Human Rights Watch: Hungary Begins a New Official Hate Campaign

>Hungary’s government is set to launch its third tax-payer-funded campaign likely to fuel anti-foreigner sentiment. It’s aimed at highlighting what it calls a plan by Hungarian-born philanthropist and billionaire George Soros and the European Union to bring millions of immigrants to Europe.

>Really, the government is just trying to deflect criticism for refusing to accept refugees and its attacks on local Soros-funded civil society groups. (Full disclosure: Human Rights Watch is also funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.)

>Within a hatemongering questionnaire, citizens are asked whether they agree with purported plans to resettle one million immigrants per year in the EU, including Hungary – a very distorted half-truth, as Brussels is asking EU governments to resettle only 50,000 refugees over two years.

>Other questions are downright incendiary and false – like the question claiming immigrants will receive more lenient criminal sentencing than Hungarians or the question stating there are “plans” to eliminate European languages and culture in favour of integration, punishing countries opposed to immigration.

archive.is/KywQ7

Other urls found in this thread:

kozvelemenykutatok.hu/2017-szeptemberi-kutatasi-eredmenyek-median/
mandiner.hu/cikk/20170929_tizezer_forintert_meghallgathatja_hogy_mit_gondol_vona_gabor_a_sikerrol
edition.cnn.com/2017/09/29/europe/london-acid-attacks/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good man.

>Other questions are downright incendiary and false...stating there are “plans” to eliminate European languages and culture in favour of integration, punishing countries opposed to immigration.

That's exactly what they're trying to do, though. Good on you, Hungary. Don't let the bastards grind you down.

good goy!!!

> tax-payer-funded campaign to help one crooked dictatorial politician

>spot the asshurt leftie

Get ready for another supermajority.

>Full disclosure: Human Rights Watch is also funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahhahha

its gone be like
>20%mszp
>30%jobbik
>50%fidesz
it's not gonna be another supermajority like last time

>shilling for the cigány king
>calling others leftie

Hi liberal gypsy.

>not recognizing the obvious jobbikfag

You know why they call it red PILL?
It comes from Russia.
Stop ducking put insurance cocktail, we love you and want you to come back

>all these delusional lefties

kozvelemenykutatok.hu/2017-szeptemberi-kutatasi-eredmenyek-median/

>implying rabbik is not leftist now

Rock yourself

Swriously you as a Hungarian have to fucking demolish these lefty RTL Slogan shouting or an haters

It's so fucking pathetic

>müh corruption
>muhh felcsut
>muhh need moa money for them hospitals

I get fucking sick listening to left Hungarians

If you dislike orban you are an enemy and you as a real Hungarian have to disavow these fuckers every where you see them

>I think we should bring back the arrow cross at least that would shake up things around here

>stop ducking put insurance cocktail

I see antifa also recruits minorities who suffer from word salad. sad!

I could get behind this as long as the monarchy returns when their work is done.

Hungit.

Good for the Hungary bros.

Germany non white in one generation.

>hatemongering questionnaire
They are just making things up at this point. Good on the Hungarians for not falling for this nonsense.

>losers in 1526
>losers in 1711
>losers in 1849
>losers in 1918
>losers in 1921
>losers in 1945
>losers in 1956
>losers in 1989
>losers in 2004
>still manage to muster the courage and will to fight when great powers like britain, germany and france have voluntarily surrendered and submitted themselves for islamization

really depolarizes my ion channels

ITT: Gypsesz voting liberal sheep

>rabbik
they only had one and he left.

being a kingdom again would be based it would be best to have a regent instead of this shit cuck tier democracy

>cries about muh népszabadság
>refuses to vote for the anti-migration constiutional changes after called everyone who doesnt vote for it traitors
>and now this

mandiner.hu/cikk/20170929_tizezer_forintert_meghallgathatja_hogy_mit_gondol_vona_gabor_a_sikerrol

You got bamboozled by an absolute retard and a shit tier failed politician.

this kind of retarded thinking is exactly why your country will always be poor and my country will always be rich
god bless keep being a retard while i earn what you make in a year in three months if not less

All the communists are dead, and those who emulate them will be too.

why are hungarians so pro eu overall?

bit like the poles being pro eu, is it just for gibs

no, it because Trianon borders easier crossing for Hungarians stuck outside
>(also gibs too)

Vevy dishonorobo

We don't like political correctness but without EU checks our corrupt politicians would turn us into Uzbekistan.
Thanks to EU we're only on the level of Kazakhstan right now.

