For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be an American

For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be an American.

This man is not decent.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914087234869047296
>The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089003745468417
>...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914089888596754434
>...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI
facebook/sdnjr/posts/2029547507275341
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ricans confirmed to be lazy fuckin bums

Ungrateful puertoricans. Trump just wants you to move to the mainland and leave that island be. Texas, Florida and NY will take you.

>1 post by this id

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!!!

reeeeeeeeeeee

Get to work and stop bitching you lazy spic

Jose you were never an American to begin with. Go back to your cartel run country and quit playing the victim to your own stupid decisions brought forth by you and your people.

>people actually got into their car, drove into the polling sanction, and voted for this guy.

Why do we own Puerto Shit-o again?

I give zero fucks

SOMEONE CALL KANYE !!!

youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI
youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI
youtu.be/zIUzLpO1kxI

Fuck off ya fuckin poofter cunt

>I give zero fucks

Spoken like a true Trump voter. You would have said the same during Katrenia.

So just give them independence
Let them be the next Haiti

Reminder that Puerto Rico is not spelled Israel so who cares about them

>Why do we own Puerto Shit-o again?

In the past it was a very strategic resource for our navy. With modern technology it's pretty worthless.

That said, if you removed all the niggers and other sub-human mongrels the place would be paradise. Rain forest, colonial Spanish architecture, great food, and lovely Caribbean beaches.

It's true, there are thousands of containers full of relief supplies sittign in the ports of Puerto Rico right now.

The problem is every truck driver in Puerto Rico is using the disaster as an excuse to not work.

Lazy pieces of Puerto Rican trash want Americans do do everything for them. So...now the US has sent in 2500 troops to do the work for the sub-human and lazy ricans. 3000+ more troops on the way. Thousands of caontainers arriving as we speak.

facebook/sdnjr/posts/2029547507275341

>MFW I walked to my pollo g station to vote for Trump
Lazy faggot

>it's real

He's a narcissist. And the more pressure he is under, the more visible his illness becomes.

Traits and signs:

An obvious self-focus in interpersonal exchanges

Problems in sustaining satisfying relationships

A lack of psychological awareness

Difficulty with empathy

Problems distinguishing the self from others

Hypersensitivity to any insults or imagined insults

Vulnerability to shame rather than guilt

Haughty body language

Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them

Detesting those who do not admire them

Using other people without considering the cost of doing so

Pretending to be more important than they actually are

Bragging (subtly but persistently) and exaggerating their achievements

Claiming to be an "expert" at many things

Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people

Denial of remorse and gratitude

Figures.

Puerto Rico was in such a bad state even before the hurricane for a reason, because they are a bunch of lazy fucks. The disaster is only exacerbating that problem.

Get fucked.

Just kys thx

Mind your own shit Ozzie.

POTUS confirmed to be spending more time golfling instead of going to PR on Tuesday. No chance he's welcome there now.

>quit playing the victim
Exaclty my advice to POTUS.

Buck stops with Trump. Every time he blames others, he is admitting a failure. If he didn't want that to be his life, well, nobody forced him to put his hand on Bible and take the oath of office.

Remind me why we didn't drop this leech territory when we had the chance? What net benefit has Puerto Rico ever brought to our table? Besides flooding NYC with their ilk?

The quads have a valid question.
Spin it off and watch it sink as its own country.

wait, why does this make you ashamed now? what's wrong with what he said? genuine question

goddamnit i love this fucking presidency. this lunatic just gets me.

How can you even deny it?

If you've watched Trump for as long as I have, you just know that this is true.

They have flooded far more than NYC the whole northeast has been ruined by them. They are even more illiterate than fucking niggers.

God bless trump. OP is not even American by the way. He is just another British Cletus

>They are even more illiterate than fucking niggers.
I guess this is exactly what Trump is referring to.

Did you watch what the mayor he's attacking said yesterday?

To respond to it the way that POTUS has is... I don't even.

Not likely. He's still helping them and wasting our money and resources isn't he?

>hit by a massive hurricane
>dead people every
>most infrastructure gone if not complete devastation everywhere
>president of the united states
>"you guys are such lazy shits. stop complaining. we're doing a great job."

sounds exactly like your average republican.

