What is Sup Forums's opinion on racemixing if it involves two non-whites?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on racemixing if it involves two non-whites?

not my concern

Don't want to see it because they should be living outside of the white countries.

The person in your pic. makes a lot of money from idiot whites who are stupid enough to buy his product... Shame.

>la Estados Unidos
>Gringo
jajajajajajaja

Asian women love the BBC.

Don't care what the inferior do to one another

Jews seems to like it when other people do so obviously it seems likes its advantageous for other peoples to do it with each other.

I still fucking disagree with it, Asians have such a complex history and heritage that I'm equally as irritated with seeing them throw away their genes on some nog as I am with white women doing that crap.

Don't care. They both go into the oven

So he hooked up with a gook huh? I thought he was a black supremacist so he had no other choice than to marry a sista

race mixing for other races but not for whites

dont care, but I immediately look down on them for doing so.

Bothers me but only slightly

>hates whitey
>marries a gook
>has curryshit children
>doesn't even kills himself, as it should be the decent thing to do

>Nigger getting nigger asian
Why didn't he get a fair asian like a Jap?

>t. White ((()))

i dont want any race mixing, it destroys diversity

>implying hispanics would be moving into the united states en masse if she weren't white
There aren't mass migrations from Bolivia to Ecuador are there, user.? The way the Hispanics clamour to get in proves that the United States is white since the Hispanic non-whites so very much want access to whites.

We all know what the Sup Forums guy thinks of non-white racemixing, but I wonder what /asianmasculinity/ thinks of losing asian women to black "men".

The only Asian girls who ever go for Nogs are Filipinas (low-tier niggers of Asia)

A black getting involved with a white woman is asking for trouble. Dave did the best move, find a nice azn fucktoy who no one will be jealous of and try to steal from you. Also your kids will end up looking like Tiger Woods.

Really don't care unless its a Japanese

Not my problem

>Thinks dave "crackhead tyrone" chappelle is a black supremacist
You stupid af

It sets a precedent that race mixing it ok, usually I don't really care but it's better to see them with their own kind

The only "asians" worth anything are the Japs, the rest are fucking nigger tier.

Stop pretending all racemixing is equal and all non-whites are equal.

Chappelle is one of the very few intelligent dindus. He's fine.

Uh...what the FUCK

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Blue jays mating if it involves two crows? Racist bluejays?

He converted to Islam, married a flip and moved to an all white town in flyover country.

Interesting set of choices desu.

Not my problem. But: Chinks are 1.4 billion. Might not be a bad idea to RICE some Africans and improve their average IQ while colonizing.

Just more cannon fodder. Have at it.

Asian QTs need a big White cock to satisfy them

I think we do :^)

couldn't care less same with non white gay people. i kinda like Asians though so i hope they don't race mix or be gay