If "guns don't kill people" then why were they invented?

If "guns don't kill people" then why were they invented?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To hunt

they were invented to kill but they dont kill anyone. would you ban knives as well?

To protect them

people kill people, a gun is just a utility to carry out that job.

They are tools meant to deliver deadly force.

So that people could choose to kill people, also animals

so to kill what their bearers don't consider Human
ie so to hunt

As a tool to kill people
Guns are an inanimate object
They can't do anything
Fuck off newfag

to kill animals

So that we could clean up universities youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA
youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA
youtu.be/ixW7UfZeyJA

Based leaf

This

This guy understands

Guns weren't "invented" their construction was ordained by the /k/ube pbuh through his saints and chosen representatives on earth

to push small object in hihg velocity

"People"
Guns kill niggers
Niggers aren't people

This.
The destination of the bullet is up to the gun handler, just like where the destination of my dick is going to be (hint: OP's mom)

Charge a gun with murder then

Guns can kill but only people can murder

If "cutlery dosen't make people fat" then why were they invented?

>Guns are a tool for hunting, sure you can kill people but they're meant for hunting.
Well thanks to farms and fences we don't need to hunt things anymore, they've lost their purpose as a tool. Also justify automatic weapons? Do you really need to spray into the woods hoping to hit something.

>b-b-but defence
We have a police force for that

>b-b-but police arrive late, we can defend self
Then why do you need an army? Surely if you can defend yourself with guns you don't need a standing army to defend you.

>b-b-but that's different
No, no it isn't.

>depending on food from others
>trusting the police

So people could kill people despite physical disparity.

Are you a farmer? Do you just eat road kill? What are you?

The police was put there by the American people, the people who work for it are American citizens. if you don't trust them, you don't trust America.

Hunting isn't eating roadkill, retard.

Police forces have on several occasions done unjust things. The police force is made of people, and people make mistakes.

>british police
yeah your police are doin a great job. we have guns because we kicked your ass in 1776. maybe after you get your shit together in ye olde pussyland you can come try to take them.

Guns are for the populace to deter the government from trying to infringe on our rights

To kill animals.

Yeah but you're saying ">depending on food from others" Are you telling me you hunt for all your food? Fetch your own buckets of water? Everyday for yourself? I only use roadkill as an example for when you have a bad hunting day.

People do make mistakes, you would be happy with an robot AI controlled police force that doesn't? And also smart guns that can automatically detect threats for you and won't fire if you make a mistake?

May peace through eternal suppressive fire ring in its name

LaJoie's "Guns don't kill people, I kill people WITH GUNS"
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
back when people weren't triggered over
"old people burning old people burning"

Stop being a pathetic 'Murica. You just embarrass yourself.

>police
>waiting ~15 minutes for police to arrive when your home is being invaded instead of instantly defending yourself

Yeah, that's real smart.

wipe that acid off your face and try again

Well i go to the argument of do you really think you and your AR-15 can stop an unmanned drone from utterly annihilating you?

Women are actually good for four things:
Cooking
Cleaning
Vaginas
And their sisters vaginas.

Say a guy breaks into your house threatening people with a gun. You really expect me to call the police and wait for them in that situation? Of course you would just surrender immediately like the British coward you are. Screw your shit laws
>flag related

boy howdy do I love the 'the government will bomb its own citizens and infrastructure' meme

So people could kill people

the worst argument

thread should have ended here

Well if you want to be paranoid 24/7 be my guest.

Do you not wear a seatbelt either? Surely you can use self defence to hold yourself in place. The seat belt was put there by the evil government don't need none of that no sir.

To hunt large animals, protect your family,and keep the King of England out of your business.

>being reliant on agriculture for food
>being reliant on the police for protection

to any foreigners paying attention, poncey little queers like this cunt are the reason this country is going down the toilet

But surely the home invader with a gun could shoot you first anyway? Like you're both allowed guns not just you.

>Why do you need smoke alarms? Surely if you can defend yourself with smoke alarms and fire extinguishers you don't need a fire department at all!

