Killed two Mexicans and no one cared

>Went camping in a state park. Hiked for about six hour found a nice spot next to a creek, set up camp and started a fire.
>go fishing it starts to rain so I head back to my camp. Two Mexicans in my tent I holler get the fuck out of my tent.
>they come out one picks up my camp axe and they both come at me
>pull out my colt 357 revolver and unload on them. Hit the first guy twice one in his stomach one in his chest hit the second guy once in the neck. Both dead.
>freak out grab some more ammo and start running down the trail back to the ranger station
>tell park rangers my story state troopers come take my statement and gun. Says I need to lead search and rescue to recover the body's.
>head back down the trail with two troopers one deputy one ranger and two search and rescue guys the first three carrying M4s
>seemed a bit much just to round up two dead guys
> get back to the camp site and everything is gone
>no body's no blood (it rained hard)
>all my gear is gone just a pile of firewood and an empty bag of my beef jerky that I didn't eat.

>Ranged said it was most likely two cartel members growing weed illegally in the park and when they saw my fire they came to investigate some other cartel members must have heard my gun shots came, thrown the bodies in the river and stolen my stuff.
>they took my back let me sleep a little talked to me a couple of more hours and let me go
>they called twice a few months later never heard from them again
>never got my gun back either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pwq9pppJvho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you dreamed all of this? I dont know...

No but I have had a few nightmares since.

How doesn't it feel to take a life?

Didn't bother me that much they were going to kill me. Its been 13 years I don't think about it often

How does it feel? Do you feel guilty or are you relieved you survived?

I don't mean your fefeeling

I mean your ego.

Do you feel more like a god? Men these days experience the taking of a life very rarely

In the old days must have been part and parcel

Sup Forums will defend this as usual...sigh

>be Mexican
>go to America to grow some plant
>get shot like a pig in the neck and chest

Kek

Never happened.

All I took away from that story is that in the US you can't even go innawoods without getting rekt by nonwhites. You don't carry a gun because you can, but because you have to.

My ego? Well it's hard to let go, but in an existential crisis such as this current predicament where one is forced to reexamine the psychi and consciousness...

Yes I have to leggo my eggo.

I am sure I have seen this posted here before

No not really ego maybe a little more self reassured that I know how I would act in the situation. It has affected me a lot less than I thought it would. I had a few nightmares where I couldn't get my gun out in time and they catch me.

still better than how they live and die at home

I'm so glad I live in a civilized country where guns are not required.

Enjoy being tortured by a cartel OP, though I doubt your story is real anyway

I have but I didn't think it was \pol\ but I know there have been other hikers kill growers before

Enjoy being vanned

>OP uses a gun to save his life
>this makes him uncivilized

>in the UK your only option would be to run

Kill yourself

I hate this country because of people like you

Good work. If everything you said was true, then you should have a clear conscious. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield together if '65 Boomer politics catch up with us before science cures taco gremlin IQ.

>shoot two spics in the act of robbing and threatening to kill you
>run 5 miles in the rain to turn yourself in to the authorities

Sigh. Found the White guy.

You did the right thing, user. How do you feel about the incident, in retrospect?

They won't let you go. you'll hear from the authorities, at least sometime in your life. murder is a serious crime, one that does not have a statute of limitations. have fun rotting in prison and getting your ass pounded by those cartel members gangbanging thug friends, fat loser.

the 9/11 jumpers are in hell

Why would they send me jail dumbass I did nothing wrong kys

>pull out my colt 357 revolver and unload on them.

This is where you lost me. A fucking hand cannon seems impractical as fuck. I would have believed you more if you told me you pulled out a "glock" with an "extendo mag".

This situation wouldn't even happen where I live

>an empty bag of my beef jerky that I didn't eat
2spooky

because you don't have Mexicans

Yep shot six times the last three went over their head they were already on the ground I believe I pulled the trigger a seventh time but it just went click. I had it for bears I usually don't carry a 357 it was an mk2 dropped model with a six inch barrel so a little easier to control

>A fucking hand cannon seems impractical as fuck.
t. cityfag

Water and food sound impractical as fuck to you cunts as well, until you're on the news 6 hours after a hurricane or a blizzard crying like a little bitch that you're starving to death/dying of thirst.

it's true. i pray for them every day.
that's what every innocent assblasted white fuccboi in prison says.

he said 357 not 357 magnum you fucking asshat

>sigh

Yeah, those law abiding citizens doing their civic duty of calling the authorities after violent altercations.
Found the nigger.

>never got my gun back

nice bullshit larp

Wait until the UK is flooded with even more shitskins you naive retard

Oh but you're content now with a government that can throw you in jail for mean tweets

>murder

Are you retarded?

your country is plagued by """"asian"""" rape gangs that the police simply ignore

nothing civilized about that mohammed.

>no body's
nigga you a nigga

Never tried to

>cartel members without weapons
Nice try.

he said thirteen years ago, so this was before Operation Fast & Furious, where HillDawg gave guns to the mexican cartels in an attempt to track them, but ended up losing them all and just making the cartels stronger lol

Nice larp faggot. They wouldn't just keep your gun. No crime was even comitted.

