Whats Sup Forums reading?

whats Sup Forums reading?

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/ebooks/13334
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't read two books at the same time.

notes from the underground and fahrenheit 451

going to read dracula next

Do some black people not realise that wearing black just doesnt go with their skin colour

>2 books
>tfw you cant read and you take books just to see its illustrations.

Looking For Alaska by John Green

I'm usually reading 4 books at the same time.

3 on the go at the moment

Dear Reader:Unofficial Kim Jung Il Autobiography - Michael Malice

In Defence of Prejudice - Various Authors

August: Son of Rome - Richard Foreman

>he hasnt gotton acces to his akashic yet
max pleb

The Road to Serfdom by Hayek F. A.
Diplomacy by H. Kissinger

records*
>hayek
disgusting. I want my 15 euros back

The book on left references the book on right.
He's reading one book and referencing the other.
Also probably not reading at all, just looking cool and smart and scoping the white girl behind photographer.

Fireforce and Revolutionary Iran.

Ambrose Bierce short stories about the American civil war.
gutenberg.org/ebooks/13334
Bretty gud so far.

haha what a dumbass i read 3 of them at the same time upside down

>"reading" books make you able to succeed
Nice cargo cult mentality you've got there.

The slight edge by Jeff Olson.

Life changing

I don't read anymore. What am I reading for if not entertainment?

Gotrek and Felix. Becaise i have a giant soft spot for warhammer shit.

You should read for pleasure. If you can't read for pleasure you might be on the left side of the bell curve, in which case there are plenty of Marvel films to watch.

Why not just read black library you fucking child

>paying for books
library?
>ebooks
ew
I can only enjoy an actual book in my hands.

>Revolt Against the Modern World
Kinda hard but interesting read.
>The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire Vol. 5
It’s like reading an encyclopedia
>Ulysses
Literally /lit/'s In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
>The Hobbit
/COMFY/ as fuck
>Inside the Third Reich
I'm starting to believe Hitler may have been on the spectrum

WHY ISN'T THIS GOING VIRAL?

>reading fiction
So autistic.

you should do it when you're stressed it helps a lot

The neverending story pls no the book is more adult than the movies

I was talking about the picture, should've been more clear. I read plenty.

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, at the moment.

Sometimes I read 2 hentai mangas at the same time.

Bible Kjv1611

Berserk Manga

There and back again by Bilbo Baggins

How big is your library? My library consists of pretty much everything published by an author who died before 1950. Why on earth you wouldn't exploit this I don't know.

The Legend of Huma.

It's just genre fiction but I like it.

Liberal Racism.

Waiting for King James version to arrive.

Aristotle's Ethics and I just started some Evola as well.

I mean my local library, not my personal one at home. They aint got everything I want in it, but they still have some.

The Rise and Fall of Athens by Plutarch

bought it a few years back. Now i use an ereader

casual reading has almost come to a complete stop for me since law school started. so a casebooks on property, torts, federal civil procedure, and contracts.

holy fuck im autistic

The Lightning and the Sun. I am surprised more anons have not read it. Esoteric Hitlerism is the final pill

English translation of that version? I need those hardcovers.

I went and bought Leviathan, The Republic and Two Treatsies of Government yesterday. How big is my headache going to be?

The Southern Vampire Mysteries n.8

Holy shit not only is that nignog reading two books at the same time but he's doing so in a dimly lit environment with his sunglasses on. What an absolute KANG.

As for me I'm currently reading 1984 and will be reading The Rational Male by Rollo next.

I read some shitty space opera sci fi books, half a dozen of pages anytime I go to the loo.

Sup Forums history in a nutshell. Somebody took a lot of time and effort to compile the info.

Just started The Spy who came in from the Cold.

Reading Otogizoshi by Dazai Osamu right now

One book is called the history of western philosophy, the other seems to be by Hegel. Brainlet can't even understand Hegel without an explanation

The Shadow of the Torturer by Gene Woolfe because Sam Hyde memes it all the time.

It's not badly written, but it's nothing special so far.

Risen Empire. It's a bit heavy on the "strong independent womyn" bullshit but its good hard scifi.

