What country is the biggest shithole on this planet and why is it poland?

what country is the biggest shithole on this planet and why is it poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00dmfijoUts
youtube.com/watch?v=612ObQ5iZ-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QBNuf8Cd__A
mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/ftse-russell-reclassifies-poland-to-developed-market-status/
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_at_Krojanty
youtube.com/watch?v=MJKY96ODIsc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_cavalry#Cavalry_charges_and_propaganda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate Poland(shitland)

It's sweden.

>polish women

def poland

I'd bash the cunt out of these knock kneed fucking cancer patients

t. Aussie girl

Animals form swarms so it becomes harder for a preditor to target single individuals.
So being attacked by a group like this is quite frightening. The look all the same..

They would attack you in group and with knifes just like niggers.

It's Norway, everything is shit here,the state steal your kids and your property. Don't come here

WE WAS NOBLES N SHIT

WE RULED OVER UKRAINE!!!!!!!!! AND WE STRONK BECOZ 213983124 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF AUIFANDKAEWNM WE BEAT STRONK MUSLIMS AND MOSCOW, SO WE RULE MOSCOW AND WE NOBLES WHO RULE UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA AND NOW UKRAINE COME CLEAN TOILETS, SO IT OBVIOUS WE ARISTOCRATS LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!

i remember when I was 12 and thought flipping off the camera was cool

i used to have the same car, same color but no subhuman upon it and nigger headlights. maybe now.

>its the same daily hate poland thread
>tfw i have trouble to decide whether op is jewish shill or my countryman

no wonder british slags are breeding with poles like there's no tomorrow.

>muh shills
THE ABSOLUT STATE OF POLISH PEOPLE

All the high T chavs also known as island Slavs died out. Poles are a natural substitute.

Want to know how I know you never set a foot outside of Poland ?

wiesz co sie liczy szacunek ludzi ulicy

>polish
>people

Yeah we will replace chavs in UK, just like muslims and africans will replace europeans.
STOP CHAV GENOCIDE

TELL ME

WE

My friend is going to Poland.

this desu

>what country is the biggest shithole on this planet
i'm torn between somalia and bangladesh

youtube.com/watch?v=00dmfijoUts
dumaj szto kupujesz

WHO /WYKOP/ HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=612ObQ5iZ-4

>polish business

It's a german leftist shill using proxy

>savior of the west

youtube.com/watch?v=QBNuf8Cd__A

pe do en kreska bez tego zostajesz niczym

o kurwa ale żeżu

Germany
Basically a shithole full of violent self destructive nigs. It's pretty much Detroit except the nignogs have white skin.

>peja
>żeżuncja
oskarek wykryty

Poland is great.
No filthy mudslimes there!

OH YOU KURWA WHAT DID YOU WRITE KURWO, YOU KNOW HUSARIA KURWO WE HIT 34839842 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF ASUDASMDOASIJ SWEDEN AND WE HIT ALSO MOSCOW AND WE LIVED IN MOSCOW SO WE STRONK AND IMPOTANT KURWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 AND WE RULED GERMANS HAHAHAH, BICOZ WE NOBLES AND WE WILL RULE AND SAVE EUROPE HAHAHA BECAUSE WE BIG MASCLES

no whites too

no i się zesrał

>hurr durr no muslims mean good country
you obviously dont know polish mentality

why do you think that gun laws are strict in poland?

say whatever you want about these guys, but deep down you gotta respect their sovereignty, it their fucking country. Also, the strongest guy (arm wrestling) I know personally is polish, FWIW

CIEMNOOOO JUUŻ ZGASŁY WSZYSKIE ŚWIATŁA
CIEEEEEEMNOOOO JUŻ NOC NADCHOOODZIII GŁUUUUCHAA

I kek'd

>we wuz polish
Wut?

pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian pudzian

So is half of Africa then.

>tfw you recognizes Taytay from thumbnail

name one mudslime place you would live in.....

nada

POLSKA GÓRĄ

>poland
>shithole
>developed nation
pick one
mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/ftse-russell-reclassifies-poland-to-developed-market-status/

WUZ
youtube.com/watch?v=XbMhN2sk5nU

Why do all slavic men have this "look" to them?

All the women look fine, but slavic males all have this general physical appearance that makes you know they're slavic, saying this as a guy whose frequently mistaken for an east euro.

polska gurom

>lol i cherry picked images that were intented to look good and fit my political agenda

>148.8 cm tall

France or germany, I could totally live there.

>1939
>husaria vs tanks

don't worry, we have plenty of niggers and arabs, but they just have light skin and are catholics

then go fuck off, the UK is welcoming.

Doesn't produce news head lines like "Goatfucker rapes 8 year olds at the pool cuz of sexual emergency" like Germany.
Doesn't produce bat shit vodka fueled videos of babushkas and chickens and military grade vehicles like Russia.

Poland has no character.

Suck my dick le jewish boche

How hard is it for an above average looking Mediterranean to find some Polish qt?

You are secretly polish.
Dywizjon 303 kurwoooo

Probably Hohol refugees, never shoulda gave those niggas internet

of course we produce news like this, it's just "local man" instead of "african immigrant"

if youre into gold diggers then its easy

only big city sluts for u. if you overstep the line into a smaller town you will be lynched.

And that makes a huge difference, you would know if you lived here, or if you have been deployed in Ivory coast for two years like me.

if you're black/hispanic/arab/brown then they'll jump on your dick in an instant

Chemoland is a shithole. Why are you ruining my country?

in Russia there is a thing called 'vacation babies' which are the results of local women getting impregnated by mostly Southern European men

Oh look, it's a Poland hate thread by people from within Poland. It's obviously not meant to keep people away from Poland, because Poland is not even close to full! Everybody come to Poland, where an English teaching career and beautiful women awate you. It's great here, really.

I know most people on Sup Forums wouldn't check this out themselves to confirm, so here you go.

Because WE WUZ SARMATIANS an shiz.

>Everybody come to Poland, where an English teaching career and beautiful women awate you. It's great here, really.
how fucking pathetic xD

>awate
Neck yourself

but is it shittier than Romania

Nice try youtube.com/watch?v=MJKY96ODIsc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_cavalry#Cavalry_charges_and_propaganda

Germany or Sweden

yes

mmmmmh

just look at their polish faces

Easy, I live in Warsaw and see girls with Italians all the time.
I know they are Italian because they speak in Italian.
Dude I was once at Italian class in my Uni for one semester because all the other language classes didn't go with my schedule and there were only girls there, me and another guy with the same problem as me.