Why are athiests always smarter and more civilized than Christians?

Why are athiests always smarter and more civilized than Christians?

TJKirkSmearingChocolateOnHisChestWhileFuckingHimselfInTheAssWithABanana.gif

Nothing personal kid.

It should be:

No, worse. You're smart.

inb4 rick and morty IQ pasta

I'd imagine it's because they sit around all day and night trying to figure out how to beat Christians who mostly just want to help you see the light.

Anyone that feels the need to point out the fact they are an atheist is insecure as fuck, and therefore probably a complete retard.

I unironically watch Mick and Rorty

AMA

Edit: Wow a Gold thanks guys!

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most jokes will go over the typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volta literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots-of course they wouldn't appreciate for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagine one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) before hand.

Yes goyim you are so smart
Remember there is no such things like gods or spirituality

There literally are no such things though.

no problem m'lady

>entire comment thread continues to be different varieties of the original comment

>you are smart
>gets knocked up in school by an idiot and ends up marrying him
He's fucking with her

Reported for anti-semitism.

Why do Jews try to divide atheist right wingers and Christian right wingers? I'm a Christian but if atheists want to help me to take back this country from all the shitskins and communists then they are my ally. After that's done we can go back to debating about this shit again

I have never had a single spiritual moment in my entire life. Spirituality doesnt exisy

take DMT

>druggies dont even realize how retarded this is

>just take an extremely powerful hallucation-causing drug bro you'll see angels and shit!

I think sociopath and clinically depressed would be the right words, also applies to him perfectly.

You know how people rag on Rick and Morty, when they've never seen it, based on redditors?
I feel like that during that scene the show became what those people say it is.

those trips don't lie

>he think God is synonymous with Skydaddy
jej
No shit. You live in a spiritually bankrupt society.

It's funny how christcucks thinks that not believing in a god is more cucked than quite literally believing in the Jewish god

The idea that the show is "smart" is just a marketing ploy. If Rick we're truly "smart" he would work on his personality defects which are a real weakness. Narcissism is not "smart" even if you are hyper-competent. It is far more relatable and comforting to always speak and interact with people at their level of functioning. It is the privilege of the truly "smart" to have the flexibility not to come off as an arrogant douce and still be superior and in control. True dominance is indifference not disdain.

Dmt is legitimate. You shouldnt take it though. Narrow minded people dont deserve to be enlightened.

This guy gets it.

i'll take the bait.

Atheist aren't smarter than Christains. Both groups have their fair share of idiots. Having a very basic understanding of theory, like wikipedia summeried knowledge, gives a lot of atheist an undeserved smugness. If anything it's usually a sign of arrogance to state absolutely that there was no higher level entity that created the universe, because the bible has information that's incorrect or unbelievable. In other words stating one arguement is wrong doesn't make another right.

tl;dr atheists are immature man children.

It's not about seeing something that would resemble a higher power, it's about a greater perspective of the workings of the world around you. If you ignore all the hippy shit about it, the main aspect is a greater focus, and some even experience an 'ego death'

This is fact.

>atheist
>right wing

haha no

Like 99% of the best scientists have atheist and LEFT leaning views

There are literally no major conservative scientists, why because they are smart

This.
Getting knocked up by an Idiot at 17 is like the dumbest thing that could happen to someone. The only to top that is to not get an abortion and instand marry the guy.

this, people will argue that he can't change himself because he's worried his depression makes his personality.

I think rick is just an emulation of the arrogant ass hole creator. He believes he's a lot more intelligent than he is.

>> he should work on his personality defects.
Literaly no one on pol does this.You are criticised and mocked if you do not share every sentiment to a t.

Rick is just a little bit less arrogant than jesus.

Good post, I'm gonna give you some gold, fellow magapede.

Even geniuses have flaws, fiction or nonfiction. I'm not convinced a version of the show where Rick didn't have any shortcomings would be very entertaining either.

The plot aside, the humor is somewhat sophisticated at times. If nothing else, the concepts it references put it at least a notch above something like family guy/ american dad/ etc. Sure, the "intelligence" is highly exaggerated, but it's still a good watch imo.

Yet most of americans scientist are religious.

>There are literally no major conservative scientists, why because they are smart

Every scientist who endorses racism is exiled from the profession, even if they're a nobel peace prize winning co discoverer of DNA like James Watson

You fucking retard

>brags about high IQ
>has a tattoo from a cartoonshow
Choose one.
Also Rick and Morty has just normal nihilism and existentialism, you are overanalyzing it if you think that it has some references to philosophical Literature that go beyond just sharing similar themes

because something that doesnt exist in physical world means it doesnt exist
*tip

>watching rick and mort
>some complex episode confronting ethical dilemmas amongst multiple people
>i think i like this show
fastforward
>next episode
>it's another family episode
>HURR DURR THE HUSBAND IS BAD or RICK IS MESSED UP IN THE HEAD BECAUSE HE IS SO SMART
>tiny rick
>pickle rick
This is a perfect example of why you don't need female writers.
Certain episodes are pretty good, but that shit can flip on a dime.

maybe when you categorize things and left and right.

Policial ideologies are multi dimensional though, im sure the physicist girl in college is a lot different from the nigger in Detorit in political beliefs and what they want, even though they may vote for the same party.

Secondly universities have an institutional bias against "right" leaning views. The people on ethic boards are left leaning and will always deny research into studies such as IQ rsce differences, basically commuting censorship. When information that contradicts equality is never allowed to be created and previous studies framed as fake, then the only information people are allowed to consume are conforming ideologies. This isn't some conspiracy, they're not working together, but their personal beliefs are just from actual truth prevented from from being disseminated.

Some Christians are way smarter than almost all atheists. And that's that.

