Odin Nationalism vs Jesus Diversity

which side are you on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden#19th.E2.80.9320th_century:_Liberalisation_of_all_religions
youtube.com/watch?v=x2vdR1icRvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Odin only had one eye. that's clearly not Odin

Good luck fighting Muslims without Christians.

Jesus didn't look like that.

Positive Christianity

Thats Thor, not Odin. I get you're referencing the name of the religion, but come on.

Also, pic related.

Those two ravens are an indication that it is him; it's possible that it's a depiction set before he threw his eye into the well... I don't know when the many events in the sagas are set relative to one-another but he was obviously an adult at the time. Use your head; Jesus doesn't have a crown of thorns there either.

Europe won't survive as a pagan nation. It didn't in the past.

Christianity doesn't mean destroying your nation.

This

And this

vikings respected and did business with muslims, even converting in some rare cases. you retards think that kind of tolerance is what we need right now? the viKANGZ were always cucked, nordniggers

Christ is King

you saw him? say hi for me!

reminder rhat mohammad was white
he had ginger hair and pale white skin according to all of his followers

>Jesus doesn't have a crown of thorns there either.
Thats because its not a picture of Jesus.
The litteral difference between a fictional painting, and a scientific recreation of the average appearance of all mutt human beings from first century Palestine.

I side with Jesus. Why the fuck would I pray to a god of lightning?

These atheist shills are really getting annoying, just stay on Reddit please

>if i believe in like a dozen different gods somehow then i will become truly edgy
>finally, this will show my christian parents who is boss

Faggot cum drinker vs the living God
Hmmm

The kikes hate Jesus, they will pretend he didn't exist that he wasn't even a real person yet their Talmud says every kike should be proud that he was killed because he's a blasphemer.

NEITHER

Christ

kys pagan faggot

also this

Pagan girl

Or Christian girl

Yeah I think you're retarded, you should get tested

she has the slut stare. fuck no

>christians never converted to islam
christians are literally letting them in
and you wont be fighting anyone, dont kid yourself.
>if i believe in one abrahamic god then i truly will be a good goy
>this will show my atheist/christian parents just how much of a blind sheep i can be

I've never met a pagan or Wiccan girl who didn't have daddy issues and who wasn't also a cheating whore.

Three of my friends dated pagan girls and ALL THREE of them were insane and cheated on their boyfriends.

Meanwhile, I dated and married a good Christian girl and we're happy together.

Nice job cherrypicking whitey

>reddit vs reality

Christians do this shit with millions of dollars.

There is only ONE religion, that is the one God started when he made Adam and Eve. Talmudism, Hinduism, muhhamedism these are all false cults started by satan

why odinists are always obsessed with cum drinking and butt sex rituals?

>pic
>taking sodomites words as fact
faggot

>christians are literally letting them in
you mean atheists

Odin was a degenerate

We need to put sodomites to the stake again

>Good luck fighting Muslims without their second greatest allies.
Yeah, it'll be sooo hard.

>christians are literally letting them in

nice jewish propaganda faggot

Sweden which is the most islamic friendly shithole in Europe,is like 90% atheist fags so btfo

It's the pagans and atheist degenerates who are letting them in

the kikes hate christians and have turned the religion that is by nature antisemitic into one that sees leftist feels as morals and the will of god. christianity was never intended to be what it is today.

not to mention most of their progress as a people was done during the christian era

>muh one releeegun becuz some jews said so!!!
basically a retard, kys
>implying christians aren't notorious sodomites
also
>posting burger statistics
those are fucking alarming numbers,kek.

But they started letting them in, in the 60s.
And in 1972, there were 7754784 registered christians in the state church, 95.2% of the population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Sweden#19th.E2.80.9320th_century:_Liberalisation_of_all_religions

So it was the crhistian ideals that said open the doors and keep them wide, and to love thy neighbour.

sodomites literally can't be saved faggot

please inform us, what part of taking refugees and feeding them that isn't christian? And what if they happened to be African and third worlders christians? There's millions of them after all. What should Christians do that Sweden isn't doing?

If you call Kikes Jews you're a degenerate, the bible says they call themselves Jews but they're liars they're the synagogue of satan!
You convince themselves they're Jews and make arguments like "durr you worship a Jew" Christians are Jews Jews are gods chosen in a biblical sense that's what we are. Jesus never made a new religion called Christianity, we are the same religion that's existed for thousands of years, Talmudism the synagogue of satan is modern, they deny Christ they murdered him and they hate us they're happy when they see people like you

You should help your own country first

if odin had one eye then hes satan's projection , it's a satanic mark (but why ? bcause satan is a spirit that sees a global composit image like an astral projection, instead of real life bornlings with binocular vision)

>Pro-tip: what a tip !

If I remember correctly there's a law in Sweden that says you had to be registered with the church or something along those lines.

they are coming through italy, france and spain.
very christian countries.
its not fucking anti semetic you stupid retard, it literally is made so you are not on an even playing field as jews. giving out loans is a sin, goyim! oy vey, you need a loan? btw goy, life on earth doesnt matter, just be nice and take it up the ass and like enjoy heaven later lmao.
RETARDS

true.The Christian Swedish empire was a top tier empire

Muhammedanism is a cult started by Satan, these people cannot be refugees they're idolatrous, blasphemers. And niggers are a beast of the field, they only know sin, their eyes are full of adultery and are deserving of their darkness. They cry mightily unto God but their hands are full of violence! If you walk contrary to God they will grow in number and make your high ways desolate.
In 1950 Africa was 41% of europes population, today they're 164% of europes population! It's no coincidence, the bible predicted this would happen

thats just a picture of the ancestor of rich piana

Oh my, look at all this fighting

>they are coming through italy, france and spain.
>implying Germanistan is not behind this

Lad please.Don't act like you don't know what's happening

State church in Sweden ended in 2000, and obligatory membership from birth ended in 1996.
Sweden is the largest country with a Lutheran congregation. 61.2% of the population are members of the church.

