To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle...

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most jokes will go over the typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volta literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots-of course they wouldn't appreciate for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagine one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) before hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=pIf7bAi-qMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=S3ezma9cLEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's with the recent shilling of this show? I was channel surfing and this show was on teletoon last night for like 5 hours straight. What gives?

LOL CARTOONS xxXDDDD

Million Dollar Extreme : World Peace needs ten times the IQ needed to enjoy Dick and Faggotry

>w-wow rick you're a-anus is pretty dirty, you know it uhh it stinks
>Shut the fuck *burp* up morty, my ass is fucking fine *burp* now climb into or I'll make you
>Gee rick I don't know a-about this
>You're a pussy Morty, *burp* just like your father *takes swig of liquor* god doesn't exist so why should you care about morals and shit
>Rick I don't know about this "anal vore" stuff I- I want out
>You don't get out morty you're gonna go up my ass abd you'll enjoy it
>*Rick anal vores morty and mortys screams are muffled as he goes into Rick's ass*
>*Burp* thanks morty my prostate can really feel that one *finishes liquor* WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

wtf i love reck and morti now

kill yourself
sage goes in all fields

Yeah this, I can't believe people are talking about cartoons. This show isn't good for kids it teaches atheism it should be banned. That's all there is to say about it we need good cartoons for kids that teach good morals and s Christian way of life

Delete Sup Forums

I hate people that identify with Rick but cant do anything better than the avg goyim

Worst pasta since the story about a Muslim integrating into Austrian society.

>Pajeet wants Sup Forums's approval
World Peace is SHIT.

kek

Stop posting this shit, nobody gives a fuck about rick and morty

>rick and morty
Also, slide thread

World Peace is objectively based even though I dont care for it much

Brainlets, all of you.

>objectively based
No it's not. The few redpills it had were [OMITTED].

youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI

IT'S COMEDY
IF RICK WAS LEGIT SMART IT WOULDN'T BE FUNNY

the characters have faults through which opportunities for humour emerge. why complain that a character in a fucking comedy isn't wise enough for your liking?

>you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

My teacher said to me I'm a failure, that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what was so funny, that my future is on the line. "Well...you see professor" I said as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Rick and Morty." The class was shocked, they merely watched pleb shows like the big bang theory to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...how? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Its simple, my child...WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!" One other student laughed in the back, I turned to see a who this fellow genius is. It was none other than Albert Einstein.

We have this thread every day.

The person that wrote this was not serious, right?

It was in /r/incels so take that as you will

Ha! Jokes on you, I am one of the most moral CHRISTIANS and i denounce rick and morty. Rick thinks he is so smart because he's an atheist and a scientist, but God has a plan for him. Wait until my Moral, compassionate and just white god plunges that jewish named little morty into a lake of everlasting fire! I bet rick wont be so smug and unbelieving then! Us Christians will have the last laugh when we die and were in heaven and all the sinners aren't! You just wait until you die then you will all see. Bet you guys wont think Rick and Morty was very clever then. Bet you'll wish you would have got your entertainment watching something a little more clean and christ oriented, like veggie tales. Now thats a good show. All the lessons they teach, and that silly cucumber sure is a warrior. The way he gets kids to feel bad sure does make me happy. Amen brothers have a blessed day and remember to pay all your taxes!

If you watch Rick&Morty you support communism!

youtube.com/watch?v=pIf7bAi-qMQ

and wtf is a "finite central curve" BS? .. what the fuck is finite on a fucking curve? Jesus fucking christs when plebs try to mess with math they get burned so badly.

Based einstein xdlol

>If you watch Rick&Morty you support communism!
I am a communist so not only I watch but I am also redistribute it using torrents, free of charge of course!

>One other student laughed in the back, I turned to see a who this fellow genius is. It was none other than Albert Einstein.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

So you do the same with Marx's Das Kapital? Because it's worth redistributing commie bullshit?

I don't need a 150 IQ (although I do have one), to notice that the show looks like it's animated by a 15 year old.

How many layers of irony are you on?

The Simpsons used to have morals to most episodes and Christian values until around season 9 or 10, especially in the earlier seasons... since then it's just family guy 2.0, no point to any of it, no morals, no message. Garbage.

Sage, how can people like something with such shitty art style. It looks like something a kid would make.

have you ever watched a show with good animation?

I'm not surprised if you haven't, considering: youtube.com/watch?v=S3ezma9cLEs

>shilling with a reddit comment
>reddit pasta

I find it hard to even watch tv shows or movies set in the past now. they have to introduce modern ideas into it to send a message, for example women wearing pants because "I'm a strong woman I don't listen to no man" and then she goes and fornicates.
I usually watch older films and movies because of this, it's impossible for me to enjoy anything being made today.

>I don't need a 150 IQ (although I do have one)
Many of the people on Sup Forums claim to have 130 to 150 IQ. If you think that's a lot... well good for you then. I have 220+ IQ (yes, in case you are wondering the '+' means the test was not suitable for measuring my intelligence. I've been trying to craft a more reliable IQ test to measure my own intellugence, but what for, really?). I honestly cannot even begin to realize how people can survive with below 150 IQ. Not everything is flowers for me though. Very few people can even begin to understand me even when I try to talk down to them. Oh, how I wish I was born at the time of Da Vinci or Einstein, or Tesla (the person, not the car _ if you don't know who that is, try asking google, or whatever is that you regular people do when you don't know something), just to have an intelectual equal. But alas, that is not the case, and I should resign living my life in solitude, finding companionship only in science (the real one, not those so called "social sciences") and mathematics. You can all thank me later, when I revolutionize the knowledge itself, as we know it, and bring the whole humanity to a new paradigm.