Is this how the best economic system supposed to look like?

is this how the best economic system supposed to look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightened_absolutism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that Varg?

me on the left

shiiiiiiite thats my grandpa there on the left

Most homeless are crazy / drug addicts. Fuck them!

national capitalism. (monarchy included).

this
they wont do well in any system
liberals/ the left seem to think that all humans are truly born equal and good, that couldnt be more untrue

He's right
My grandmother's spent years working at a shelter, none of the people there were capable of existing normally in society

Woah, an old bearded man is sitting on stairs as women dressed in cheap clothes stand by
wtf I hate capitalism now

>fertile women glorified
>people who choose to live without working are not rewarded
i fail to see the issue here. what am i missing?

>monarchy included
hahaha. "no"

the english cuckarchy is the one responsible for letting jews infilrate yuropoor society when they banned usury for christians, but still allowed the money lending kikes to prosper and accumlate more power than they ever had

>My grandmother's spent years working at a shelter, none of the people there were capable of existing normally in society
Now why can't everyone see this about blacks in America, I'll never understand.

>the english cuckarchy is the one responsible for letting jews infilrate yuropoor society when they banned usury for christians

that was like in the mid midle ages, tho? I'm thinking here more about a rules who's whole attitude is not the treat his people as servants but rather be the servant to his people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightened_absolutism

>person who fails to contribute is left behind
I don't see a problem desu. Tge moment I can't engage with and enjoy the society my forebears worked to create is the moment I join them

Because some of them can function on society's lower levels. They'll never invent rock science on their own, but some of them can be factory workers too. It's a harder choice to make for some.

Yes, you can't have 100% winners in any system. You need cannon fodder and with capitalism they aren't even being forced, it's their own fault. But the system works due human nature. That's why it's the best.

>fertile women glorified
Simptalism

Fuck you. No conscience no empathy non human fuck...

I hate this self-conscious, gorilla mindset-tier posturing.
Every plasticine freak who makes little Bertie's willy tingle becomes a 'fertility goddess', as though that isn't the unwholesome fetish language of a basement autist.

Let's find out.

kek'd hard