When did race mixing really start in the US? Was it the 70s? 80s?

When did race mixing really start in the US? Was it the 70s? 80s?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149658/Melungeons-DNA-study-seeks-origin-Ancient-Appalachian-people.html
racehist.blogspot.bg/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon_DNA_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it started with ur mom

No in the 70 and 80s people would freak out at mixed couples anywhere outside NYC

It was the early 00s

>since this family
Wasn't a huge issue until the mid 2000s.

What a bunch of plastic freaks

Well that's what white women aspire to be. Especially if he's a rich black man.

60's with busing in the U.S. and cultural mixing

during slavery

slave owners fucked petite slave girls and some of them gave birth to first mixed babies in the world

Race mixing was always a thing.
Back when the neanderthals were around and even before that.

Also, there's nothing bad about race mixing.

I think the why is a more important question than when.

>It was the early 00s
Once you reach Of 2280259 children born to Non-Hispanic White women, the racial breakdown of fathers is roughly:
>89.23% Non-Hispanic White
>5.46% Hispanic
>3.18% Non-Hispanic Black
>2.13% Non-Hispanic Other Races

>Of approximately 2217946 children fathered by Non-Hispanic White men, the racial breakdown of mothers is around:
>92.76% Non-Hispanic White
>4.12% Hispanic
>0.96% Non-Hispanic Black
>2.17% Non-Hispanic Other Races

I see a definition for coalburner on Urban dictionary from 2003

Just imagine trying to have sex with that woman. The visuals of her naked body, the smell, fugg...how is it even possible?

What a freak show

Since blacks were brought over to the Americas, why do you think blacks on average are 20% European

hundred years ago, when slave owners got into fucking their farm animals, and when runaway slaves starting planting rape babies errywhere, making merryland the first wholy mongrelized place on Earth

BLEACHING is not the same as outright intermarriage. Those men used negresses as glorified fleshlights.

>hundred years ago
>slaves
sheeeeeit we got a time traveler over here

when I gave ur mom muh dickk

Back in the 90s an oldder kid (20ish) was dating and living with a girl who had a reputation for fucking niggers. Everyone refereed to her as a mudshark. I was about 13 and didn't know any better and one time called her "the mudshark" to her face not knowing what it meant. I thought sharks were cool so it must be some term of endearment. Later I learned. Same exact thing happened a few months later but this time it was with a guy they called a pedophile. Playing hacky sack with my friends and the guy walks up and joins in, "hey aren't you the pedophile?". Jaws drop.

if you think that white women suppressed their yearnings for BBC until the 20th century you are fucked.

White women have been giving birth to black babies since the first white girl got a look at the BBC

yeah but im asking about after the slaves were freed. mixing was not encouraged and illegal in some states for a long time

>The study found the truth to be somewhat less exotic: Genetic evidence shows that the families historically called Melungeons are the offspring of sub-Saharan African men and white women of northern or central European origin.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2149658/Melungeons-DNA-study-seeks-origin-Ancient-Appalachian-people.html

Except white women in those times were with black men creating their own sub-race in Appalachia

This.

White women cannot resist black cock like a dog can't resist a bone.

after jews started taking control of america in the 50s

gas them all

it is very obvious that all of these posts are the same person

bump

>racehist.blogspot.bg/2009/04/natality-data-rates-of-interbreeding.html
Women leading the charge for dysgenics as always.

half breed here, mother was born in '65, had her first child in '85 and she had conflict with her parents regarding the issue even at that time

I see some disapproval on both sides of the field, so even today I would say it isn't accepted, so much as it is tolerated.

From the beginning.

It was BM/WM until the importation of the Bermuda system, then WM/BF during slavery.

what is the Bermuda system?

The guy is stupid. European settlers and invaders always impregnated natives. The Afrikaner are 5% African for this reason.

1600's. Slave owners had been fucking their slaves and their wives fucking their slaves for centuries. Outside of that? Very recent i guess.

lol no
Way before. Most likely when the south free slaves began migrating north.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This.

A lot of regions have a mixed European Y-Chromosome with native population mitochondrial DNA - because when you colonize somewhere, you typically send over a lot of men to do the work. They procure native women, and that becomes the new population.

Citation: South America, Caribbean, South Africa, Philippines, et cetera

>Slave owners had been fucking their slaves
true
> their wives fucking their slaves
not true

but Im not asking about the slavery period

>(((american))) humour

>not true
To pretend only men fucked slaves is delusional. Also you asked when it started not started in your personally set period based on your feelings.

I think you are the one who is delusional. Since when have slaves been attractive to women?

>To pretend only men fucked slaves is delusional

Why?

White men had control of their wives like muslims did today,even more than that. They could fuck slaves and their wife couldn't complain. And if a black female births a mixed child it isn't noticable,it's brown like her.

You think a white women could just pop out a brown mutt in that era? Would the white husband just accept that? Fucking idiot. They were under control then and couldn't just fuck who they wanted. Besides,a nigger was a dark,dirty, equivalent of a farm animal,white males weren't cucked at all. She wouldn't even go near those negroes

slave days
the owners would sleep with them and have kids then tutor the kid

Mixed babies usually come out looking more white than black, dumbass

Because the love for the BBC is part of the white womans DNA - they just cant resist

what a bunch of butt ugly gypsies.

The promotion of it started when (((William Shatner))) Kissed that negress on Star Trek, i am unsure of the year. It was not widespread until the early 90s IMO.

You're a retard if you think a wife could just slip by someones else's baby,let alone from a fucking slave that was seen as less than human.

Only men fucked their slaves,end of story

The white chick literally looks like the nigger, nothing of value was even lost.

William was the only Star Terk actor who didn't have a hateboner for Trump. Plus Tekwar was a good book.

They literally look like their pure breed counterparts, most mixed mutts nowadays identify with their nonwhite side. White children need to be made not mongrels, At this point even being an MGTOW is better then being a race-mixer who believes in the false concept of bleaching.

now we fuck dem whit wymen and white bois turn into girls ayy lmao

They all have plastic surgery to look more white. Too bad they all like like shitskins.

That is patently untrue, mullatos do not look like white children, you can always tell it is a sprog.

t. envious tyrone

das rite

Idc if he liked Trump or not, thats not the subject of discussion.

(You)

Armenians deserve better then having roasties be apart of their race.

See White women were fucking slaves and those running away from slavers

ayy bix nood muhfugga

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon_DNA_Project
>Tested males belonged primarily to African and European haplogroups, with the majority (12 of 21) in the latter). One male showed descent from a Native American haplogroup.[3][4] Only one person in the project (from the Freeman line) tested as having Native American ancestry on the Y side. Eight lines were found to have African Y chromosome haplogroups, while 12 were European.

The study was on 40 people in total. Doesn't seem reliable at all imo.

yeah its bullshit

Here’s a red pill for you kiddo:

American colonies did not practice racism against black slaves for the first few decades. Most slaves were freed, many married with white indentured servants, mixed, and so on. The white indentured servants and black slaves were considered to be more or less the same underclass. Then mastah got paranoid with the ever increasing population of black-white underclass and more blacks arriving all the time, so they implemented the chattel slave plantation economy with racial hierarchies, segregation, and overseeers developed initially in Bermuda.

Forgot the natives. Sure. Maybe some Vikings got their dicks wet in Vinland before they got BTFO like punk bitches.

>Viking
Are you retarded? See South America, see Native Americans, see Afrikaner in South Afrika, etc.

You're probably a dumb nigger anyway.

Hmm are Armenians good for us thicc fans yes i say

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63