Do Rothschild Central Banks make your country into a First World Democracy?

Do Rothschild Central Banks make your country into a First World Democracy?

It's a deal with the devil.

I tend to believe that these countries that don't play ball with the banks get cucked in international trade. But they don't do themselves any favors by violating basic human rights and being dictatorships

>implying authoritarianism is innately wrong

Iran doesn't violate human rights any more than the Saudi's do.

>muh dictatorship
>muh human rights

UAE and Singapore is laughing at you

Could you say ((why)) Donald Trump is against Iran goy?

Is there any proof rothschiles control central banks?

USA and Iran are natural enemies of one another and fuck if I know why Americans and Iranians hate each other so much. The two country has been like that since Cold War

It's not about the dictatorship as much as it is about keeping people fed and happy, and safe.

Beyond that what really matters?

Because of Saudi Arabia

Found the jew

Since the 1979 revolution, I don't think they are perfect but if they are against Israel and SA, they're on my side.

because iran can't stop threatening israel even though they don't even share a border

But then the UN has been slamming Lee Kuan Yew for his dictatorship in Singapore and not to mention the human rights has been a thorn to his reign because of his harsh sentences against criminal.

rothschilds dont do shit, its just your government pushing shit. but sure, just believe its an untouchable entity fucking with the financial system, that way they are sure you wont vote out the current government

nice play

Like I said. Human rights are important, feed your people, keep them happy and safe. If that is not your goal as king or president you are in the wrong position.

Now, with the global cabal fucking with things it makes this more difficult but hopefully soon things will get better

(((democracy)))

Your elected officials somehow become seduced by their admittance to the bank of international settlements, which bank only deals with central banks and (((international organisations))), not mere corporations or private citizens.
Nations outside this community of banking nations are seen as needing some help in adjusting their financial outlook.

no really is there?

If human rights is so important then we would be living in an egalitarian world right now and everyday would be sunshines and rainbows.

Truth is, human rights is nothing but a political tool for the privileged. Nobody gives a shit about human rights until the media gave you the attention

They're the new royalty. What do you expect?

In the UK certainly. They're even the personal financial advisors to the Queen and control (((the city of London))). France and Israel too, as they essentially founded it Israel via the Balfour Declaration and have large banks in France. Outside if that not really sure. The central banks we know today are very private in their dealings. Rothschild has huge stakes in the Fed banks in America and Britain. I doubt they control every single country from San Mariano to China, but they're certainly very wealthy. They already played their part in the scheme: acquire massive wealth to influence European politics and establish Israel, now they're just milking the rewards and letting other Jews like Soros and Spielberg do the rest.

They own the crown and royal family apparently.

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

It really was astonishing to know that the federal reserve is not federal but private and can't be audited