Believes that ancient aliens genetically engineered humans and built the pyramids

>believes that ancient aliens genetically engineered humans and built the pyramids
>abrahamic god is too ridiculous of a concept for him
why do you guys listen to this retard again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7mZHFyucefE
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U
youtube.com/watch?v=nIS-hNrr0-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We dont that guy is insane i also will not listen to anyone who isnt physically fit

>abrahamitic god crearing humans isn't just as ridicolous
Kys faggot

Help guys, my friend believes this guys fucking shit about ancient aliens

Has he ever claimed that or is it one of the plenty of theories he likes to discuss?

alright everyone

>believes in omnipotent skydaddy
>aliens are too ridiculous of a concept for him
Christcucks, lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mZHFyucefE
he pretty clearly believes it.

Jesus I still wish I had a banner like the background of pic related desu.

Shill him more!

He's a ridiculous faggot like most of these silly cunts Sup Forums splooge over

There's more evidence to suggest the former than the latter. I don't fucking care either way, though, so don't get too excited.

>yet another eceleb character assassination thread
Into the trash it goes

he's still wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

satanists push the alien meme hard

yeah why talk about current events or politics when we could just bring up some old irrelevant conjecture on some guy and use it to insult them haha

Hydrothermal vents which travel 42,000 miles around the earth is where life emerged from.
Abraham plagiarized his shit from the summerians like Mohamed did later.

Regardless of his faults, he still owns politics on YouTube and I'm proud to break the chains that the dying mainstream legacy media has on the lower classes by showing his videos in my break room.

>Abraham plagiarized his shit from the summerians like Mohamed did later.
[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U

just watch this video, the pyramids are old

What if he doesn't even exist?

I've been thinking ... the technology certainly exists ...
What if most of these youtube personalities that appeal to the millennial generation, maybe even Alex Jones (that's a bit of a stretch though) are just A.I. characters?
The powers that shouldn't be obviously go to any lengths to deceive the public in order to get their way, so I wouldn't put it past them to be doing that right now.
I bet Assange is one too.

kek
godspeed

if this guy is the best your intelligence can handle, i'd pursue other hobbies

dayummmmm

that faggot is constantly pwned by bunnies who literally eat his lunch when they raid and loot styxhexenlarper000's garden. he is completely helpless although the styxor is pro-gun. it's not even funny, but I'm laughing anyway because he is such a homo. and i don't believe for a second that styx is an EX-toker.

I've personally shaken Alex Jones' hand. So I at least know he isn't CGI.

Unless we're both cgi. In which case, we're all cgi.

The thing you faggots don't seem to understand is one does not have to 100% completely agree with everything someone says, or believes. Guys like him are gaining support and viewers on YouTube, and trashing the MSM right now. There are things my best friend and I disagree on, but he is still like my brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIS-hNrr0-c

I can't believe I've found some political commentary by a man that four years ago made a video about ancient aliens to be somewhat accurate. HOW COULD WE LET OURSELVES BE LED ASTRAY!?!?!?!

What if Styx is actually God himself?

That's insane. He's clearly an alien.

you forgot to add "NOT GAY"

You know I get the feeling sometimes that Styx is like that former Australian PM who would write scathing editorials about himself under a pseudonym and have them published in the major papers, except he does it with daily Threads on Sup Forums

I like Styx but I don't hang on his every word. He gives me a daily dose of autism I need in these troubled times.

>99

What if... What if Styx is actually God himself who in turn is an alien himself.

This. I've suspected for a long time now that I am in fact a creation being used by the jews in order to fool other CGI fakes like me that were also created by the jews.

Just checked his videos last night and they are actually pretty good stuff

exploding-head.gif

Why not believe in both, faggots?

He has great chest pubes. He also has that sick SPQR flag, it represent how serious he is about politics and also his name gaygamer666 is just so unique in 2017.

>because you are
>kill your own mother please

He's a low test cuck. But once in a while he turns out a decent video.

it was not shariablue who paralyzed styx in the face of frolicking bunnies. and it was not shariableu who put that mirrorshades on his face, either.

alan green is a genius

The Jews are surrounding Earth with debris so we won't be able to escape.

I unsubscribed him 9 months ago because he realized he had nothing relevant to talk about anymore. He's a dumbass.

Extra terrestrials had something to do with human development. However, this guy is an absolute cuck

Fuck off do some of your own research.
Gilgamesh=Noah
Adappa=Adam

Won't believe in a skydaddy that purges everyone while acting benevolent.
Will believe in aliens that can have any motives they want when probing me.

Had a day dream yesterday, thinking it would hilarious to edit clips of styx with him saying unflattering/uncool etc short sentence and then saying "that is all... peace out"

I can't be arsed doing it, make me proud pol.

*that's about all...

You day dream about Styx? That's super gay man

yeah it is pretty gay, must be those shmexy cheekbones or something.

be careful with making posts like this- you might bore someone to death

Damn. Styx looks like THAT?!??

freak

creep

satanist

idiot