What does Sup Forums think of Haven't you heard? I am sakamoto

Cool.

Thank God this unfunny shit flopped hard

Cooler

Coolest

It's like OPM without the good animation

/thread

Exactly what I had hoped for.

Can anyone tell about this? I don't want to waste my time yet to find a complete garbage

Good, bittersweet ending

Basically a comedy about a sophisticated high school student that can't seem to do wrong. So other students try it challenge him or foil him in someway but he overcomes it in the most beautiful and elegant way possible.

Its pretty funny and cozy. One of the better slice of life type of anime and I normally hate them.

Hi sakamoto, frankly I'm not sure what to think of "Haven't you heard." Can i find this series on netflix?

Watch the show.

sakamoto is the guy you always wanted to be, and a highschool student

he gives 0 fucks and is physically incapable of doing anything wrong. story itself is just gags about him being absurdly cool.

Japanese "comedy": the anime

Does anyone have a gif or webm of Sakamoto's evolution run?

Sometimes it turns sad.

no but I have this

The manga was funny.
The anime has a fucking fantastic VA cast, though the jokes typically just don't translate over that well the way the studio's done it I guess.

boring

>no fun allowed

It didn't flop
not to mention that it's pretty much irrelevant if it did flop given that the manga was finished already

Shame it did. Its really charming.

I wish I knew what the deal was with Sakamoto but I guess him being an enigma is the fun of it all.

>you know remember the last chapter of the manga

I made this just for you

>Can i find this series on netflix?
you really should go back to lurking, and do that a lot more before posting.

Pretty sure it was his attempt at a joke.
It fits well with Sakamoto's garbage humor at least.

Thanks!

He's mocking OP for using the English localized title like a newfag.

Oh wow

this went on for over a minute

So who's ready for episode 12?

;_;

sakamoto dies

Dropped after a couple episodes.

So if Sakamoto is actually an alien, does this mean he's come here to save humanity?

Is he a good alien, or does he just want to spare his eventual energy/meat/labor source?

Would you play Sakamoto tama-ire?

It's pretty boring when you realize the shtick is going to be the same thing over and over again.

I'll finish it because I'm already at episode 9, but it's practically a chore to watch (kinda like Nisekoi if you try to watch it in one single go)

One of the best comedy in years. Too bad I have to wait for the last episode now.

And win these prizes?

I hate him. Even though he is supposed to be a perfect Gary Stu and it's funny because of it I still hate him. I still watch it however.

>Haven't you heard? I am sakamoto
Use the Japanese title at least.

Would probably be better as a 5 minute short

The stories and characters, especially near the end, are too elaborate for a short anime.

After the last Sakamoto manga dump, I doubt your post actually bait Sakamotofags.

I think it's hilarious, AOTS for me.
I like that for once anime comedy doesn't try hard to be funny i.e overreactions, "wacky" ost and sound effects, screaming, generic tsukkomi/boke routines, etc. All the characters just go along with all that over the top shit Sakamoto does and it feels really natural and funny.

A shame anime doesn't sell well, but at least it'll all adapt everything there is.

>got so busy that at several points I missed reading the manga and watching anime on air
Fuck.

Your last chance is Thursday afternoon.

I went into this show expecting to hate it but it was really, really funny.

So it worked just like it does in the show itself?
As expected of Sakamoto

>Even though he is supposed to be a perfect Gary Stu

well no see you missed the point. The shows not about him.

It's like a fucking Road Runner cartoon, where the comedy comes from assholes trying to one up him and getting hoisted by their own petards

That tea set is pretty cool. Though, you could probably do a better custom job that doesn't cost $35.

post it in the buyfag thread

I love it.

That looks nice.

Sakamoto is just that stylish, gets the best seiyuu.

How much money did Kadokawa shell out for this cast?

They also reused it 3 times in the first episode.

Yeah you are right, that's also why I watch it. That and Acchan deserves happiness.

I wonder what his life is like with no Sakamoto around.

memeshit, like one punch man, kill la kill. etc.

>Shame it did. Its really charming.

Blu Ray sales mean nothing to series like these, when will STALKER fags learn?

I bet you're one of those retards that wonders why haremshit with the same plot gets a new anime every season.

Delinquency and emptiness, apparently.

Sakamoto is fucking japanese high school Mary Poppins.

I think the manga works more than the anime despite the anime being a pretty direct adaptation.

I meant more after Sakamoto left, having changed everyone's lives for the better.

Is the upcoming episode/chapter title the series finale already? I know there were supposed to be 13 episodes before the earthquake, but last episode and its preview make it look like it's already heading to an end. Did they take an episode out from the middle already?

doing god's work

There are still 13 episodes. The last one is only viewable on the last BD. Episode 12 is covering the end of the manga, which means episode 13 is possibly entirely anime original.

Someone dump the last chapter of the manga now that we have to wait until october

Okay, so it's still the finale. If 13 is possibly entirely anime original, does that mean they've entirely adapted the manga so far?

Yes, all of it. Including the short bonus chapters.

That's lewd

I wonder when Hayabusa's spinoff takes place. It looks like the scar is still on his nose, so it might be an epilogue or an in-between story.

Can I get a webm repost?

It's in the damn thread.

gomin

It's "gomen." You're 0 for 2.