Stormfags have their tinfoil-tier youtube videos with yellow subtitles

>Stormfags have their tinfoil-tier youtube videos with yellow subtitles
>Poland makes a high quality propaganda movie, backed by the money of Polish government and produced by Oscar-winning animators, presenting the enire Polish perspective of WW2

How can you possibly ever hope to combat this, stormfags?

Just admit it - you lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q88AkN1hNYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SpddNW7a3k
youtube.com/watch?v=TjkrsY_2HX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enigma_machine
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/30133/did-the-no-303-polish-fighter-squadron-score-the-most-kills-in-the-battle-of-br
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Piast_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=WPzBLDpLYa8
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.754735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Polish concentration camps

Neveah 4get

How much of this is true anyway? The vid has tons of rhetoric, it seems. They make it look like Polans did all key breakthroughs against nazis.

Assuming that nazis didn't genocide jews and they died because of illnesses and gas was used to get rid the clothes of disease, which politician, in their right mind would try to debunk the holohoax when its one of the few things that your countrymen can be proud of?

Isnt poland just a bunch of ex commies wanting to be commies? Poland truely is a horrible place in the world.

>How much of this is true anyway?
All of it, actually.

>They make it look like Polans did all key breakthroughs against nazis
It's exaggerated for propaganda reasons, of course. But all of those events took place in reality.

>Assuming that nazis didn't genocide jews and they died because of illnesses and gas was used to get rid the clothes of disease, which politician, in their right mind would try to debunk the holohoax when its one of the few things that your countrymen can be proud of?
I don't understand. Where exactly is this video debunking Holocaust?

>papists

Because we got based {{{Platige Image}}} ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=7SpddNW7a3k

Don't even get me started, heretic.

I salute the Polish ethnos

Heretics OUT

>jews exagarate ww2 for propaganda reasons so they never get displaced again so they can continue doing power grabs
>countries agree to teach their citizens that Hitler is evil incarnate and he was so crazy that he genocided jews. They agree because jews have enough leverage in their countries.
>Polan makes their citizens proud of how they protected the jews, knowing that the situation as being told is a half truth and Jews were not being genocided but displaced. Never wants to come clear because its too great of a lie and whole rest of the world also keeps up the act.

>countries agree to teach their citizens that Hitler is evil incarnate and he was so crazy that he genocided jews
I think you've watched too many yellow subtitle videos, because Hitler DID genocide the Jews - it's a fact.

While it's true that Jews exaggerated THEIR suffering during WW2 for propaganda reasons doesn't make Hitler a saint, because there were far more nations that suffered under German regime - Poland the most, amongst all of them. Half of the Holocaust victims were native Catholic Poles, not the Jews, and most of Jewis victims were Polish citizens as well.

Poles are not even human
they just envy the superior Germanic man

this is what P*oles do to Germans when they think they can get away with it
then when Hitler invades to protect innocent Germans
Poland cries for help to France and UK

Wasn't that the motto of the Operation Wrath of God the Jews spewed all over Europe and the Middle East?

WE DONT FORGIVE WE DONT FORGET

youtube.com/watch?v=TjkrsY_2HX0

Yeah I kinda remember that series of attacks and their magic ciphers too.

Truly Poland is trash.

TAKE REFUGEES YOU POLISH NAZIS

outdated table baka

I have a strong feeling that soviets have something to do with determining which camps were for concentration and which for killing. As you may know, at that time, 90% of soviet leading figures were Jewish.

Really makes you think.

>WE DONT FORGIVE WE DONT FORGET
lol, you realize that that saying is the calling card of mossad right? Look it up moron. You're a zionist stooge and you probably don't even know it.

i will never be ashamed to be the underdog

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What BS (((chart))): Radium and POLONium are Polish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

So many lies in a single video, holy fuck

this

butthurt about enigma dont u?

Assemble the Sup Forums dubbers and lets make some improvements to the script

10/10, I hope you get reparations. Or better yet - I hope you get the Krauts to deny the holocaust.

LOL which autist made that image? Probably a hindu.

Everyone knows Protestantism is the easiest way to get to heaven, because their slogan is:

"Works don't save. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior for having died for your sins, and boom, your ticket to heaven is guaranteed."

Monte cassino actually

couldn't give a fuck about alan fagpipe

>Monte cassino
so it is a lie according to u?