These aren't the kind you see on TV they are basically farm hands most don't even have a tent let alone guns

They had guns in the 80s. I'm sure they had plenty in 2004

Civilized countries use acid
Also youtu.be/pwq9pppJvho

I've moved and never asked for it back they told me I would get it back after the investigation but never heard from them again

t. clint eastwood fanclub

>state park
>surprised he has a gun big enough to kill a bear

Pretty common to recommend a 357 for woods activities. Whats a 9 mill gonna do to a bear?

Yea the cops took it as evidence

Between ten and twenty percent less then the 357. People consistently overrate revolver loads vs autos.

"then".. fucking hell. Anyway one reason for this is that the magnum load creates a lot more noise and flash.

Are there many stories of cartel killing hikers/campers?

>this was before Operation Fast & Furious, where HillDawg gave guns to the mexican cartels in an attempt to track them, but ended up losing them all and just making the cartels stronger lol
It's really bizarre how warped some people's view of reality is. In some ways I can understand the people who think Hillary is one of the lizard people more. They're just nuts. But you're living in a bubble that looks like the real world at first glance, but then with a closer look it becomes obvious how disconnected from actual reality you are.

T. Burnt face man.

>/r9k/
Shut that never happened

Yes

>no country for white men

>>never got my gun back either.
Can you explain that to non-American? I mean, it's your property, and now you may be left without means to defend yourself?

>literally cryptid hunting
T O O S P O O K Y

>Yes I have to leggo my eggo.

Good job, you probably have no mental illnesses

Many narcissist here would have found a liking in the ultimate power of ending ones life's

>State park

They said they would keep it until the investigation was over in case the body's washed up and they needed to do ballistic test. Time went by I've moved several times I'm sure returning my gun is not high on their list and I've never asked for it back. I have other guns, but it was a nice one

You know some real men still exist kiddo

What state OP?

All immigrant criminals deserve the bullet. You should have learned this by now Hans

Cali

There's no need to feel any guilt for self defence mate. Probably part of your guilt is in pride you might feel for proving yourself in combat.

That's complex, because society constantly tells us that ALL violence is wrong.

Ask yourself if you'd do it again, then if you answer with a darkened brow, a lowering of your head and a quiet yes, then focus on that.

You did what you fucking had to do. You may have saved lives as a result. You have the stomach for doing what others can't do.

Take care user. Look after yourself. You did the right thing.

If I ever come to America, I will carry a gun too. You avoided becoming a statistic because you carried a gun. Your story could have been a tragic and unfair one. It's ok to feel a certain sense of satisfaction in knowing that. I won't be another statistic myself. People will learn from you user.

>the park station was open at night and rangers were there

you've never even been hiking

no you'd be hit by a truck of peace you smug homo

He can just buy a new gun. It only takes like 5 minutes.

Your general duties cops don't have guns. That's shit man, seriously, especially with 3D printed weapons etc so easily accessed today. I know these views are unpopular, but that doesn't make them wrong.

No found a call box called 911 sat in my car until a ranger showed up

Sure, but it costs money, I'm poor and I need to be frugal, hence my thinking.
It must be so much easier to live in 1st world country.

Why do white bitches feel the need to lie so much? This kid played CoD once and now he claims he killed two Cartel? Faggot lies, kike lies.

>racists get out
REEEEEE

Whatever
They weren't the badass tattooed cartel movie guys they looked more like the short Mexicans you see at home depot in old ragged clothes.

I don't actually get this. I've had to defend myself in similar situations and it never made me feel powerful. If anything it made me mad that I would be put in a situation like that in the first place.

sorry polack, I hope your people can uncuck your country soon

I found a police sketch confirming OPs account

Wtf go get your gun back

OP has got too many specific details to be lying. The greater the details, the more difficult is is to lie.

>Hiked for about six hour
stopped reading there fat neet

Nope not going back to commiefornia to rehash me shooting to "immigrants" over a gun

Haha, yeah, in the US you can buy bb handguns from Costco for about $20.

.22's for about $50 plus.

Even Pepper spray (Oleoresin Spray), for under $5.00

It's cheaper there. Kind of cool.

>so insecure he feels the need for a metal penis extender everywhere he goes so he can feel like dirty harry
>so insecure he has to brag about it on an icelandic holothurian mariculture symposium
>real man

>posts animue
>lives in bongistan
>discusses the manliness of others
wew, god slay the queen

hope you've got a licence for all that salt gov

>Many narcissist here would have found a liking in the ultimate power of ending ones life's

That's not true. Killing two wetbacks and getting away with it would give me the feeling of ultimate power.

remember when anime was literally the most manly thing to come out of japan?

What state park and what was the date? I'm filing a freedom of information request.

Little known fact: Sasquatch is a fruitatarian. Johnny Appleseed was trying to revive the Bigfoot population across this great land of ours.

>never got my gun back either.
wtf? why? it's your property. they can't keep it.

>authorities
found the statist german fuck. also redditor. go back.

Shut the fuck up, faggot, or you're going to die next.

That literally happened. Except it was Eric holder and Obama's program

Every. Fucking. Thread. Kys shill.