What does pol think of bikers?

Not necessarily just 1%er gang bikers like outlaws, but the general biker culture?

Will bikers eventually die out because gen-Z don't as a rule drive/ride vehicles?

More manly than the nu-males of today, but also degenerate.

It will become a very controlled and very expensive hobby as self driving cars stay to become more commonplace.

Faggots

>tfw scumfucks nicked my ride
Capital punishment for treachery, arson in the Queens dockyards and fucking bike thieves

Boomer assholes. They were better than regular boomers though. At least to kids they were nicer.

They're nothing more than angry hippies on motorcycles instead of in campervans.

Pretty gay in all honesty. It's nothing but a bunch of degenerates circlejerking over inferior modes of transportation and being cunts on the road.

Bikers will eventually wreck themselves into extinction.

Here is muh indian.

Bikes are cool.

I saw some club at a petrol station recently none of them looked to be under 30 and quite a few were way over 50+ with big white beards.

Younger people just not interested in it.

Ok, but they do go over the edge with the macho larping at times.

Nice, by why go to the middle of bumfuck nowhere just to take a picture of it? What if a gang of polar bears attacks or something?

Thats a really nice bike, I wanna go take a picture of my Kawasaki KZ1000r but I live in northrenish Canada and its already been put away for the season.

End of May to the beginning of October is the riding season where I live, fucking sucks.

Bikers are loud and obnoxious. Every time one zooms past my mirror in between cars at a stop light I just want to open my door and let them slam into it. Fuck bikers with their loud ass shit waking me up in the middle of the night. Nobody cares how much of a faggot you are, stop trying to get attention in the most pathetic way possible. Faggots.

Biker user here. Riding bikes is a good means to self improvement. It develops physical strength, fitness and mechanical knowledge. Dirt biking is a way to see parts of the world you couldn't access any other way and the off road racing community is tightly knit, supportive and family oriented. It is a sport for strong individuals and a beautiful part of our American heritage. Why haven't you taken the motorcycle pill?

Harleys were a mistake. So many boomertards drink and drive and are shitty riders overall. Biker gangs are a joke now.

Nothing against motorcyclists but "badass bikers" are faggots.

That's a pretty big spare tire to haul around.

larpers

degenerate drug dealing criminals

>driving the four wheeled jew.

Cars are more expensive to buy, more expensive on gas, insurance, and less fun to drive all around.

Go get your beginners, buy a cheap 200cc-500cc motorbike spend a summer driving it, then get back to me. Its (personally) not about attention, I dont drive like a asshole, or take my bike out past 9pm and fuck people who split traffic.

Pic related is my bike, it was my fathers before mine.

motorcycles are bigger polluters though because no catalytic convertor

Cause i live in bumfuck nowhere and its great,
I know those feels, ive got a month tops before it will be too cold to ride but ive got a pile of shit magna to work on all winter.
Danks

Most new bikes do have cats but then again they might pollute twice as much per gallon but when they use less than half the fuel . .

They were based when they were comprised of vietnam vets that realised their government sucked and their country was a lie. But now a bunch of cucks riding around for christ has ruined what used to be a good rebelious anti establishment thing. Why do christians feel the need to fuck every cool thing up?

Actually considering buying one of these instead of a Harley now that Harley have killed the Dyna range.

Red pill on Indians m8?

Indians = unreliable joke in the past. shouldn't exist today. Just dont buy a cruiser unless you have some sort of physical disability

The originals were WW2 vets that didn't want to go back to the boring 9 - 5 wagecuckery

The new generation of "bikers" in germany are turks and kurds and arabs who dont even own motorcycles. They just sell drugs and pimp hookers from eastern europe - but still organize them selfs in biker gangs...

Thats pretty much the future of the 1%ers in europe.
Actual bikers who just like to write motorcycles and meet with fellow minded people on the weekend still exist and will still exist - but not in large numbers.

lower the price of BMW bikes hans

Like with most things, there are people who get motorcycles and don't make it the main aspect of their lives. They use it for transportation, they enjoy a nice ride, they use the proper safety gear and don't alter their personal appearance to match what's expected of somebody riding on a motorcycle. They don't feel compelled to make a completely unnecessary amount of noise while driving past people to say "look at me, I'm on a motorcycle!", and if you were their friend or talked to them on occasion you might not ever even know they rode motorcycles. These owners are as common as Ben Carson is in the black community.

The majority of bikers are low life idiots who desperately want people to notice them and think they're really cool. They don't just buy a motorcycle and ride it, they're part of "bike culture" in one way or another, whatever that means for the particular style of motorcycle they purchased. These people are some of the most gigantic faggots you could possibly imagine and are low IQ useless retard trash that we're better off without.

