FTSE Russell Reclassifies Poland To Developed Market Status

>FTSE Russell has announced the upgrade of Poland from Emerging Market to Developed Market status on 29 September 2017. The decision will be effective in conjunction with the FTSE Global Equity Index Series semi-annual review in September 2018 Poland’s upgrade to Developed Market

YES! Take that westerners!
We white nao!

By working with both USA and China we will become the new European Superpower by 2024.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iohMOMZGMjU
youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Klushino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)#Poles_in_Moscow_.281610.29
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this probably means you won't be allowed to get as many gibs, guess it's time to leave the EU

Good on you guys. Congratulations

New capital of Eastern European Economic block, Poland, Krautniggers time in the sun is waning, the EU will dissentigrate and Poland will be Great Again.

Wait...No!
We need a crisis, now!

Poland Stronk

I member.
Ukrainians are Poles brainwashed by the Russians. They need to come back to the fatherland and one day join Intermarium.
But first they need to wake the fuck up and drop their hateful memes.

Congratulations

you still got to accept the refugees tho, otherwise you'll get expelled of the EU and you'll get back to your third world ways

We've made it :')

Oy vey! Another shoah

Has Poland ever been asked to gib shoah shekels?

God is with you Poland.

youtube.com/watch?v=iohMOMZGMjU

I'm moving to Poland once Bulgaria falls to the immigrant shits (provided I am alive after the fighting lel)

The next 100 years book speculates Poland will be a regional super power in the future with a retinue of eastern and central european states as its cohort

WE WAS NOBLES N SHIT

WE RULED OVER UKRAINE!!!!!!!!! AND WE STRONK BECOZ 213983124 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF AUIFANDKAEWNM WE BEAT STRONK MUSLIMS AND MOSCOW, SO WE RULE MOSCOW AND WE NOBLES WHO RULE UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA AND NOW UKRAINE COME CLEAN TOILETS, SO IT OBVIOUS WE ARISTOCRATS LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!

WE CREATE INTERMARIUM BECAUSE WE MANY AND WE SLAVS AND WE STRONK LIKE 23298747 AGO IN BATTLE OF UIFNASKJNS WHERE WE BEAT MUSLIMS BICOZ WE TRADITION AND OUR FATHERS HAVE BIG MASCLES AND WE REMEMBER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA! AND NOT FORGET WE HAVE PRETTY WOMEN WHO HATE MUSLIMS AND LIKE MANY SEX WITH MANY MEN, YOU NOT HAVE THAT XDDDDD!!!!!!!!! ONLY STRONK PEPUL WIN WHO HAVE BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SLAV BROTHERS, WE HAVE ONE STRONK SLAVIC RELIGION AND WE TOGETHER BIG MASCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FIGHT, NOT FIGHT!!!!! WE WIN WEST AND MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!

Das rite.
Poland was the original multicultural state and this ended up with partitioning by the hands of our neighbors. Learn your history nigga. Diversity isn't your strength.

>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
youtube.com/watch?v=qqVQmRmlH14
youtube.com/watch?v=D0rpDE4rcYA

Poland and Hungary will eventually be the last White centers on earth. Please don't let the Jews get power there and subvert you.

>Please don't let the Jews get power there
To late.

Silly goy. We are all part jewish. Why the fuck do you think Poland get spared the Muslim treatment? Polish Jews really don't want that shit in here. We love our Jews as long as they see the interest of Poland as their own interest.

>We love our Jews
Shlomo please.......

Yes, $65 billion.

I'm not talking about subhuman bydlo. I'm talking about the elite that actually decide about shit in this hellhole. You won't win without having Jewish friends. You won't.

we can arrange that auhauaha

tak wiemy, polska będzie mistrzem i będzie rządzić Europą

>I'm talking about the elite that actually decide about shit in this hellhole.
But the elites ARE JEWS.

>tak wiemy, polska będzie mistrzem i będzie rządzić Europą
Kek, tego nie powiedziałem.

Stay hwyat, Polan

Why do poles always talk about how they had all this territory and ignore the fact that they themselves used to be a Russian territory?
Russia should just annex them and all their former territories and be done with it.

As soon as the German reparations transfer clears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Klushino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)#Poles_in_Moscow_.281610.29

By that logic US should give 1/3 of it back to Mexico, Belgium and Netherlands should be annexed by Germany, entire Scandinavia should belong to Denmark and so on...