Is it really true that Britannia was colonized by black Romans?

Is it really true that Britannia was colonized by black Romans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c-n-8Li5ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know it's a meme on Sup Forums, but yes, actually.

>black romans
literally what
the original settlers of england were largely from the iberian peninsula, and then later on from rome, and were white ctfu
ireland and Scotland on the other hand were largely norse, which is why they're so shit desu

>he thinks romans were white
american education

>yes, akshully

No, they were not.

If Serbs are white, so were the Romans.
>meep meep meep but Sup Forums says
You think you are white because you are white.

Looking forward to the BBC's Shaka Zulu documentary.

Bizarro Broadcasting Company

>TFW Americans think they have a Pass.
You're in the same boat you fat cunt.

teehee thanks Sup Forums! now i know that unless you have blonde hair and blue eyes, youre not white!
this stance is totally good for white unity, and totally doesnt please the merchants xP

Non-white Romans would be more accurate, since Mediterranean peoples aren't white, but the exact admixture isn't well established. Roman mongrels would be ok.

VENI
VIDI
KANGZI

No, but because there may have been a few nig roman soldiers people somehow justify portaying them as black for the sake of "equality"

see: battlefield 1 and new cod

Say hello to Greece's greatest warrior according to the BBC.

>burger

No. It's just the left making themselves feel better about blacks having no achievements.

It is a lie. My grandmother told me to see a black in England before ww2 you had to go to the circus and pay a penny and go and see one in a tent.

There was very little ROMAN settlement of Britain, let alone African auxiliaries. Did the Romans even conquer any black African territory?

>since Mediterranean peoples aren't white,

Your grandmother paid money to fuck black guys in tents?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

t. Achmeds

Wtf are you on about?

there may have been one or two niggers on the roman side
which counts as MULTICULTURAL

fucking beeb cunts

>he thinks Kosovo isn't an independent country

ROME WAS FOUNDED BY MAXIMUS MELANIOUS COCKSIOUS AND HIS BRODA SCIPIO NUMIDIUS AFRICANUS

>white europeans
>posts picture with brown-skinned people
Multiculturalism is good goys.

The Romans treated Africans relatively well and there were indeed black legionnaires who were stationed in Britannia, but I'm not sure how much of an influence they had on the culture and development of the province.

Wow I love the BBC now

I don't understand why in this clip all the children are white, when there never existed such thing as completely white Europe...

youtube.com/watch?v=8c-n-8Li5ZE

They are whiter than you, burger

romans came from italy so yes it is true

We wuz also Hobbitz n sheet

Numidia was probably black, and so were the Egyptian commoners/slaves.

LEMME TELL YOU SUTIN RIGHT NOW MAH NIGGA, *smacks lips* JULIUS CAESAR WAS BLACK!

>Haplogroups A and B are thought to have been the predominant haplogroups in central and southern Africa prior to the Bantu Expansion...
>...Haplogroup A has rare occurrences in Europe, but recently the haplogroup was detected in seven indigenous British males with the same Yorkshire surname

>Morgan Freeman as Gandalf
Tbh I wouldn't mind this.

wtf is this shit? Seriously WTF is this shit?

>black Romans
Ahmed, you clearly did not go to school. There was no such thing.

This is literally how we see Italians.

Fake, is what it is. Google b4 posting.

There were no nig nogs in Roman Britain, although few dark MENAs were present: one Arab gladiator has been found in Britain and his dna has been séquences.

Is that where the encyclopedia came from?

>iberian peninsula
>white

Not fake, announced this morning

All is lost.

I wonder ((((((((((((((((((who)))))))))))))))) could be behind this.

>mfw
>i was the using pertti name tag when i photoshopped these pictures
i have still shit ton of them.

Link?

SCIPIO AFRICANUS WAS A BLACK MAN

BBC TOLD ME SO IT MUST BE TRUE

Its true, its also how ancient brits got into smoking weed.

No but the BBC was colonised by coons and pakis long ago. It's why their programming is so shite and sane people don't pay their licence.