>1917
>the sun never sets on the gretest empire in human history, far above every other country in military might, technology, science and culture

>2017
>empire is gone
>collapsing, orwellian shithole, managed to lose the economic war to the krauts after plundering and pillaging them twice
>rapidly islamizing, sharia police is not a meme anymore
>absolutely retarded government, bin that knife, diversity funds, feminazi laws
>constituent states wanting to jump ship

Lets see some of that whiny anglo shitposting.

Cause we were naive fucks from the 1980s to 2006 about the EU and capitalism in general. We really did belive a new era of peace and cooperation is coming and thats why we are lashing back so hard, our dream just got betrayed. The "gibs" are fucking nothing, and they in fact benefit germany. You'd know this if you knew anything about the EUs internal workings.

>wehh i get my worldview from Sup Forums

i've been to budapest twice and both times i fucked your women and drank your cheap beer before jetting back to my comfy (and better paid than yours lmao) job in a glorious anglo state

it's not shitposting either its the gods honest truth lmao

>glorious anglo state

The "part and parcel" or the "quintessentially british" one?

Budapest is the most lefty city so I'm not surprised woman is trash there

the exact same memes because thats all you know from Sup Forums. pathetic

keep telling yourself hungary is making a stand while i buy a cheap bottle of wine for any hungarian 7/10 and take her up gellert hill to get another liberty badge lmao

Basically I agree all of the Anti-immigrant Anti-Soros policies. Keep it running. We don't want any refugees here.
444 narrative
>30% Jobbik
lel they'll get 12%

You are not even shitposting, youre trying to delude yourself how your country is still powerful, cohesive and relevant. I'm not even going to break out the Telegraph articles for this, cause deep down you know england is lost and youre just trying to make meaningless noise.

>(Full disclosure: Human Rights Watch is also funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations.)

pottery

Be careul, a comfy acid attack might happen to you when you get home.

It is so pathetic that even bloody CNN point it out.

edition.cnn.com/2017/09/29/europe/london-acid-attacks/index.html

"Human rights abuses" is ALWAYS code for "stopped being a good goy".

There are human rights abuses in every country in the world, but the media shines light on a very narrow and very partisan sliver of these.

And before a commie brings up North Korea: of course they want their hands on NK. That doesn't mean NK is a great place, just a different brand of exploitation.

>three hungarians get so butt-blasted they repeat the same Sup Forums memes and tell me about how my country is getting poor while i continue to enjoy my life to its fullest

lmao mad

>be hungarian
>hate the goverment
>hate Soros
>hate migrants
>hate other hungarians
>hate yourself
feels good man

Hungarian anons, is Hungary the real deal at this point as far as Europe goes? Seems like Poland and you are the only ones who care to continue your existence.

Molnár Krisztán

>t. Achmed

>>Other questions are downright incendiary and false – like the question claiming immigrants will receive more lenient criminal sentencing than Hungarians or the question stating there are “plans” to eliminate European languages and culture in favour of integration, punishing countries opposed to immigration.

>Full disclosure: Human Rights Watch is also funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations

Kek

My penis is already erect and throbbing for some swollen red lefty anus. Gonna lube up with salt and lemon juice for 2018.

