German woman becomes black

A white glamour model appeared on TV to tell the world she now 'identifies as black woman'.

She added: 'It's better to be black, the feeling inside is just better'. She also said she can't wait to go to Africa because 'the food is tasty'

youtube.com/watch?v=L1yWH6QSP4k

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4906206/White-flight-attendant-says-identifies-black.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/two-centuries-after-the-first-fleet-no-indigenous-person-has-ever-had-this-job/news-story/e7ed1f8432b836d37c167e5a0c49b9ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's called an attention whore.

I "identify as black man", so.... eat muh dick.

This bitch is fucking hedious

I'll paint myself black and go to NAV for gibs. Shhhheeeeiiiittttt

she sounds like a retard when she talks, she looks like a retard, she's German yep definitely a retard.

is that megyn kellyn?

I can't wait for her to go to Africa too. The news story of her rape and murder will be a good lesson for retards. It won't be listened to, but it will stand nevertheless.

'glamour'

You know, if there is a time machine and I could prevent one thing in history from happening, it would be women's suffrage. Those retarded leftist cunts are utterly unfit to decide the course of society.

It is clear that the degenerates will completely run society, but those who will not stand for it will pick them off one by one and slowly they will disappear

>She also said she can't wait to go to Africa because 'the food is tasty'????

I've been wondering wheres i cans gets a tasty monkey plates with a side of stuffed rhino scrotums. I tried on Yelp but :( ahhh Africans culture!!!!!

which one is black and which one is german?

I used to live next to an African guy. The ingredients themselves aren't bad but the finished product smells like a sad dying animal.

>model

No.

It's the white knights from back in the day that caused this shit.
Beta males ruined society. They will do anything for a little bit of attention from a woman.

It's very interesting how the crowd admits that being black is more than just having black skin. Meanwhile, I've been told non-stop for years that race is only skin deep...

So, which is it, faggots?

>ugly face, gross man hands, fake tits, probably no ass.
Into the trash it goes

>brown eyes

she was black in the first picture too.

witf, she looks like she got shitted

fuck you kraut if you had a time machine go back and tell Hitler no mercy gas da goddamn kikes, ya pansy

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Fucking This!

Low effort b8, gonna have to do better next time.
Thanks for proving that chinks are worthless

Im not chinese

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

fuck you

Jesus christ. Go to Africa, Ethiopians will feed off you for a week.

>the food is so tasty
What food?

Worms, beans and rotten rice.

I cant be the only one who thought that the left girl had 3 boobs when looking at the thumbnail

I'm muslim, he was white mate we get taught that all the time.

Good, we don't need anymore disappointments amongst white people.

I FUCKING HATE EU

youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM

>german
Why are you fucks so autistic?

>glamour model
>flight attendant

What did he mean by this?

Looks like something out of those Parson comics with buxon women and niggers with huge shlongs.

Why isn't she being shamed publicly for blatantly pulling on blackface?

She has man hands.

So is this black face?
Cultural appropriation or
Blackened?

and her tits are horrible, they are in the middle of her torso wtf

Just go to brazil is kind of safer there.

Twenty-eighth post, best post

why do whites look so weird in black face?

Why are you baiting this hard? the portoguese dude tear you a new asshole a few hours ago.

You need to stop with this pasta bollox you shit tier retard

Damage control

>Some retard did something retarded.
>"This truly is the end of times."

Imagine if this was the only way you could get your rocks off. How much experimentation did he need to do to find that sweet spot?

Even blacks look weird in blackface, what's your point?

Oh please, implying you guys don't have your fair share of freaks.
Watch TV in the afternoon, burgerboi.

Would still bang. Crazy girls are best in bed. I would just keep it a deep dark secret.

1/8 abo here anyone know where i can get them blackening pills i feel like becoming more abo just to feel what its like

sniff petrol

delet

Am i white to Sup Forums

>when people say lobotomizing all women is a crime.

The only octaroon worth posting.

Uhh... What food

>tfw you'll never motorboat those titties

I think this one came out of the wrapper lobotomized

Do you consider her white?

Noo poor doggo

Underrated and check'd.

Why didn't she just stop? Well, I know why. It's a drug and ppl are crazy and women are retarded. But why did her husband pay for this shit? Jesus, the absolute state of German white guilt...

>anthony murray becomes first ever Aboriginal orthopaedic surgeon

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/two-centuries-after-the-first-fleet-no-indigenous-person-has-ever-had-this-job/news-story/e7ed1f8432b836d37c167e5a0c49b9ca

She didn't even do it right.

I hope this gif can be solace in this mournful hour

Woooo, she is arian my brother.

c-ch-checked

>the current state of white women
This is a level of retard that should not exist

I know what youre thinkin. How could an Aryan with superior genetics have a metal diorder like that? Listen just because Aryans are near perfect beings, that doesnt mean there isnt one or two who are crazy.

This was her before she fucked up her body.

She needs help.

Marring Big before all this shit.

*Martina Big

youre white as long as you stay in austrailia. Same goes for Amerimongrels.

Whatever you say, kike.

Want to laugh even more?

Here's her boyfriend.

> ugly whore
> paints herself black
> even uglier now
> glamour model
no.

who is this and where can I get more

She was already black.

Them titties tho.

This.

Exactly what's been going through my mind the whole time.

On the other hand if a black person became white through drugs we'd be expected to sit there telling them how they should be proud of who they are, they didn't need to do this, how sick society is, and that race is skin deep.

I really wanna motorboat those melons.

Kek

>German woman becomes blac
>German

What's with germans and their shitty fetishes...

Holy shit why on earth would you do this to yourself?

Rachel Dolezal would have been better treated had she been a first degree murderer.

What is this woman thinking.

I think they're inflating, and blackface is so 1935.

> glamour model
she has dicks in her ass on video. is that what a glamour model is?

Topp kekk.

Remove kebab.

Let um die just let them die

>ugly whore becomes uglier
oh wow, i don't care

Fuck the Juice, they can be dealt with later. I'd tell him a thing or two about nuclear fission and the possibilities thereof.

And white guilt