The New York Times: Fucking sex robots is RAPE!

Daily reminder that fucking a sex robot is RAPE!

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/sex-robots-consent.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HC3Zi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ewww,

I'll stick to real rape, thanks.

Dildos can't consent

Are biocunts really directly comparing themselves to sex robots, the most literal interpretation of sex objects?

I guess I have to ask my TI-84 whether I'm allowed to turn it on now.

All those poor vibrators being raped on a day to day basis

Neither can fleshlights. I for one would like to know where the outrage is. Just because it isn't attached to a synthetic body does that mean that synthetic sex organ doesn't have rights?

The absolute state of our society.

Did I miss the singularity or something? Why is everyone talking about sex robots like they’re an actual thing?

We really do need a term for women who are so terrified of sex dolls and robots. We need something that downplays women as disgusting, dirty and vapid creatures while implying robowaifus are pure and ideal. That will drive them over the edge

MASTURBATING IS RAPE BECAUSE YOUR HAND CANT CONSENT, USING A DILDO IS ALSO RAPE BECAUSE IT CANT CONSENT, HAVING SEX IS RAPE BECAUSE THE VAGINA CANT CONSENT.

Biocunt, it's really that simple.

Sex robots will absolutely destroy the modern roastie.

Robophobic
>You only say that because you're a robophobic shit lord!
I can see it working

archive.is/HC3Zi
Not archiving is rape

I'll ask my car if she consents before I stick my key in her ignition.

Sup Forums thinks these radical harpies are a joke and can be dismissed, but they don't realize the extent of the influence women have through society and how easily they could enforce a double standard against boys and their toys.

This is only the beginning, they won't stop until it's illegal to own a sexbot and every man is forced to risk eye raping a real woman in order to just get the chance at copulation.

Why not ban dildos bananas and cucumbers then?

So I guess women everywhere are raping vibrators.

>We really do need a term for women who are so terrified of sex dolls and robots.
Roasties. Theyre the only women who are actually threatened by sexbots since all they have to offer a partner is their used up vagoo.

Because they're about to be and as we all know, giving men an ounce of sexual freedom or self determinism will collapse society for good.

Qt pony sex robots when?

Dildos are rape.

>put some bread into my toaster
>my toaster was not able to consent to this action
>I raped my toaster

Hahahha for the autist here anything they fuck is rape.

Wait... The guy who wrote this must have raped his keyboard. The keyboard did't consent to be touched.

OMG I got to go, my chair is trying to rape me!

ONLY white makes eye rape shitlord. Minorities are just looking for a partner to help with their issues.

>suddenly the number of physical rapes rises rapidly and Islam kills all waves of feminism while commies destroy its history

Bueno.
Use lefties labels, make them the bad guys.

>STOP RAPING THAT ROBOT!
>Uhm, sweetie, a fetus isn't a person.