>goes golfing on the weekend while puerto ricans are dying

trump looks down on everyone. the only advantage his base has right now is that they both agree on a few things.

The reason that PR is the way it is right now is because all the Puertoricans that are worth a damn left to the mainland and all the lazy, criminal fucks stayed.

of course their true. those things are true of every human on earth. it's entirely subjective and humans are, by nature, narcissistic beings.

instead of trying to denigrate others, take some time to study the human condition. Study trump and do so carefully and thoroughly. I get the feeling you misinterpret a lot about his character (as well as human psychology) if you legitimately think trump is so narcissistic that he's "ill" from it.

Good summary. The T_D kids will call you a shill though.

what did the mayor say?

I seriously don't know.

I haven't watched it, and I will now. But you didn't answer my question.

Anyone can answer, I just don't understand what could be wrong with it and I'm really curious.

you are so full of shit.

Can we let PR fail, let them come to the mainland, burn it all to the ground and then we can rebuilt it from the ashes as a white ethno state. Anyone with me?

Do you read what you write? Do you feel the overly confident text you type? Thats your narcisism. You are so caught up in your shit you think "Theres no way im wrong!!! Trump is evil and if you disagree... reeEeeeee!!"

Its ok tho. Perhaps your ignorance will fade.

>'If we don't get the food and water into people's hands, we are going to see something close to a genocide.'

The relief supplies have been sitting on the docks for a week. He's absolutely right in the sense the people there don't want to help themselves and do the work, they want someone else to do it for them.

>Puerto Ricans
>Those worth a damn left to OUR mainland
Those that came are just as lazy and criminal minded.

Is he lobotomized?

Was this the company kilary used ? Maybe she could give him some advice on helping the darks.
Reason for slide threads. What does it natter anyway?

F U C K
U
C
K

Puerto spico.
An island of welfare with not even a useful strategic location. Let them become Haiti 2.0

Yep

Houston and Florida got the same help.

Please do. I was born and raised in Bayamon, PuertoRico. The place is a goddamned cesspool. I enlisted in the Marines in '07 and never looked back

An obvious shareblue shill is an obvious shareblue shill. Keep sucking Shillarys cunt though, the real Americans will continue to MAGA.

Convenient, check on cargo,and if assets are spoiled they dispose for you.

Get cancer Shareblue fag

He pretty much threatened to start killing white people if Trump didnt do everything for him

They should be glad all they get is a tweet

The fact is that PR cant recover alone, its has been 10 days and the hospital ship is still not here, when Haiti happened(a country which frankly is t even worth saving) the hospital ship was there in a couple of days. And a lot more resources where spent on them. Aditionally, billions of dollars have been poured into Afghanistan which is a lost cause of a country with litreal tribal leaders still as their heads of state. We have people droping like flies here and the Mainland aimt doing nearly enough. Every time you accuse PR of being a shit country, which it is, remember that its becuase of extremely restrictive trade laws established by the US.

Newyoricans give us a bad name. People born and raised in the island and moved to the mainland are mostly military service members or graduate from college.

why would he give a shit about some rude proto beaner irreveland?

Puerto Rica is a beautiful place. It has the ability to be a good tourist spot like Hawaii. However, just like the Polynesian's and others, Ricans are naturally lazy. They could have turned that place into a goldmine, but they let it just fall to pieces like Hawaii with drugs and corruption. It is a shame.

Trump is right. The majority of PR's live on welfare, no wonder the losers are sitting around doing nothing and begging the government to help. Fucking island niggers.

Couldn't get as many kids as first thought on board.

the problem with madmen is that they inspire madness. people really have no idea how fragile peace ever really is and the only ones that could be pushing for conflict must have never seen conflict in their lives. trump is a madman. he's been president for a mere 9 months and social cohesion seems to be drastically declining. this shit is fucking tragic.

Not only that, we are US citizens as wel l(Which we earned by fighting in every war from WW1 and up). That is the most fucked up part

>you lost the election
Stay mad lmaooo

Why dont you come here and eat my ass. Same could be said for half of the states, which are just filler for Cali and NY.

