This is currently in the top 3 posts on leddit right now...

This is currently in the top 3 posts on leddit right now. At this point I can't tell if their playing dumb or if they're actually retarded.

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color." - Kaepernick

Sounds like he's protesting America for being racist, which is to say he's protesting America.

They make a good point. Racism is inherently American. If they don't like racism, they should go somewhere diverse and tolerant like south Africa.

If racism is one of the core values, why play American sports for the American public while being paid American money? Why not move somewhere where racism DOESN'T exist, or start your own country? Because if racism is TRULY an American value as you say then you ARE protesting America! So be done with it, quit your job, and build a new country! But no, you'd rather be paid racist American money playing a racist American sport for the racist American public, because you DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE VALUES YOU SAY YOU STAND FOR!

If racism is an American thing, then how come the Juden create it?

The Reddit system is designed to be gamed.

It is a mass brainwashing system used by organized leftists.

>Racism = American
>Protesting Racism = Protesting America

How exactly is the image wrong OP

the term racism was popularized by communists to silence all political opposition

it makes me happy that modern leftist retards use it so much that it is beginning to lose all meaning

Leftists are stupid as always.

The sub that posted this was Political Humor. That sub came about when March Against Trump, a different anti-Trump sub, got caught gaming upvotes (they had a Discord where they organized people spamming upvotes on posts they made in order to get to the front page, since a single sub can only have one or so posts on the front page). Sure enough, Political Humor is also cheating the system: every other thread there has a hundred upvotes or less except for a select few (which are, of course, made by a select few users).

The image isn't logical. It gives two conflicting message:

"America is racist"
"No, no, we're not protesting America, we're protesting racism" Which would imply that America isn't racist.

The Left's argument during this whole controversy doesn't make any sense. They try to make out like there's no connection between their anti-racism protests and anti-Americanism, yet they're doing the protests during the national anthem.

>ITT: people who think the racial situation today is the worst it has ever been.

I was watching the Recent documentary series on the Vietnam war and realized quickly the 60s-70s were much worse than today. This is just another phase in society, it will pass... No Happenings in the future, go ahead and Screen Cap this.

*blocks your narrative*

Race relations are at early 90s levels when the LA riots broke out. You know we've had six different race riots since Trayvon shooting.

This

See, the thing is, you can claim America is racist all you want but the proof simply isn't there.
Every single "point" of racism the left has brought forward has been debunked.

>you'd rather be paid racist American money playing a racist American sport for the racist American public, because you DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE VALUES YOU SAY YOU STAND FOR!

Thread\

What leftists refer to as "racism"...white self-interest...is what America was founded upon. It guided most of American development until long after our founders had all died. So, yes, when they protest "racism," they're protesting America and American history.

And we just had two "rappers" shoot each other in Hollywood.

>1. The media used their stage name not the real one. These are not huge names either.
>2. media had an excited tone about it
>3. pushes for in-fighting

I think they want to spark up violence and disturb the balance here. Niggas are tense and ready for it. Then they can bring gangster rap back

People are so dumb.
They're protesting racism by protesting the flag and the anthem ie the Country itself.
In addition to this, the BLM protesters are objectively wrong and there is zero evidence that the police go around killing black people for being black.
In fact, it's a damning indictment of black people that so many are putting police in situations where they're forced to use deadly force to defend themselves.

I love how stupid they are, it's comedy gold.
They're protesting American history.
History.
THings that have already happened and can not be changed.
"STOP DOING THE THING THAT YOU DID 100 YEARS AGO BUT DON"T DO ANYMORE!"
fucking niggers

Because wh*tes keep losing to negroes and no one wants to buy a losing team

Not sure if you're just pretending to be retarded but hating a system is not the same as hating a country and its people. Do trumplets hate America because of refugees or whatever it is they cry about?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

protesting racism is not a form of racism

The flag and the anthem are implicitly white.

No, it will never stop and people are waking up to that. Niggers will always be ungrateful.

>being so cucked that you won't voluntarily move out of a country that you claim hates you

merican fags are racist, not issue on that

America..
The place where everyone has the most freedom and equality, yet are treated exactly the opposite.

You have to take away freedom to enforce tolerance and equality.
You have to take away equality and tolerance to ensure that everyone lives free.
If they are freed by the state, they will be ruled by society and circumstance.

It is only in America where you see the test of Multiculturalism and diversity in its most optimal conditions yet fail every time.

...unless you contend that that system is synonymous with a country and its people. And how about that, that's the first statement this image makes.

Not gonna ask if you're pretending to be retarded, I'm fairly sure you're not that good an actor.

They say it like it's a bad thing

Sauce on qt?