Saudi Arabian guys attacked a woman that she was driving

youtube.com/watch?v=ld1ds8DrCCM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpC38eFZYJg
sapelosquare.com/2016/04/12/prophet-muhammad-and-the-skin-color-ethic/
yoel.info/moonotheismv1andv2.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw some retarded feminist post on Facebook this morning about how this is such great progress. Knew shit like this would be happening IMMEDIATELY

LOL BEST ALLY

is anything over 240p haram?

youtube.com/watch?v=jpC38eFZYJg

i cant see what the fuck was going on in that video m8

They haven't yet received the notification that women can drive

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

Technically the new law doesn't take effect until 2018. They need time to revamp their dmv bureaucracies and policies as well as retrain police to handle women within Islamic laws and standards. So any woman CURRENTLY driving is still breaking the law.

start praying faggot

All arabs are degenerate shitstains that should be gassed.

Can they though? I mean they certainly do try, but can you really call it driving?

This is the kind people women want to let into Europe. Increadibly stupid, but women follow authority and whims of larger society.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

Possibly fake.

People in YT comments are saying vids are not from SA, but from Kuwait in 2014, showing attacks of young Kuwaitis on "third sex" people.

Source: Google Translate

Muhammad was a white man and jesus was a dirty fucking kike.

Fucking pathetic sandniggers

>superior asian people

They were killing each other all the same, they just weren't as good at it.

take a number, you could be next.

We managed to do all that while being the minority.

WHY ARE THEY NOT DECAPITATING THAT WHORE?

>native australian genocide

If only we actually did. Sure a few got killed here and there when they chimped out but they were so useless there wasnt any real effort to actively genocide them.

Technically it's not legal yet. It will be in about 9 months

All this money pouring into Saudi Arabia and the best they can do is filming on a potato.

we need to import a whole bunch more of that to the US

By the time the prophet was alive, the arabian peninsula was darker than nowdays Sudan. Only Persian invaders were light skinned.

One thing I like about them they keep their bitches in line. No slut walks over there.

Idk about that
>sapelosquare.com/2016/04/12/prophet-muhammad-and-the-skin-color-ethic/

I guess you'll just ctrlc ctrlv that shit everywhere...uh?

144p is acceptable arabic standard

untill you accept it

>Persian invaders
When did the Persians ever invade Arabia? Sounds like you have an interesting alternative version of history.

>that shitty phone camera
I thought these cunts were rich.

BASED

That's because it's fake, faggot. The video is from early 2000s or something.

>Muhammad (pbuh) was white
THIS A MILLION TIMES
Trust me.

Yeah with the guy at the end holding a samsung.

>ar*b education

I hope they double it down.
In the 70s when Saudis opened TV in the country, there was a huge backlash against it. This will be twice the backlash.

Women shouldn't be liberated at all. Muslims got it right with the whores. They should be allowed to do intellectual work and research tho, other than that, just pop babies and be silent and suppressed.

well that explains it
thank you mahajalasubebajaeehd

STOP POSTING THE SAME SHIT ON EVERY THREAD!!

Women deserve to have their freedom strip, I'm okay with this. Arabs SHOULD suppress this. We all know women go loose and ruin everything with time. The more you suppress them, the more your nation is safe in the long run. They should only be allowed to BREED and to make contributions on intellectual studies. No voting. No whoring.

I always post with my moroccan flag.
Anyone not using the moroccan flag is a copycat.
It feels very good.

You got me cunt. I thought it was another video circulating the web. But this one is fake news too. It's a video of a tranny being attacked in Kuwait in 2014.

Not until next July, and they must be over 30

Mohammed was a Jew

>they must be over 30
false

Funny, first reports said age 30 but I just looked it up and now it's 18. Thanks, had no idea.

>sign in to confirm your age

Oh well never mind im sure it was good.

>he hasn't studied astrotheology
how much of a unread unthinking illiterate goy golem dumb downed manchild do you have to be to still believe in any mind control bull shit?
yoel.info/moonotheismv1andv2.pdf

Allah was a syphilitic Jew who made little balls out of pig shit, dog shit and camel dung, then he put them up his arse becuse it reminded him of how his afther, Satan used to fuck him. He came. Mohammed licked it up and put his tongue up Allah's arse. Mohammed swallowed the little balls of animal shit and when he spewed them back up, mixed up with the sperm he swallowed too, they were called the books of the koran.

WE WUZ SAND NIGGERS

>A bunch of pixels attack invisible thing
Also you can't change the laws without changing the culture.

Always this guy in every thread xD
Got his father cucked by a white man and his mom left him so now his only goal in life is to become a meme.