figure this out before hand.

since I'll be earning the money, I would want her to do all household things and cook meals.

bearing in mind we can't live together, how can I know that she will do these things willingly and well?

...after reading this I realise I should stop being a pussy and just directly state this to her and then hold her to it. Still interested in Sup Forums's thoughts though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont marry unless shes pregnant
if you are a multi millionaire, sign a prenup if she doesn't have any money
good luck

With the back of your hand

Don't marry unless you can guarantee the safety of your money/house. All women eventually get sick of their husband and either cheat or claim you mistreated her and tries to take all your stuff and money while already getting laid by the next chad. Don't. Do. It.

if she hates her job then you don't have to "give" her a role, she will take the housewife role by herself.

listen to all those faggots but also make sure she hates niggers or it will all be in vain

Oh and you'll have to pay monthly alimony to support her because she gave everything up for you..

Fuck.
I thought Sup Forums was supposed to love marriage and all that traditional stuff.
I don't really want to marry but it would probably be necessary to get her into my country. Also for her to ignore her religious family would take a lot of persuading
I think she does actually

>not a woman
>asking for relationship advice
>asking for advice on how to get his woman to act like a woman while he himself is acting like a woman
Sort yourself out or she will leave you for a real man. Probably an Arab

Honey, I would like to have a serious conversation.
This is a prenup, it allows us to define our rights under a marriage contract.
Here is a notarized copy that I require you to read, understand, and sign with an attorney of your choosing as witness.

yes I am fucked in the head and trying to sort myself out. How do I do that?

one thing I don't like about prenups is it does seem to require disclosing all my assets to her. I'd rather her not know exactly what I have.

>Don't marry unless you can guarantee the safety of your money/house.

Which you can't if you provide for a woman in part or entirely.

Thisthisthisthisthis.

Never ever accept your partner not having an income.

also I read about courts throwing prenups out anyway. Or is that just a meme? It seems better and easier just to hide what I have than rely on the fairness of courts

>dont marry unless shes pregnant
Dont marry a girl that puts out before marriage

>get her into my country

>importing foreigners into this country

pls no

It's an anglo meme. 'Huwelijkse voorwaarden' in the Netherlands are very much legally binding, provided you went with the proper form (with a notary and that sort of thing).. There are a few things you cannot put in marriage agreements though, and excemption for alimony is one of them.. If you provide fully for your partner, you're liable for a maximum of 12 years of alimony payments. Mind you, this is not child support, but purely to support your ex partner's living standards.

The only way to get out from under that is to marry a partner with means to support themselves. In most cases that would be a job.

you better save your funds in material gold and silver then.

Better to pay for the prenup and make it iron clad by having it notarized, witnessed, and both parties have separate attorneys. She must have her own lawyer..

Or just dont get a divorce

or just dont get married at all

How are you going to start a family?

I am actually in UK, apologies :^)
I forgot about the flag

You know if marriage was a contract for life I'd have no worries. I would do it with much less hesitation. It's the possibility of divorce that makes the problems

>It's the possibility of divorce that makes the problems
Divorces dont randomly happen
They are the result of failure

>I am actually in UK, apologies :^)
>I forgot about the flag

Then you'll probably get rekt by a judge if you get a pre-nup. Anglo countries are hideously cucked when it comes to alimony payments.. Women are feeble beings that deserve at LEAST half your shit according to centuries of Anglo caselaw.

>asking for advice on pol

You're going to get fucked no matter what you do.

If divorce has already crept in your head as a possibility then marriage may not be the answer. You need to be 100% certain

If you get the right kind of prenup you will never divorce. Make her sign her right to probate court away and force her into arbitration of your choosing in the case of legal separation. If she initiates the divorce, she will walk away with a pair of panties and alimony she pays to you. If you initiate it, she gets a predefined settlement.

>If you get the right kind of prenup you will never divorce.
if you marry a non shit tier woman you wont either

Fuck women and Fuck women's rights.

there are plenty of anti feminist women out there

>Non shit tier women
Good luck traversing that minefield in current year.

How does one find a woman like this? I need one.

Because most men are not looking for a girl that wont put out before marriage it has actually never been easier

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

and he touched the kids, bad touches...
and I need His 401k to live and take care of my lov- I mean my husband's childs.

I already told you dont marry a shity woman

Found the virgin fag.

(Philippines...)