Anyone have a download of the new Daily Shoah and Jazz and Jesse for a poor fuck...

Anyone have a download of the new Daily Shoah and Jazz and Jesse for a poor fuck? I need something to listen to at work tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lupus,are you out there???

2nd this.

>ID: QT
pls donate to my patreon so I can make poorly researched videos confirming your biases whilst showing off my cleavage

The fatal flaw is that one person actually has to paycuck for us to steal it.

this. Honest to god I would help them out and donate if I wasn't in such a bind right now. Does sven accept EBT by any chance?

There was a guy named Lupus who put them up last time hopefully he gets on and is feeling charitable. He's done it twice for me before.

Yeah I bought 2 months before but I just haven't been able to put 10 bucks on a prepaid card recently. I support TRS. They get a bad rep on here but they do good work and are putting the fire under Zogs ass.

You guys that like long podcasts...

Listen to this..
trust me

youtu.be/qD9c-MLbeCs?t=36m54s

Start at 36m54s and listen for 10 minutes. then go all the way back to the beginning..It will blow your mind.

5 minutes in and I can already feel my blood boil

I have never heard a man encapsulate the rage people are feeling now but cannot enunciate.
Do go to the end of the interview and listen to him talk directly to his viewers yet. Get an idea of what is being talked about and listen to it from the beginning.

Probably one of the best podcasts I've ever heard and I've heard 1000s

ack I mean DO NOT goto the end of the interview.. Go back to the beginning after getting the gist about the subject matter.

hearing about how the white minority in SA is tortured, abused, and disenfranchised constantly is a big part of what changed my political beliefs.
someone should be getting this stuff out there more.

Yeah I've hear alot (maybe 20) of podcasts about it before..

What blows my mind with this one is AFTER the interview.. but it's the best interview I've heard about the White genocide there.

Karen Smith has been talking about this for years. She has finally honed her "pitch" perfectly. Not going on too much about irrelevant things.

8ch
>we hate trs!
also 8ch
>we will advertise for them for free and upload their content on Sup Forums

I know. It's one of my first talking points to people when explaining my beliefs. I can see this type of shit being done against us once our population is truly dwindling.why wouldn't they destroy us. Just wait until the hive mind is going full force against whiteness. Right now they've only begun stepping their toes in the waters.

we're not 8ch, nigger. i'm not calling them sodomites/Jews w/ shitty infographics and spurious evidence
I'm just a lad w/ no cuckbucks.

I wish some 8ch faggot would upload that shit on here. Never used 8ch.thats the one owned by the midget in a wheelchair right?

I wanna buy but I dont know any place that sells prepaid cards here in Germany

I think they dont even sell them here, they dont ship them here on amazon either

btc?

Nice trips. Are you the Pollack who was talking about how you dislike Fash the Nation and American Exodus?

You don't have gift cards in Germany?

Yep

Haha fucking knew it.

I enjoy pissing 8ch off

I don't know much about 8ch. Is the talk similar to here or is it more pro communist?

POST THE FUCKING MP3!!! Reeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know :( I wish lupus was here he would post. Lupus is a good guy