Fuck off with your strawmen you dumb bong

tbqhwy senpai I'd be more paranoid if I didn't have a gun when I actually needed one

Ahahaha (you), ok you're done.

if you trust your own country you're a brainwashed manchild beyond saving. you're either a student or a public sector cubicle slave, i can tell.

Guns don't kill people, I kill people with guns

That's not the point bong. Guns have a purpose beyond hunting, it's to cause fear of warfare by the massive majority against the meager gov't. It's the basis of our freedom and I wouldn't expect you to understand that, Mohammed.

Except robberies in the USA is armed with guns too, killing you instantly.

In Britain its usually a knife which you can disarm or buy yourself time for the police to arrive.

>"surrender immediately like the British coward you are"
'Murica behaviour only makes you look stupid, really perpetuates the stereotype.

Ok so he is threatening people in your house with a gun, you go to reach for yours, he blows your head off. Feel safe? Now your family has no guns and a dead husband.

standard lib reply after getting easily destroyed. it's almost time for your daily islam cock & crumpets old boy

>Well thanks to farms and fences we don't need to hunt things anymore, they've lost their purpose as a tool. Also justify automatic weapons? Do you really need to spray into the woods hoping to hit something.
1. It's nearly impossible to get full auto weapons here, (paperwork, time, money) but the people that have them are professional firearm collecters.
2. We have exponentially more open land/wilderness than your bong isle. Which is why people hunt.

>b-b-but defence
We have a police force for that

1. A good portion of us don't live within 10min of a police station and there is wildlife here that can easily kill us.

>b-b-but police arrive late, we can defend self
Then why do you need an army? Surely if you can defend yourself with guns you don't need a standing army to defend you.
1. Your comparison is the most autistic thing I have read all day. The army is the offensive brach of the government not stay at home neighborhood watchmen.
Home defense from an intruder isn't the same thing as national defense bongtard.

>b-b-but that's different
No, no it isn't.
1. Actually it is

>1 post by this ID

Exactly. Americans defend their guns but then get shot by a crazy man out of no where. xDDD

>disarming men with knives

okay mate, the next time someone pulls a knife on you in a corner shop you go ahead and disarm him with your black belt knowledge of self defence and tell me how it goes

To make it easier.

the gov't fines me if i dont take care of myself

the basis of anti-gun or anti-conceal carry laws is a lack of trust in ur countrymen -- criminals dont follow laws

The point is killing them before you get to the threatening stage.

you're in your own home protecting the people you love. you have a HUGE advantage over any home invader. the americans have got many, many things wrong but castle doctrine is absolutely not one of them.

Did you just say bomb!? better remove your citizenship and start waterboarding you in a black site.
Anyway yeah, go try take over a state now from the government, see what happens.

>there's a chance you could die so you should just not have a gun in the first place and surrender
are all bongers this defeatist?

To kill communist

youtube.com/watch?v=TGn1WluigeM

What year did you drop out?

Because your know everything self predicts that will be the same situation everytime.

Ahaha i'm right, absolutely BTFO.

But would you feel safer knowing no one else has a gun either? And I know people say "Oh but muh 15 minutes for police", what can they do in 15 minutes without a gun? Also tell me about bane!? WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?

nice projecting but i have a masters in engineering and a very lucrative job

a man who unquestioningly trusts his government and the public services it provides is a fool and deserves everything that's coming to him. your freedom is the most important thing you have and if you even consider giving any of it away willingly you need to stop and have a good long think about why you're here.

Robbers with guns but you have a gun (America)

or

Robbers with knifes and you potentially have a knife too or a bat or nothing (UK)

I am curious who comes out on top here.

A 1 in a billion chance such a thing would occur. We haven't had a gun homicide in my area in 10 years but every tom, dick, and harry owns a gun or two.

If women aren't sluts why were they invented.

>"it's almost time for your daily islam cock & crumpets old boy"
You sure are pathetic, you know that? You just came here to shitpost, so you don't deserve a real response.

Guns don't kill people. Injuries caused by bullets do.

