Vetting processes will take place once you have joined the server...

Vetting processes will take place once you have joined the server, the purpose of this is so that minds who think alike can communicate more efficiently.

discor.gg/CdzeM9

What's the name of the server and what is it for?

Oh neat. Bumping for interest

This is meme thread now.

Duke is CIA and so is Spencer and Discord

Everyone here is a faggot. I'm not kidding.

Go die, jew.

Is this meme based on the rumor that Trump is going to make it legal for any American citizen to execute illegals trespassing in our country? Is he really gonna do that in 2018?

t. jew who hasn't even joined the server

I sure fucking hope he does

Is there something pro-white that he did the whole time he was president?
Of course he will.

Respect for our Northern brothers as well.

Whoops wrong pic
They still rock, though.

fuck off CIA nigger

its sad but true tricky dicky is a CIA plant

Why are you on discord and not irc, or some form of site not actively purging wrong think?

This guy showed up in my youtube feed lately. Did he ever have children or did he waste his life larping in the woods?

Never would have suspected he wrote the Turner Diaries. I think I remember downloading that once, reading a few pages and thinking it was gay Christian weirdness. Turns out this guy was an atheist minister of a fake religion cooked up for tax purposes.

Don't buy into his race war larp myself. Sure it could happen, but winning in life isn't necessarily so binary.

READ SIEGE

What if I dont have a pen? Also I am very tanned, but I'm definitely white, no reason to be worried friends :^)

You can ask that in the server.

kek

I'll join the march when the time comes. Rope day can't come soon enough.

Well I guess a shitskin neither having or being able to afford a pen would be a surprise. What would you even do with one, graffiti?

lmao