Um no sweetie Rome was actually founded by Romulus, after killing his twin brother Remus for the right to rule the future city.
Both were descendants of Trojans, meaning that they were white af.

WE

NOS

no

BBC news is just awful bigoted biased corrupted news.

That has reported so much fake news they make CNN look good.

no, but it is colonized by black niggers nowadays

No

WE WUZ WUZZERS

For any newfags that are even questioning whether this is bullshit bc they have little common sense

FUCK

OFF

NIGGERS

>boromir
>taylor lautner

I was too busy REEEEEEEing about the negro Celtic blacksmith in OP's program to even mind the black Romans.

They forgot to add blonde hair blue eyes and 90 IQ points.

Yes, seems legit achmed. A team with immigrants from cape verd, brazil, angola etc..
go find a brain to use

kek

HOL UP

No, no, and no. You're thinking of Nubia, not Numidia. Ever wonder why all non sub-Saharan Africans are closer to each other than they are to sub-Saharan Africans? Hint: it's because of the Sahara. Until the Arabs introduced camels into north Africa well past antiquity, it was pretty much impossible to cross. Egyptian commoners/slaves were Egyptian, not "black" as anyone would use the term today. There might have been some admixture in the extreme south of Egypt, but even then contact with Sudan was limited (you can't take boats over all the rapids/waterfalls of the Nile that separate them).
It wasn't until Arabs started the slave trade across the Sahara with their camel caravans that you'd see blacks in any appreciable numbers in north Africa or the middle east, let alone Europe. Before then they would have been as common as a Venetian in 13th century China (i.e. ultra fucking rare).

Fayum mummy portraits included a lot of Hellenized Egyptians.

WTF NO

youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM

but those were egyptians from before the arab conquest so they should have still been nordic, yes?

If you don't have a culture, you didn't build that.

There were probably a few African Romans that came to Britain but not like how the show portrayed it. They made it a focus on there being black settlers which isn't realistic.

we wuz hadrian n sheeeiiiiittttt

murica fuck yeah!

African ≠ Black
North Africa was huwhite

>>he thinks romans were white
>american education

Serb you are sober, get drunk

>mongrel Romans
Wew. I don't even give a fuck about the whole wh*te thing, but this is really fucking retarded.
>R-romans weren't w-white because Med
>Except the o-one that c-conquered us!

no blacks were roman legionaries, thus the dress is entirely ahistorical. A small number of nubian auxiliaries were present during Clauduis's conquest of Britain, they were however spearmen and used their own tribal equipment, not that of a roman legionary.

Black Romanians actually.

yes when the noble black and Chinese Romans ruled the world.

We wuz romanz and shit

>Comments are disabled for this video.
HO HO HOOOO

Is this how you make yourself feel better about your own lack of whiteness, Slobodan?

JULIUS CEZAR WUZ BLACC!!!
DA ROMANS WHERE ROOLED BY BLACC PEPUL
YALL BE RAYSIST
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

>A YUGOSL*V SAYING WHO IS WHITE

>am*rican subhuman having the balls to even remotely hint an European might not be white

No, obviously not.

KEK!

underrated post. meme this into reality!

so many fucking retards itt

jesus christ please come and kill you all

shut up jidf

jesus fuck murder yourself

no they weren't trojans you dipshit lmao
>inb4 muh aeneaus bs
dumbest shit ever but it's cute you believe such clickbait history

while your sister gets raped by a pack of niggers

ahh yes

the (((anglo)))...just a shitty roman

jew on a proxy spotted

Ancient Rome used technologies that them crackas stole from us. Egypt black pharoas invented nucular bombs and quannum physics and sheit but it was stolen from them by the white man and he been usin it to keep us down ever since. No shut yo' black ass up and go to bed, nigga!

>I shot down a stealth plane that one time.

THREAD WINNER

holy shit it might have even been posted by a white male in england...

wowowowowow

this board is full of kikes now jesus fuck

good post though dude