>But would you feel safer knowing no one else has a gun either?
>implying criminals acquire their guns from legitimate means
How about you try living next to a bunch of mexicans smuggling guns over the border and selling them to blacks and then tell me how safe it will be.

>"if you trust your own country you're a brainwashed manchild beyond saving"
How exactly?

Depends on who shoots or swings/slashes first. But I think I'd rather take a bullet than get hacked to pieces.

I heard a long time ago that the first handgun was invented to break locks. No idea if there's any truth to it.

thank you leaf

And that argument makes sense in the 1700s i agree. But look at the modern day, look at every attempt in American history people have tried to stand up against the government or make them fear you. Every attempt has failed.

fucking stupid cunt, one AR15 is shit, a million citizens with AR15s are a force which keeps government afraid, as it should be.
fucking pussies had to present ID to buy spoons.
oh my god. How low a servant can go?.

I trust what you are saying. I guess this changes depending on where you live then. Shame.

Places like Detroit, Crompton or in cities this is massively different.

I wonder how politics works this out.

>a gun is just a utility to carry out that job EASIER.
Fixed.

muscle kills people, not guns, do you think a shot would kill the rock? no.

in all likelihood the americans, guns are a known quantity to everyone. if you use a gun, your intent is to kill, if you both have a gun it's a similar principle to MAD. you could kill the other person but they could just as easily kill you. the likelihood of getting shot and dying instantly is pretty low, and it's also fairly unlikely someone is going to shoot you again once you're rolling around on the floor out of action.

knives are more unknown. people know others have died in stabbings, but if two people are close enough to have a knife fight, and go ahead with it, someone WILL die in the ensuing surge of adrenaline. the deadliness of knives is massively underestimated. one good stab and the chances are you will die on a hospital bed if you don't bleed out before then, but in a fight it is easy to get stabbed multiple times in a very short space of time. knife fights are absolutely brutal.

So the problem isn't the police force or you having guns. It's the fact America doesn't have the infrastructure to protect its citizens?

>"Home defence from an intruder isn't the same thing as national defence"
An enemy from the outside is attempting to cause you harm. Point to me the difference, what if your attacker isn't a US citizens and just illegally entered into the country?

what are you here for dumb fuck? to get virtually raped by real american patriots because you tire of real rape by islam? consider yourself obliged.

>"the gov't fines me if i dont take care of myself"
Wow.

Arms race. It'll never end. Nobody is going backwards save for total annihilation. What is learned cannot be unlearned. Some asshole comes at you with a rock you make a spear. Some asshole comes at you with a spear you fucking shoot him.

You make good sense. +1.

Says a bong who's taxpayer dollars are funding an irrelevant and completely useless monarchy. You and the rest of the beaver teath limey cucks are being leached off by a bunch of undeserving snobs and you don't even care.

Isnt it obvious? The one who is superior in physique and skill. In every prison there are areas for fitness-machines etc.
Guns pretty make physique pretty much irrevelant in small 1v1. Women can easily defend against their rapists. If you dont have one, you are pretty much at the criminals mercy for however long the police takes to arrive.
Additionally guns provide a great deterrent to the state. They will think twice about taking your kids for contrived reasons, if you have the means to defend yourself and/or cause such a ruckus that the public cant ignore it.

BIN IT
I
N

I
T

But how can you predict the situation, it could happen randomly when you least expect it ya know? Why didn't JFK predict he was gonna get shot and just move his head.

guns were invented to kill people and later adapted for hunting.

Ok so they're in their house sleeping, middle of the night. I drive up with a few guys with a couple of shotguns. We cased the house a few nights before hand, we're legally allowed to own guns so we've been training with them for 20+ years, accurate as fuck, dem reflexes.
*Bang bang bang* we are in, we have the downstairs covered, as soon as that cunt upstairs turns that corner he's done.
Good luck protecting yourself.

Maybe we went to your grandparents house earlier and we have a hostage now because that old bitch is blind as fuck.

Many firearms were made for sporting purposes only and all firearms can be used peacefully. Gun control makes no sense at any level.

same reason you don't move your asshole when you know rape is imminent

Yes, you absolutely beat that strawman, go you!