Need to prove to a leftist retard that jews control everything

can pol also send me pic of jews controlling medias, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8&t=258s
youtube.com/watch?v=9MNQrDT7jrM
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TwGQwEKeXnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy is a Jew

>leftist
Oh, that's a surprisingly easy one. Requesting that infographic about the 1%.

Just tell him it's not your job to educate him

nice collages kid, show em to your mom and she'll put em on the fridge

The 1% graph makes me start thinking you are better off convincing people that the media is controlled by the "global elite", and it just happens these guys often recruit from a rich minority that has a culture of tricking and blending in to a larger population but staying on its own team, who have no problem causing damage to the larger population, or occasionally making child sacrifices.

go go lebbo! Just remember, its the Jews' fault that you have made nothing of your life, its the Jews' fault that you are one of Life's Losers.

Not your your fault.

That's right, losers. The reason why girls don't like you? The Jews have convinced them to race mix!

And you, you'd never choose a girl outside your race. So you're stuck. You're going to be childless and alone. All because of the Jews.

Nice one. Didn't know about this.

And the reason you don't have a job? Is it your lack of training? Your poor work ethic?

NO! The Jews have let the filthy migrants in, who all work for nothing!

The Jews are busy genociding white filth, as you post collages.

I have no picture about the topic, but look up "council of foreign relations"

You got that out of your ass

gas this kike ffs

If you don't think kikes and faggots are the enemy, you are probably a kike or a faggot or both. Scott Weiner wants to rape your children, let there be no doubt about it.

Fresh OC from another thread.

>LOOK THE JEWS RUIN EVERYTHING
HAH I JUST MADE IT INTANGIBLE SO YOU CAN NO LONGER DO SOMETHING ABOUT. HEY GUYS ITS THE JEWS MAN, SAY IT ALL WITH ME!

Good job Sup Forums really making sure nothing changes.

I think one of the most fascinating things about her and many Jews is the Freudian slip of "we" when referring to Israel. Keep in mind she's from fucking Madison, Wisconsin and has been living in Sweden for almost 20 years now. She's shown that her allegiance lie, like many kikes, with her retarded designated desert shitter kind.

This. It should be able to activate a few leftist almonds.

Here's a better version ausbro

Nice one, pommiebro

savage

Yeah, man. Also consider AIPAC.
Look into Michael Scheuer and the book "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy."

The numbers never lie

Glad this kike face is gone. Lmao the Schulz train derailed so hard they got the lowest amount of votes since the end of WW2.

AfD has a lesbian as leader now though? :/

This: youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8&t=258s

This: youtube.com/watch?v=9MNQrDT7jrM

I liked heavyweights. but the villain seemed a little...over the top!

Nice. Pogroms happen so often throughout our history that it certainly is likely that another would occur soon. Now we get to witness why and how a pogrom starts. They certainly do have a thorough grip on the U.S., which is also a superpower. So, no foreign power will be able to intervene when the holocaust starts.

P O G R O M

Lets see idk.

The biggest weakness of the kikes is not having any control over any great military power.
And in France, the biggest strenght of the christians is that we have a great control over our own army, many generals or admirals are for many of them catholics sovereignists. (freemason in our army, still its a huge lead)

I hope that what you are predicting is true. On Sup Forums, there are 2 schools : it's over/it will happen.

Controling media and banks dont mean anything in hard times.

Wait and see

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Here have a copy of my book
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZAWExJQ2xmNXhfWG8

My book will tell you everything, what they are doing, how they are doing it and why

youtube.com/watch?v=TwGQwEKeXnY

Jespère que tu as raison mon ami. Moi je vais me battre jusqu'au bout

This is what pissed off CNN so much they threatened to dox an anonymous citizen.

search youtube for Gilad Atzmon. He explains it pretty succinctly.

Of fucking course

privilege, and I would point out that Disney owns ABC, A&E, Lucas Films, Marvel Studios, ESPN (they report more on politics than actual sports now), Pixar and hundreds of other investments and companies.