/RSG/ Reclaim Skyrim General 9

Today 30/9 the Nordic Resistance Movement (NMR) is staging a major demo in Gothenburg.
This has caused a lot of kvetching in our media and the reds are coming out in force.
The Antifa event on facebook has 10k attending and 15k interested. They are bussing people in from all over nothern Europe and these are not american soyboy antifas but the mean European variety.
Expect stonethrowing, window smashing and lefties getting run down by police cavalry.

The original march plan was supposed to walk by the local synagogue, on yom kippur of all days.
After mayor kvetching they got the march moved. Thing is, Swedish cops are so fucking retarded that the march now stops at a football stadium. On this day they are not charging entrance fee => much people. Also hooligans.
Swedish hooligans are a major wildcard.

Since this has gotten this much attention in Swedish media we could probably do some real good here. If nothing else, it will be a comfy happening.

ACTION PLAN:

We split up and monitor the various livestreams that will be running.
Cap any action, anything identifying on the blackbloc fags, anything funny whatever.
Meme what we can and distribute it through Twitter, Facebook and Flashback for Nords.
Monitor streams and Antifa info channels for any tactical info of use to our comrades.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1MYGNXgpPzoxw
youtube.com/watch?v=vjYQt39Lgj0&ab_channel=RuptlyTV
youtube.com/watch?v=IXhRP7a46DY
youtube.com/watch?v=vjYQt39Lgj0
youtube.com/watch?v=MLDtz_70H8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watch out here comes vera

When does it begin?

I assume this is a stream of the protest, is there more?

>i have a dream
>Sweden becoming a kingdom again
>Swedish cavalry guards riding down antifa rabble
>Cleansing of the foreign influence and false religions
>Christianity stronger than ever
>No deportations anymore, time for blood and fire
Ny Sverige!

It has already begun

Ruptly has been streaming for over an hour

youtube.com/watch?v=vjYQt39Lgj0&ab_channel=RuptlyTV

Makes sense create a post and give 0 information.

I thought this was the NRM not the nordic absent movement.

It already got shut down by the police and ultimately the government

>TL;DR
CHARLOTESVILLE'D

My bad. I dont know anything besides the fact that the counter protesting has been going on for a while now.

I just got home and i searched for streams on jewtube

Proof that it got shut down?

When you have a pest infestation in your home, you do not joke about it, you hire a pest control.

Think about it 45% white

Some of the people in the buzzfeed stream is grotesque, out with a conflicting political ideology in with migrants. When shall there be a Swedish Shariah?

Look at the stream, a good chunk of the core got arrested and maced by the police and they have been halted for what - an hour or so at the same place, which is a far cry from the actual rally point

Some links to streams:

>NMR Demonstration
youtube.com/watch?v=IXhRP7a46DY

>LIVE: Counter-protesters rally against Nordic Resistance Movement march in Gothenburg
youtube.com/watch?v=vjYQt39Lgj0

>GBGLIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=MLDtz_70H8s

>BuzzFeed News

>that spastica

AHAHAHAHAH

So far i just see antifa chimping out
Where are the ebil nadsee?

Is this officially over was it a big nothing burger?

got (((shutdown)))

>nordfront demo get shut down
>antifa going after police instead because they are violent subhumans

Just like Julian Assanges live stream (((they)) blocked it and Julien had around 7 or more streams that all kept getting blocked.

FYI GUYS THERES A CYBERATTACK GOING ON TOWARDS NMR ATM, SPREAD THIS INFO RIGHT THE FUCK NOW. THIS IS FASCISM AT ITS HIGHEST LEVEL.

Same with the original NTV Nord Front stream

We need some weaponized autism to do acounter hack and find out (((who)) is blocking it and if possible stop (((them))) from blocking the stream.