Then why Jesus had to die on cross you retard? If works could save us, He wouldn't have to sacrifice Himself.

nothing factually wrong with video, and it's pretty cool, but ''Soviet RUSSIA'', c'mon now
USSR was neither Russian nor Russia, it was a Bolshevik communist state

>this is what P*oles do to Germans
Proofs?
How am I supposed to believe that this mutilated corps is, in fact, what description says?

They implied you took it single handily, which yes is a blatant out and out lie

>high quality propaganda movie
By using video and audio to appeal towards low IQ Poles,
>backed by the money of Polish government
the Polish government used tax money, earned by these hard working low IQ Poles,
>produced by Oscar-winning animators
to pay Jewish subverters
>presenting the enire Polish perspective of WW2
to further the Jewish post war narrative to remind the goyim of the 6 gorillion

The Jews had a safe haven in Poland for centuries, leeching of their host, gaining ground and reproducing in safety. Once their host was no longer needed, they used their former host to agitate it's neighbors until full blown collapse, i.e. Invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and the USSR. At that time, the Jewish host was the US and Britain who gave Poland the "ok" in the first place.

Poland completely destroyed then turned towards their "liberator" in 1990, the US, becoming yet again the ultimate cock sucker to the Jew, even though they were the ones betraying Poland in the first place. And today, Poland again pushes the narrative of the Jews to further their cause. Poland is the European useful idiot for the Jews, while said Jews invest their big capital somewhere else. Thus, Poland is manipulated by the Jews to point the finger at the countries where the Jews invested their money.

Perfect divide and conquer because Poland still falls for the same old trick. "Poland stronk" is used by the Jews to make you do what they want. But don't worry, the other countries are not safe from the Jew either, they just know how to play the countries out against each other. But one can't make it more obvious than this, while else would want to start agitation between neighboring countries while the world is already full of conflict, especially in another neighboring country, Ukraine.

>We broke the German Enigma code.
It's like when I have to open a jar for my missus. "You loosened it for me sweetheart."

If Holocaust was a Soviet lie, how come that the first reports of Holocaust were provided by Polish intelligence already in 1942 (and were first ignored by Allies, as you can learn from the video?)

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/The_Mass_Extermination_of_Jews_in_German_Occupied.pdf

>The numbers differ
Wow, what a revelation. So you question the numbers, and not the event itself?

WE

And to add to that:

Poland is the nation in Europe, along with Hungary, pushing towards ethnic Nationalism, something the Jews only allow for Israel or extremely weak countries economic wise. Once the time comes and the Jews need a conflict, your nation will be let to the slaughterhouse by the Jews like they did in 1939. The Jews will find away to make it happen, even if the US might join crushing you.

This video gives me a low opinion of Poland.
Especially where it talks about how the "Polish pilots terrified the Germans" or whatever, when in fact a small group of Polish pilots along with Czech, American and Canadian pilots fought for the RAF, notably in the Battle of Britain. They conveniently leave all of that out to make it seem as if the Polish pilots acted alone and were victorious alone.
The 303rd were crack pilots and they were instrumental in protecting Britain, but none of that context is present in the video.
They can't be talking about the Polish airforce's actions during the September Campaign because that would be even more dishonest, as they didn't break even against the Luftwaffe.

Oh you "crushed the German's resistance" did you, and when was this? You were occupied for the entire duration of the war and your government had been exiled to London.

They repeatedly say that "Poland was abandoned" when in reality WW2 was started over the joint invasion of Poland by the Nazis and the USSR, causing Britain and France to declare war. Starting WW2 to protect Poland and honor treaties is apparently "abandoning them"?

"We break the German enigma code", blatant lie, it was British man named Alan Turing who broke the Enigma Code.

Then there's the title, "The Unconquered", what a joke, beaten first by Germany and then absorbed into the USSR. Guess what, France lost against Nazi Germany too, but we don't make faggy, overproduced videos trying to save face. It makes you look worse, not better.

Pathetic, the video is full of lies of omission and outright falsehoods, I have a lower opinion of Poland now more than ever, you act like butthurt Vatniks. Grow a fucking spine.

It's a very good video I will give you that. I love Sean Beans voice.

>Monte cassino actually
How is it a "lie"?
2nd Polish Corps was a part of 8th British Army, true, but it was them who took the hill and the monastery.

>USSR was neither Russian nor Russia, it was a Bolshevik communist state
Then how come that modern Russians are proud of achievements of both Stalin and USSR, to the point of embracing them as a "glorious empire" and a "national hero"?