Near the end of the film, Wyatt and Billy sit around a campfire, and Wyatt’s excited about how rich they are. Wyatt looks into the fire and utters, “You know Billy, we blew it,” which foreshadows the ending, though is also open to interpretation. “It was two weeks after we wrapped the movie, we realized we didn’t have the last campfire scene,” Fonda told Daily Camera. “So we assembled the crew and went into the Santa Monica Mountains—if you don’t light it, you can’t see the difference—and we said we’re in Florida.”

Hopper and Fonda argued about the dialogue. “He wanted me to say all this stuff about how we blew our inheritance, we messed up our heritage ... We were elevating the level of our conversation.” Fonda wanted to mumble his line in a Warren Beatty way, and Hopper was at first against the idea, but once they filmed the scene Hopper was amenable.

“Lots of people have asked me over the years, ‘What did you mean by ‘we blew it’?’” Fonda said. “And I say, ‘Look out the window. If you don’t think we’ve blown it, you’ve got to take a closer look.’”

i think it'd be pretty cool if they were just as tough while riding regular bicycles

The new harley lineup is a breath of fresh air, they cut weight and increased power and handling acrossed the board, too soon to say how good the new engine is.

So theyre really just on par with Indian and way behind in the mid sized cruiser segment. Indian Scout > sportser.

A little lighter, more power, better handling, and costs a little cheaper.

Indians big bikes are much cheaper than HDs

Go be gay somehwere else

Victory motorcycles, Indians defunct sister brand, was more reliable than any american or Euro brand.

Never ridden a cruiser, don't they knack your arse not being able to take your weight on the pegs?

Falling for the two-wheeled Jew.

Yeah it does suck not being able to stand up, better suspension is the best way to keep shitty roads from fucking your back up.

There is a nip company making some middle controls but I havent been brave/not poor enough to order some.

Gay and disruptive for no reason. Most of them are hippies of some kind.

They're alright, my town near the coast in the South East have bikers regularly come in and relax in the motorbike park near the canal. They're pretty chill.

>bikers
>hippies
Watching too many movies.

You have three kinds of bikers.
Recreational, gang, lawlessness.
Nothing wrong with recreational or lawlessness (which is just an ANCAP person who wants to live free). However lawless tend to run with gangs at one point or another.

I have a 1992 Ninja that my father blew the mortor out of 2 days off the lot thats in my garage that I need to replace the motor on, it has like 60 original miles and has sat since he blew the motor.

The bike itself is ulgy as sin, its black with blue pin striping, but I want to get it running for my father.

I love it, been on a couple long road trips in the last two years with my cruiser. Minnesota to South Dakota/Wyoming and Minnesota to Billings, MO. Extremely fun way to get around, fairly affordable, and I'm not a complete shit head like most people my age, don't split lanes or weave in and out of traffic.

Honestly there's no comparison between cars and bikes, bikes are infinitely more fun

t. 23 year old with an Honda VTX 1800

Used ninja motors are pretty easy to find for cheal, just grab a factory repair manual and take a stab at it.

Watch south park. Bikers are faggots
Only non fag biker was peter fonda in easy rider

Oh this wont be my first rebuild, I've just really stalled on this one, the wiring harness on it looks like a son of a bitch, like any rebuild, starting it is usually the hardest part.

I don't think it will die out. Bikes are fun to ride. Our generation does have a higher percentage of emasculated males who wouldn't try it because their mom says it's unsafe. I've seen a some ~25yr olds get a bike and decide it's not for them. I've seen just as many buy a starter bike and then get a real one. Also most sport bikes have the amazing feature of going 140mph+ and being able to escape law enforcement.

Agreed

Had a few chav animals try to fuck with my bike when parked in the street. Those cunts can do the 4 minute mile in 3 when someone is chasing them with an iron bar

Feel the same about my magna, old japanese wiring is shit, not looking for ward to that part.

Not looking forward to rebuilding and resyncing 4 carbs either.

Nice one brah.

>South Park

Ironically written by a jew

Literally gay, the post

Dennis Hopper was 100% non fag you dim cunt

>he thinks that self-driving cars won't be fucked with
These cars will start driving rich and middle class people through ghettos and then gangsters will figure out how to block them in so they can rob them.

Sorry about your bike, I just wanted to point out that "Arson in the Queens Dockyard" would be a fucking killer name for a band.

ur pipes are degenerate,neck yourself

Would love to but 50% of the people in my city are gooks now and everytime i drive somewhere i get chinks or dumb sloots on phones cutting me off you have to be suicidal to ride a bike now.