>when Haiti happened(a country which frankly is t even worth saving) the hospital ship was there in a couple of days.

Yes I remember that. 2010 under Obama, the reason that happened is cause a D ran things, now we have R running things and everything is going straight to shit.

Sound like fixing / doctoring fake adoption papers to me, to traffic in minors. Obviously the guy is pissed he was only able to get a certain amount of kids imported. There is really no other way to break down this email

>I'm ashamed to be an American.
Go to Liberia and stay.

The left is entirely responsible for the current state of affairs.

cant argue with you user. Like I said before in the thread: the smart ones are leaving, the dumb ones are staying.

1. puerto ricans stole 85 billion dollars
2. if puerto ricans want to rebuild their island, they have to get off their fat asses and work for free, sun up sun down. No more hand outs to these thieves.

Thus two scoops, coincidence it hapoened during thread?

I'm sure this has nothing to do with trying to distribute resources and help to 3 different areas effected by 3 different hurricanes.

We need to give Puerto Rico independence and then send Puerto Ricans back.

This is why they need to become a state. They could be the Atlantic version of Hawaii. Just Americanize them, make them work, and we could all have a great vacation spot that's a lot closer then Hawaii.

>t. narcissists

>Social cohesion seems to be drastically declining
That is entirely the fault of the establishment on both sides of the aisle doing fuck all but throwing actual Americans under the bus for the last six decades.

With JEW.S.A., you lose, ese

This.

>blaming the left

no, not in the slightest. is the left pushing for war with north korea? is the left trying to rip up the nuclear deal with iran? is the left ignoring americans in their time of desperation?

the right has only themselves and their uncompromising absolutism to blame.

Trump is a racist and anyone who voted for him is a racist!

>#resist

That's all I have to say.

>this man is not decent
He's been called everything under the sun. But only after running for and winning office. I'll just add your salt to the pile and tell you to f-off like the other fools.

Yes, reducing the native white population from 90% to 56% in the span of 50 years definitely has nothing to do with destroying social cohesion. Multiracial high-trust societies have always worked in the past everywhere in the world, must have been Trump who screwed it up.

We are Americanized. THe problem is that unless you go to college and leave to go to the mainland or join the military, you are fucked. I had to leave in '07 from PR because of lack of opportunities. I went to the first military recruiting station and got the fuck out

Why? Do you have an admiration for donald trump? Do you think he needs your help?

Nah. It's just that inbreeding can result in and under-developed frontal lobe

>same difference

It will become a narco paradise. bad idea

Apart crom being lazy, why do you think PR is basically a failed state? Its because of the Jones Act, we literally cannot trade, your federal government does not allow it.

>Puerto Ricans flee to Florida
>Can't come back because of shit response by Trump
>Florida is irreversibly swung blue with the influx of Democratic voters
>Trump loses 2020

Screencap this.

#resist

>resist

of course you have to resist this shit. just look at what's happening. you can't get along with people hellbent to not get along with everyone. it's just so funny to hear this shit from your side. most of trump supporters literally admit they wanted someone to burn it all down and you're surprised that people are resisting?!

>states
And that's why they're legit and your shit hole spic welfare home is beneath even the most liberal shit holes.
>ny
You mean Puerto Rico 2
FUCK ALL YOU ENTITLED SPICS
FUCKING ILLEGAL DREAMERS, BEANERS AND CHARITY CASES ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY.

Sup Forums parades the white mans superiority but when a chance for shit skins to come on top after devastation happens...but but we have to help them.
This is how white America ends. Giving an inch after inch. Charity more charity and more charity. More welfare. More tax payer money going to Israel and shit holes. Let your kind fend for themselves.

Pro tip: your kind and all subhumans beg for the white mans help. Thank our Jewish jesus for that unnecessary charity

It isn't now?

Mestizos are a fucking plague on this earth. Fucking Spain. Why didn't you eliminate them?

He's right, you know. Pricans are lazy and deserve what has happened.

wrong. most of us are very conservative and mostly vote republican. only the ones that associates with niggers are the ones that swing blue

>t. Cuck

>Trump is doing all he can do, I'm honest.