>pope
>Christian

>implying pope is a Christian

top kek

Swedes have enough already. Shouldn't them be sharing their wealth and helping Christians in need, according to Christian principles? Isn't very Christian to donate Billions of $ every year too keep Africans fed and growing strong?

Odin own ye all

not to mention they were basically the niggers of the old times. they were centuries behind the rest of the world in every way, they looted, pillaged and stole they raped other women and they also threatened our christian socitetal values by looting and burning churches. the nords have always partaken in niggerdry and were later civilized. not that seems to be unraveling.

Free electricity.

Hinayana Esoteric Thulean

>everyone always speaks english
fuck off nigger, we call them žīdi here. your cuck of a country would incarcerate you if you started practicing your free kike speech.
those are still alarming numbers, what are you trying to prove?

esoteric hitlerism

no, it just makes it worse since africa cannot safely sustain such a large and healthy population. massive disease epidemics like ebola and zika will only get worse until we let them starve. billions will die and we will need machine gun nests on all beaches to keep them away. they will eventually see that if they hadnt done it to feel good they wouldnt have had to die

Catholicism is a roman pagan cult that adopted some Christian beliefs

>No-true Scotsman

Face it Christcucks, the leader of the most powerful Christian organisation on this planet is a shill for mass immigration. In Germany all the local churches organise against any nationalist movement and help "refugees". Christianity is FOREIGN to the European soul. our Holy land is Europe. Not some Jewish city in the Middle East.

It should be to throw rocks at them actually

>One fairy tale Vs Another fairytale.

Choose atheism and stop larping eitherway.

sssh... that is a very private and personal faith. it will come to those that are true seekers.

How many are practising? What's the weekly Church Attendance rate? How many people questioned believe in God?

Besides he isn't

yes he is, seems like you are not tho.

Found the kike larping as a Nazi

>Face it Christcucks, the leader of the most powerful Christian organisation on this planet is a shill for mass immigration
>shill

You said it yourself faggot.He is a jewish shill

Also your satan digits confirms you are the antichrist so btfo back to hell faggot

Sorry, is he Orthodox ? No ? Oh he's catholic.
>not a Christian

Amen

proofs?

The refugees are muslims not Christians. Also giving food to africa is a waste what would be better is helping them to get more food so it doesnt cost as much and they can sustain themselves

I'm not big into books.

gaytheists are degenerates

The bible says the beast of the field is made to be destroyed

They don't follow what Christ taught

>paganism
>Piecing together multiple religions that have been destroyed and calling it something

>Christian
>Choose between a billion denominations and have to go to a building once a week to circlejerk and explain away all the contradictions in a pieced together religion whose books span thousands of years

If you're just going to follow hodgepodge religions, why not just follow occultism and choose the philosophies that make the most sense to you regardless of religion?

>catholocs
>Christian
no

Not if Christians go over there and convert them. Like they are already doing and have been doing throughout history.

Them they can invite them to our countries, since they will be Christians just like us. Like they have also been doing throughout history. They will even boost our economy, am I right?

Show me the contradictions in the bible

this pagan stuff is cringy larp shit. there is no continuity to the old days of the warlord priests. it's all dead beyond recovery.
all abrahamitic religions are dumb as fuck shit shows in my opinion. why does anybody still need religion? to tell himself that in the end jesus always wins anyway? if you look for meaning beyond simply existing turn to philosophy. all prophets are either fake or fucking liars!

God separated us for a reason, he made us all speak different languages and spread us to every corner of the earth

It cannot be found by seeking yet only seekers shall find it

FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES VARG SHITTERS.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING DIVISIVE SUBHUMANS.
SHOVE YOUR ANALPERSPECTIVE DOWN YOUR AIDS INFECTED ASSES.
GO FUCK YOURSELVES WITH YOUR ANTI-EUROPEAN, WELFARE PARASITE, LEFTIST SHILL, MUDSHIT WORSHIPPER.

Here, the only Pagan who isn't a fucking retard and doesn't use Paganism as shitty excuse to attack Christianity, because the fucking retard couldn't grow up childhood trauma of being named "Kristian" by his Christian mommy so he couldn't be hardcore in front of his edgy poser faggy friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=x2vdR1icRvM

Here's one. To be fair, most come from separate books contradicting one another. The individual books tend to be self-consistent.

oh wow, so how are still popes a thing
>call no man father
so basically be a classic nigger?

christians like to take all the achievments of the catholic church, but when it suits them they backstab them implying they are not christians.
without the soulless catholic church ambition christianity would be just a bunch of hippies and illiterate slavs who still cant root out all the local "heresy" making it literally a big fucking joke.

>it's all dead
majority of your culture is pagan, majority of your festivals are pagan. Paganism is very alive and will survive long after Christianity fails in Europe

Reminder that there are millions of icons and fresco that were made so kikes couldn't lie about the image of Jesus Christ.