Lets say Jews do run the world, and are promoting "white genocide" and "degeneracy". So what...

Lets say Jews do run the world, and are promoting "white genocide" and "degeneracy". So what? I can still live a good life. I can marry a brown/black asian qt (who is probably more loyal that some white roastie whore), and if I convert to Islam, the Jews wont dare tell me how to behave. I can enjoy the benefits of a Central Bank (first world society) and I can enjoy relative freedom, as long as I don't criticize slander the prophet (pbuh). Its better than living in some broke ass North Korean/Iranian/Cuban despotic regime where they routinely gulag and execute people all the time.

If it comes down to it, I'd rather live under the rules of the Jews. Wouldn't you?

Fuck off, kike.

In 50 years the first world will be third world.

let's say the obvious truth

Let's say

Let's

Fuck you motherfucker

We're sick of your fucking shit!

How about we don't live under anyone's rule and banish all of these monters? That sounds better to me.

>hello fellow goyim...

I don't think you seem to understand just quite how psycho these degenerates can get friendo.

kek

whites in America will not suffer living under a brown majority's rule, they will secede.

It seems inevitable.

How many bj's do you give Georgie each day?

Is the dust from his wrinkly scrote tasty?

Stockholm syndrome

your brown Muslim children will defend you from Jewish tricks

Better than living under North Korean/Cuban/Iranian Communism.....

If you prefer food over freedom you are born a slave.

>checks flag

go ahead, you got no culture to lose.

If you prefer freedom over food you've had a recent meal.

I agree with OP but it won't appeal to most here

You'd be a wage slave. After a few generations of getting used to that, your ancestors will be outright slaves because they are told by their media it is their destiny and their purpose in life.

A lot of the rights we take for granted now wouldn't be available in an Israel-ruled world. Think the Goyim deserves education and driver's licenses after the 6 million?

better than gulags or crazy imams, and people checking what you do 24/7. I prefer the Jewish rule where I can shitpost on Sup Forums, get my NEETbux, and say what the fuck I like.

Don't know why you're such a boot licker

>I can shitpost on Sup Forums
Yes, you can. You sure can.

To get one thing straight, I don't believe (they) directly refers to specifically the Jews, but the political elite, the EU, corporations like Google censoring whatever they disagree with, and left-wing propaganda media. Western media is also monopolized by Jews, so one way or the other, they're telling you how to think.

Under that interpretation, none of that would be possible. (They) are actively and openly censoring Sup Forums, and it may be nuked from orbit by this time next year. (They) won't get rid of the crazy Imams, and are actually using them to destabilize Western culture and incite reliance on Israeli trade and products.
(They) are pushing extreme left wing views into mainstream media, glorifying book burning and toppling statues like a proxy communist revolution, so gulags aren't exactly off the table. (They) won't let you say what the fuck you like because muh hate speech and muh racism. Freedom of speech and freedom of information are getting eroded at an alarming rate. Google suppressing Liveleak and Sup Forums are evidence of this.
You might still get neet benefits if you don't have a job, but chances are if you're living off neetbucks you're already a debt slave anyway.

If you don't spend a lot of time on /pol, you probably don't know that /pol blames the Jews for everything. I personally think it's a lot broader than that: Shit like Google, the EU, and JK Rowling need to take the blame too, but they're all working against your interests if you're white, and against a sustainable human race if you're not. (They) are what's pushing this political censorship on the internet we've been seeing recently. If you like having a 9-5 job or collecting benefits making just enough money to survive and shitpost, great, but getting this submissive over being a wage slave to the Jews is just screwing over anyone who has ambition to get any kind of money or power in the modern world.

Look jew, it's better for you to take it and live in a white ruled world than to die under islam. Anyone sensible would rather give up and accept their aryan overlords than to die in a vain fight against them. You can live a good life like this. Wouldn't you?

>In 50 years the first world will be third world.
By desing YOU FUCKING MORONIC WHORE FUCK!!
It's not an accident you whoooore!!

>So what?

so if you don't care about the greater good of the world you're not human, you're just a selfish, soulless husk

I have an idea for ending white genocide. Our birth rates don't match those of African countries. They have kids because they want labor.

What if we all donated white sperm, so that they could choose to have non-nigger children? It would raise their overall IQ and possible make Africa not a shithole, and preserve the white high IQ genes.