There are still thousands of monuments of both Stalin and Lenin in Russia, and they get butthurt anytime someone topples the ones in post-soviet states, or "desacrate" the memory of the "brave Red Army".

t. assblasted bcs Jews are our bros who will finally destroy g*rman cancer

>unconquered
>completely defeated ww2
polish intelligence

>video is exactly 4:20 minutes

>Jews are our bros

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

Exactly
And not Marią Kurwa

>bcs Jews are our bros
you're in for a wild ride m8

about enigma
>Around December 1932, Marian Rejewski of the Polish Cipher Bureau used the theory of permutations and flaws in the German military message procedures to break the message keys of the plugboard Enigma machine. Rejewski achieved this result without knowledge of the wiring of the machine, so the result did not allow the Poles to decrypt actual messages. The French had a spy with access to German cipher materials that included the daily keys used in September and October 1932. Those keys included the plugboard settings. The French gave the material to the Poles, and Rejewski used some of that material and the message traffic in September and October to solve for the unknown rotor wiring. Consequently, the Poles were able to build their own Enigma machines, which were called Enigma doubles. Rejewski was aided by cryptanalysts Jerzy Różycki and Henryk Zygalski, both of whom had been recruited with Rejewski from Poznań University. The Polish Cipher Bureau developed techniques to defeat the plugboard and find all components of the daily key, which enabled the Cipher Bureau to read the German's Enigma messages. Over time, the German cryptographic procedures improved, and the Cipher Bureau developed techniques and designed mechanical devices to continue breaking the Enigma traffic. As part of that effort, the Poles exploited quirks of the rotors, compiled catalogs, built a cyclometer to help make a catalog with 100,000 entries, made Zygalski sheets and built the electro-mechanical cryptologic bomb to search for rotor settings. In 1938, the Germans added complexity to the Enigma machines that finally became too expensive for the Poles to counter. The Poles had six bomby, but when the Germans added two more rotors, ten times as many bomby were needed, but the Poles did not have the resources.[3]

the Pole reveals himself again and again as a Jewish puppet
just look at all the posts by Polish flags

>Yes good got remember the six billion, now take millions of refugee's.

>born Maria Salomea Skłodowska

I don't believe for one second that these are ethnic Poles posting, just (((Poles))).

no, we ARE jews
thats why we'll win

The 2nd Polish Corps took the Monte Cassino monastery when all previous attacks of other British and Canadian forces failed.

Yeah, ethnic poles just love neo-nazis.

> this pathetic begging for respect with propaganda movies

I would prefer Poland spending money on nuclear program instead. The only thing that is respected in the world is strenght, not being good and moral.

Western Europe, Anglos and Russia are interested in annihilation of Poland to take over our population so we contributed to their economies and their countries, so they don't give a fuck about our history.

no, you are just doing their bidding
you will receive nothing from it in the end, but your hatred of Germans (who created Poland btw) will be used as a weapon by the Jews

I love your mental gymnastics

PAY UP

>to further the Jewish post war narrative to remind the goyim of the 6 gorillion
To remind that Jews weren't the only victim of war.

>Once their host was no longer needed, they used their former host to agitate it's neighbors until full blown collapse
Huh, so the Hitler and Stalin were both Jews? That's an interesting theory.

>Poland completely destroyed then turned towards their "liberator" in 1990, the US
It's the most logical choice of ally, who else should we be allied to? Trecherous Krauts, who yet again seek their way to sieze control over us? Russians, who will always see us as their sphere of influence and "inferior slavs"?

>Poland is the European useful idiot for the Jews
Yeah, especially seeing how Jewish media "love" us for not letting the poor refugees in.

World isn't black and white, stormfag. Not all the Jews are evil, but all Nazis and Commies are equally shit. The sooner you realize it, the better for you.

>Germans (who created Poland btw)
X----DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I hope you are baiting

Yep, you just outed yourself.

>discarding polans arguments atm

Butthurted krauts at it again

about 303rd
skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/30133/did-the-no-303-polish-fighter-squadron-score-the-most-kills-in-the-battle-of-br

>The new Polish squadron was called “303” by the RAF, but the Poles preferred “Kościuszko Squadron,” after the elite unit with the internationalist traditions in which many of them had flown back home. They painted the squadron’s emblem (red cap, crossed scythes, stars and stripes) on the fuselage of their Hawker Hurricanes, just below the cockpit.