Nah, we're just hanging by a thread. Poland will only stand as long as PiS is in power and the jews are working hard on collapsing their rule and bring Liberal Wir Schaffen Das Let Me Suck Your Dick Mamma Merkel Donald Tusk back. If they win Poland will either turn into the Nigger dumping ground of Germany overnight or there will be civil war "pacified" by "EU Army".

The rest of the V4 and Romania/Croatia/Serbia/Bulgaria/Slovenia hate our guts too much or are ruled totally by jews to be able to ally with us against Bundesemirat Germanistan and The French Caliphate.

Most probably what will happen is that the EU will try to Blitzkrieg us whenever Donald Trump is Impeached or shot or simply caves in completely, and 30 million niggers will swarm in immediately.

Hope I can take many of them with me though.

The future of Europe hangs with Russia and specifically with Vladimir Putin.

When I visited England I saw so many white British girls with black boyfriend. They're stealing your women literally. White British guys just vegetated among them as beta cucks. Why are you let this happen?
I don't care that you sometimes fuck hookers here, I fuck them too but why do you allow blacks/moslems to steal your white British women?

>Hungary poor

lolwut?

Fall back in line goyim

Hogy bagy fuggg :DDDD

this campaign has been going on for months now? when will it end? what's the significance?

>this campaign has been going on for months now?

More really.

>when will it end?

When immigrants stop flooding into Europe and the government needs another scapegoat.

>what's the significance?

Not much, the only thing worth knowing is that its 100% true that the government are using the whole anti-EU, immigration, Soros shit as an excuse to further their own agenda.

But its worth noting that they are also quite right.

The FIDESZ government is a bunch of mafia cucks and corrupt cocksuckers and the EU has degenerated into being the puppet of globalists and crypto-jew oligarchs. Whoever wins we lose.

They probably feel the way a lot of men do here, fuck them, roasties made their postmodern feminist bed, they can lie in it.

>what's the significance?

The continued existence of our nation and our culture, you cuck. Even the slightest compromise on letting migrants in would be cultural and ethnic suicide.

i'm talking about the instrument of consultation and the role it plays, you idiot.

>I can buy alcohol and get whores in your country.
And please continue to do so, dear customer, but why should this make me doubt that letting in poor niggers to my country and get them on the dole would be a good thing?

Thats exactly what I answered to, you cuck.

yes
it will never end
it's insignificant, just like us

it plays no role, it's propaganda. Political marketing, people hate gypsies, they think niggers and arabs are worse, violent gypsies, and literal barbarians from history class, when turks and tartars almost exterminated us, so they are glad that Orbán won't let them be killed or raped or whatever.

So Orbán tries to milk this as much as he can, but otherwise it serves no purpose.

>otherwise it serves no purpose.
It pisses off liberals.

i'm certainly for it (=against immigration)
i just found out people need to do it by Nov 24th
they will probably count for a few days. will there at least be an official event, speeches etc?

GREATEST

EMPIRE

ON

EARTH

holy shit hungary is openly calling george soros out on his plan to flood europe with shitskins and hungary is using tax payer money to tell everyone.
Hungary is based as fuk, maybe even more based than poland. I'm just glad they are in the v4 together and i'm starting to realise the v4 is going to be a major resistance to george soros and all the kikes in the european union.

>lmao
You must be at least 18 to use these boards.

Shouldn't it be Shitted.com?

I almost feel sorry for leftists in Hungary, it's so hard for them there
almost...

>Paki
Stop being a showboating faggot.
Working in your Dad's off licence is hardly what I'd describe as inspiring.

Ignore the Paki dude. He hasn't got shit on your people.

it's hogy vagy you dumb burger

I went to uni in London and I fully understand your attraction to our women, given that any 7/10 from Hungary would be off the scale in the UK as far as white women are concerned

Yeah, once the leftist narrative breaks down it becomes impossible for them to hide reality. Despite the devastation the leftist government brought during 2002-2010 I will be eternally grateful to them for redpilling us so hard in 2006.

Keep the good work, Istvan.

the government uses my moni to shitpost irl