This is your business partner for the fiscal year

This is your business partner for the fiscal year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P49FraVNS_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such a cute boy

I'll declare chapter 11 bankrupcy

Business is lookin' good

Get her drunk, force her to sell all her shares to me.
Own her and make her my maid.

I don't remember this, did more Konosuba come out?

ova recently

Is this symbolism for fisting?
Is she planning on fisting someone?

Thanks.

You're welcome.

Nonsense. She merely beat her annoying rival at janken. There's absolutely nothing else to it and no deeper meaning.

Megumin could have just as easily been a villain. She doesn't care who's side she's on as long as she gets to blow shit up.

Baron Explodokills is for bullying

youtube.com/watch?v=P49FraVNS_Y

Very nice. I like the look on this g-I mean friend.

Lets make some shekels together.

Is the OVA subbed yet?

She could be easily converted in the face of the pain she causes.

How would you guys feel about a visual overhaul in season 2? I know a lot of you have grown fond of the derpy faces but so long as they keep the :T face I'd be okay with it.

That goes for the rest of the "heroes" as well though. Kasuma is basically already evil

What's our business? Her marketable skill is producing one explosion daily with no materials needed

Explosions are in high demand this year

just look at what's going on in Istanbul

Megumin seems pretty cut out for business considering how much of a ruthless cunt she can be at times.

that shit would get us shot m8. My plan is to put it in her pooper daily. For that to work, the business has to be safe and it gotta be sound. Gotta make money for food. Don't eat, I can't stick it in her pooper.

Wait, why can you not have anal with her if she doesn't eat?

Is that show worth watching? I kind of want to check it out but at the same time it also looks like a generic harem show.

It's not a harem show. More of a fantasy comedy. Pretty funny, too.

Well maybe I will watch it then.

It's over.

>Kasuma is basically already evil
He's lazy, selfish and a bit vindictive. But he isnt remotely evil. I mean, he died "saving" some girl

Good head on you, aniki. Let's form a mutually beneficial business association/Illuminati with the sole intent of subjugating all bishoujo into maids.

What's a good Business/Econ anime?
All that pops up to mind is Spice & Wolf/[C] money and the one with the demon king with the big tits.

It becomes more and more a harem as the novels proceed, desu. All of the girls are super likeable and unique and all start as nakama, but the party gets pretty close, y'know?

All of the girls are needy as hell and basically look to Kazuma for some sort of love (mirroring his own personal foibles over love, incidentally). Aqua is an absurdly fragile narcissist who is rather desperate for his admiration and attention; Megumin's affection is actually pretty straightforward; Lalatina is just, uh, beyond salvation.

Alright, let's start crunching numbers.

>C
>Good

What I'm hearing from you is that Megumin remains best girl.

Yes, pretty much, though I think all of the girls have their virtues. Volume 5 is a wealth of character development for Megumin in particular, too.