>doesn't recognize obvious copypasta

>eheheh bronies and animefags are so retarded, when epic show such as Rick and Morty and Goy of Throne exist!

Honey, you are not evil because you memorized a bunch of obscure data and used it to make money. You are evil because you appointed yourself arbiter of what is right and wrong and then refused to walk your own talk on anything. You are only different from a spoiled child because you grew up and studied. Emotionally you are still two years old. That's why you are evil, honey.

I think it's copypasta frère.

If not it deserves to be.

Europa is so brainwashed

Bazingo! And women cant be smart.

That's a copypasta originally from reddit.

Congrats newfrog, you should lurk more.

>originally from reddit.
Did someone actually say it non-ironically?

yes

>Thinking you can publicly be right wing as a scientist without losing your job

Hahaaa, that makes it even funnier. The state of leddit...

>smarter
>Is incapable of understanding that a book is not evidence of an omnipotent being

if someone unironically believes a magical jew zombie invented the universe because his daddy fucked a ghost and the proof is that some sandniggers wrote a book about it then you are obviously mentally impaired

Fuck off
Anti abortion meme warfare NOW

this

Updoot

Edut: captcha says "clint shooter". What did google mean by this?

>more civilized
>The explicit ideology of atheism LITERALLY AS SOON AS THE FIRST TIME IT BECAME A DOMINANT IDEOLOGY racked a Killcount of 20million in a mere decade
>People were literally firing squaded for "belief in God", Ancient churches blown up

Whenever you see a FEDORATARD coming on his high horse at you with his indignant self righteous just name the commie rev in Russia
The first time in history atheists came to power and immediately millions of deaths in the name of atheism

good goy germany (GGG)

wait a minute, I thought atheists were beta cuck liberal humanists that love refugees, now they are murderous sociopaths that murder everyone?

which is it?

You answered your own question. If we're too busy fighting each other, we can't stop them from collapsing our civilization and creating their rootless, cultureless idiot mongrel slave race.

>Even geniuses have flaws, fiction or nonfiction. I'm not convinced a version of the show where Rick didn't have any shortcomings would be very entertaining either.

They have tried to show the Rick's that did not choose to abandon their family. I wonder if they will show the Rick that didn't leave, but also did amazing pro-social things. Like Rick's Dimensional Super Ego. I love the show, I just cringe when people call it "smart" show for "smart" people. What they should do is call it a "smart" show for people that want to feel "smart".

It's less about an omnipotent being real and more about a group of people living as if it were real. And that is what actually makes it real. It brings us together, gives us a community, makes us live a certain way, gives us purpose, meaning and happiness. It can do all that, but it's not real?

Both. They love refugees for YOU, how many refugees you see in Israel?

I bet this person got pissed off when Trump said he pays as little taxes as possible and that makes him smart.

what does Israel have to do with atheism?

>inb4 jews invented atheism

Nobody cares what you thought , cucklord
I'm merely stating the historic fact that atheism managed to rack up the highest Kill to time ration of all ideologies on earth and thus can't possibly have any moral superiority a priority

This show reminds me of The big bang theory and how its premise is basically marketing humor for "geeks and nerds" when it's really just normie stereotypes of such.

how can atheism kill people if atheism doesn't exist?

Rick and morty is the show brainlets watch when their minds can't grasp the firm throbbing veiny subtelty that comes from Xavier.

Awkward moment when you side with IRAN and other muslim nations because you have no idea the evils that come with them. If i was you, i would love christians instead of loath them, sure they are annoying but atleast they wont rape and kill your kids.

How can you even time out this nonsense if you don't have one braincell ,thus cant command motor function

Misteriously impressive

>n-no user it's not religion that controls and cucks the people and our civilisation
>it's non-religion!
>now give me more money and vote to lower my taxes and increase your own

i guess they are just too smart buddy. next.

you literally believe a kike invented the universe

how can a human be so dumb? religious people MUST be subhuman

It can go either way. Atheists have no set moral code, making them more susceptible to outside influence. Stuff their heads with leftist propaganda to make them weak and you get a limp-wristed cuckold. Give them power and convince them religion needs to be removed, you get a massacre.

Civilisation is not a tenet of atheism.

Pickle Rick! Motherfuckers!

this. atheists are not stable like religious people which never massacred anyone like ever in history

nobody takes these substances to "see shit."
although you're probably an incorrigible materialist so who gives a fuck what you think.

If you think that bible or any other religious book is word for word story and not alegories about our long forgoten past you are on the same lever of retards who belive in space zombie jew.

Got ANY SAUCE ON THAT? spreadsheet maybe?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I think killing others comes pretty naturally to humans. Religious or not. For cuckoldry, however, you certainly need some kind of religion. Like social justice. It goes so heavily against intrinsic human moralities like group preference and survival that you simply can't have it without a strong religion. Goes to show you the power of religion, though.

you base your life on some shitty poems some sandniggers wrote? you sound retarded m8

True. Religious persons cannot be manipulated.

Do you not even have a Rick & Morty tattoo? Fuck off, scrub

>A mormon preachers to which i gave my number two years go called me while i was reading this thread

What does it mean brahs?

>Strawmaning
>Literally reposting kike fake news of the supposed face of Christ (a total speculative fabrication a prioi I since nothing is preserved or contemporary paintings of him) made Aaron Rubinstein at al

Yep, it's a retard

Bait much

Answer the phone next time and you'll know, you idiot

I know right?
this is the real face of Jesus create by real scientists

>giving your number to mormons

finland no!

Fuck religion. All religions should be banned.

I did, he asked if i wanted to know more about the book of mormons and how it can save me. I answered "not this time thank you".

Rick isnt an atheist. He prays to god when he thinks death is close.

Jesus is a metaphysical entity of a principally and traditionally white religion. Jesus is a white man, like it or not.