Les chants de Maldoror by the count of Lautreamont
Really edgy so far

Just finished 'Pirate Latitudes' (fiction)

And working on 'Profiles in Courage'; Kennedy and
'The Social Contract' ; Rousseau

The covers are shopped in case you couldn't tell

I'm around halfway through capital volume 1.

>that photo
>right hand: book
>left hand: dictionary

if he has read even one page of either book he is probably already smarter than you

bible

If he can even read.

A Sense of Urgency
Leading Change
The Heart of Change

they're all by John Kotter, and all on the same subject, but leading and the heart of change are meant to be read consecutively because heart of is just examples and anecdotes from leading. A Sense of Urgency references the first chapters of the change books, so i read that one in the middle of these two.

Just finished The Checklist Manifesto. Really interesting if you're into engineering, six sigma, lean, or any process improvement or quality assurance shit.

Bragging about books being read in an attempt to appear intellectual is cringe as fuck

What a dumb potatonigger.

Culture of Critique.
Also trying to learn more about firearms. I'm going to start reloading next year.

reading is gay. as a man you read manuals (sry 4 pun) or books about science like goedel escher bach. if you ever read fancy literature like twilight or faust you take it up the ass.

But I actually like reading, and this website's the only place I can talk about it cuz most of my friends are illiterate :c

2nd book is
Hegels's
The Phenomenology of Spirit

is reading manuals gay? you're basically being submissive to another dude's words, following orders and not paving your own path. At least with books, you just observe. you're not actively being controlled.

Stand on Zanzibar.

>In Jon Stewart's anthology The Hegel Myths and Legends (1996), Russell's work is listed as a book that has propagated "myths" about Hegel.[9] Stephen Houlgate writes that Russell's claim that Hegel's doctrine of the state justifies any form of tyranny is ignorant.[

Sup Forums

fuck off shill stop data mining

The Sworn Sword by George R.R. Martin

>reading rousseau
>implementing his philosophies to your worldview
>"a-at least i'm not following orders and not submissive to another dudes words!"

you do not control "thinkers" who have already corrupted millions of gullible brains, they control you,

WE WUZ SCHOLAZ N SHIET

i'm not reading rousseau. i'm reading leadership books that give ideas on performance improvement, allowing me to implement them in my industry. I'd say what i'm reading is the opposite of a manual; it's a written think-tank.

>not reading VNs to learn Japanese

Trying to read atlas shrugged, but this is my first book in years, how can I get my concentration back?

This thread.

this

Why are niggers so tryhard?

read sitting up, start with just a few pages at once until you can get back into it. then aim for a chapter each session. set aside an hour to read (i do before bed), and put your phone in another room.

I read medical journal publications in the mirror
But I feel you, seven is my max

la guerre moderne de roger trinquier

so you take counsel from other guys about how to live your life. sounds rather fancy.

Galaxy In Flames

Right at the Isstvan 3 massacre.

Reading mein kampf I'll read the communist manifesto next

Tthere is no english translation of Bible by Crampon, the thing is, for English I'll stick with King James, I am comparing the Crampon in french and KJ in english online while going through verses cited in Robert Breaker's videos and they are almost the same except for 2 or 3 words. I tried to read the modern last version by the Vatican it is just garbage, it's pure heresy at some point when the word God is replaced by him, things like that.

Coetzee atm, finished Fante yesterday, probably gon read some Camus soon.

'Reversible Errors' by Scott Turow (fiction)

>whats Sup Forums reading?
Right now?
I'm passing through all of Nietzsche's works after heavily reading on greek/roman philosophy.
After that maybe fascist literature.

carl jung - modern man in search for a soul

>not learning Japanese to read VN

A history book about Europe from 1715 to 1815, in terms of pol approved material I've got "don't make the black kids angry" by Colin flaherty

World Order Henry Kissinger

Fucking moron

i want to read the fearie queene next. But it seems like quite the struggle. anyone here read it?

jk im not actually reading anything, i just buy books to look intellectual when im outside and pretend to read them but don't have the attention span to finish a chapter