Who in your opinion was the most important man in the last 200 years?

Who in your opinion was the most important man in the last 200 years?

I personally think it's the starting gun...

Shia?

he ruined the World forever. just imagine where the World would be if (((Gavrilo Princip))) never existed, thus WW1 never happening.

we would find a way to screw you up ;)

Hillary Clinton of coursr

Make it 300 and I'd say George Washington as he set in action a chain of events that led to the Western World being dominated by liberal democracies.

who is he? is he an indian or a paki?

Check the file name.

Gavrilo princip, starter of WW1, by extension WW2, and thus the maker of today's western foundation myth

Go back another hundred from that and I'd Say William of Orange since the Glorious Revolution really was the origins of political Liberalism.

Close enough. It's a s*rb.

You got that from Dan Carlin, Blueprint for Armageddon, Part I, right? Yeah I heard that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us—you have any thoughts of—of your own on this matter? Or do—is that your thing, you come onto this board, you listen to some obscure podcast and then you pretend, you pawn it off as your own—your own idea just to impress some anons?

No I haven't
I just had history as a school subject....

>Obscure

Dan Carlin is well known on Sup Forums and people shill his podcasts on WWI all the time. Even worse, kek

pablo picasso

Nigger I know, it just reminded me of that scene and he used the word obscure during it. Stop being autistic.

You should check it out then

it's always someone happy to be part of something bigger than what's going on around him.

Any other than pic related is wrong

Princip is without a doubt the most influential person of the last 200 years.

John Von Neumann - Created the CPU architecture still used today, made massive gains for the Manhattan Project, and tons of other shit