Remember Mattress Girl?

Here's what she looks like now.

Feel old yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/d3gqaw/mattress-girl-emma-sulkowicz-is-backand-channeling-her-rage-through-bdsm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Remember Mattress Girl
Vaguely rings a bell...
>Feel old yet?
I AM old, but at least I'm not a nigger.

she was a feminist who falsely accused a guy of rape 18 months after the sex happened.

She walked around campus with the "mattress she was raped on".

Columbia University took her side throughout the ordeal and made the guys life a living hell.

She was the princess of Jezebel.

She got invited to congress and attended.

She released a sex tape out of nowhere, put it on a nice url webpage, and under the video said that anyone who watched it contributed to her rape. She finally lost feminist support when she did this, as a lot of people thought it was crazy

I remember that she liked anal.

now she does public bondage performances for money

not kidding

It's genuinely frightening that your life can be ruined even when the accuser makes it THAT obvious it was bullshit.

LMAO I had no idea.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/d3gqaw/mattress-girl-emma-sulkowicz-is-backand-channeling-her-rage-through-bdsm

On the plus side:

He sued Columbia. I think they settled out of court. He would have made 6 figures . Hell, if his lawyer was good then maybe high 6 or 7

>I'm not a state! I'm a monster!

Is that Miyazaki on the left?

lmao at this article

- president didnt shake her hand as she was carrying the mattress. That he warned her in advance not to.

- doesnt mention at all what the "Ceci N'est Pas Un Viol" was - a video of her getting fucked by a fat guy she found on craigslist

women with that strong face man-jaw look make me fucking diamonds

damn. nice spot

> mfw idk if my team is winning or not

I posted that here when it first made the news. Just remember when the guy she asked to fuck her in the ass DID fuck her in the ass and then didn't make a commitment, well that's rape.

qt feet for a negress

Is this fashion?

Europe what the fuck dude.

They charge 6 figures to miseducate you there. He should get much more from those cunts.

>Correction: This story originally gendered a concerned viewer at Emma Sulkowicz's 'The Ship Is Sinking' performance as "she." They use pronouns "they/them." We regret the error.
cherry on the retard cake

I'm convinced we all died and we're in hell.

she probably wrote that. I cannot believe what a joke this country has become.

Ok I gotta admit I lost a small amount of sympathy for the guy she accused.

There is NO way she was not giving off ANY crazy vibes prior to this, and every man should know that you don't stick your dick in crazy.

Moral of the story? Stay home and masturbate.

F
L
O
R
E
D
A

Fucking Xanathous sorcerers need to quit invading my playthrough!

Mattress Granny?

someone pls post the pasta

I honesty didn't know if that was satire or real life.

shes hapa

hapa suggests half white
lets be clear, she's half jew.

kek

>mfw Emma Sulkowicz
Race mixing was a mistake. Fucking Catholics

>problem?

I want off the ride

what happened to the guy? like now everyone knows she is a liar right? why is she not in jail?

Ugly women make false rape accusations in an attempt to gain social proof that they are actually so desirable that men can't contain their lust for them.

(((sulkowicz))) what a surprise

what is it with jew-asian mixes that makes them so fucked up?

>-icz

It's a meme you dip

Bondage was a mistake.

>she

When did Mattress Girl become a nigger?

uh she's a kike gook

shut the fuck up jew

this

11 year old asian jew girl in the neighborhood killed herself by smashing her head into her desk recently

her jew dad was a psychologist

leelellelel

Hmmmm... maybe because she is crazy?

I can't wait to see how Zucc's kids turn out

unironically would 2bh

I want to hate fuck that mega-sjw so bad..
Show her muh white privilege...

Dead. This woman is like a cartoon character come to life.

he got a fat settlement check from Columbia

JUST

>"Real rape survivors are capable of doing anything," Sulkowicz continued. "Rape survivors are infinitely different people and each one has a different way to handle situations."

Then get over the """""rape""""" and stop subjecting society to your obnoxious existence.

She looks like to amateur asian trap with that manjaw and flat looking chest.

>tfw when meet the person who influences you and left you wanting