Under the Anglo-Polish air forces agreement, each senior position in a squadron was to be filled by both a Polish and British officer. The two Polish flight leaders were Witold Urbanowicz, finally reunited with his former Kościuszko Squadron comrades, and Ludwik Paszkiewicz, who had been with 112 Squadron in Poland. In total four Polish squadrons took part in the battle (Polish 300 and 301 Bomber Squadrons; Polish 302 Fighter Squadron and Polish 303 Fighter Squadron) with 89 Polish pilots. Together with more than 50 Poles fighting in British squadrons, a total of 145 Polish pilots defended the British sky.

>A very ill-disciplined pilot,[2] he was seen by his commanding officers as a danger to his colleagues when flying in formation. His British CO Squadron Leader Ronald Gustave Kellett, offered to arrange for František's transfer to a Czech squadron, but František preferred to stay and fight alongside his Polish colleagues

tbc

>born Maria Salomea Skłodowska; [ˈmarja salɔˈmɛa skwɔˈdɔfska]) was a Polish and naturalized-French physicist and chemist who conducted pioneering research on radioactivity. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the first person and only woman to win twice, the only person to win a Nobel Prize in two different sciences, and was part of the Curie family legacy of five Nobel Prizes. She was also the first woman to become a professor at the University of Paris, and in 1995 became the first woman to be entombed on her own merits in the Panthéon in Paris.
>She was born in Warsaw, in what was then the Kingdom of Poland,

would've bene impressive if they admitted to the shit they did before 39.

look into it
during WW1 Germany established the Polish state for the Poles
then when Germany lost the war, Poland aggressively seized lands with a significant German minorities
look it up

about 303 part 2
>The scores of the 303rd were so impressive that RAF Fighter Command sent up British observers with the squadron. Among the doubters was Northolt’s station commander, Stanley Vincent, who wondered if the Poles might be guilty of inflating the numbers in their post-action reports. The observers, along with the British squadron commanders, found that scores were not being over reported since the Poles were so fiercely competitive with one another and so keenly aware of the scrutiny they were under by the British that they never reported a kill unless it was confirmed by at least one other pilot.

"Still skeptical, Vincent decided he would find out for himself. On September 11, he was following the squadron in his own Hurricane when the Poles encountered a large enemy bomber formation over Horsham heading for London. Flying above the squadron, Vincent watched as two Hurricanes peeled off and dived almost vertically at the German bombers “with near suicidal impetus.” Startled by the ferocity of the attack, the German pilots broke formation, whereupon the Poles began picking off the scattered bombers one by one. Several times during the combat, the Poles would close almost to a collision point before opening fire on a target. The results were devastating for the Germans. “Suddenly,” Vincent declared, “the air was full of burning aircraft, parachutes, and pieces of disintegrating wings. It was all so rapid that it was staggering.” An experienced fighter pilot himself, Vincent tried to get into the fight, but every time he started to close on an enemy bomber, a “diving Pole would cut in between, and I had to pull away to avoid being hit myself.” Remaining prudently on the sidelines, Vincent was finally persuaded. When he landed at Northolt that afternoon, he told his intelligence officer, “My God, they are doing it!”

With observers in tow, the 303rd again notched up 14 confirmed kills, an RAF squadron record for a single

Kuuuuuuuuurwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Poles are this butthurt

u rly dont know much about history and the world
just stop

kek

>during WW1 Germany established the Polish state for the Poles
My fucking god.
Sources faggot. now

>They can't be talking about the Polish airforce's actions during the September Campaign because that would be even more dishonest, as they didn't break even against the Luftwaffe.
How many Polish and Luftwaffe planes were shot down during the September Campaign?

Got me right in the feels. Fuck nazis. No matter how hard they hide behind patriotism here they are still dirty filthy nazis. No better than the communist and they should all die.

Israel is our natural ally, get over it stormniggers

that's some really nice butthurt

I see that poles are still resistant to learning

I wonder how long it will be until then next dismantling of the polish state

Now that's a rare apu

>They conveniently leave all of that out to make it seem as if the Polish pilots acted alone
This is a video that speaks about Polish deeds during WW2, so what exactly did you expect?

>Oh you "crushed the German's resistance" did you
This is the part when they're talking about Polish Army in the West.

>WW2 was started over the joint invasion of Poland by the Nazis and the USSR, causing Britain and France to declare war.
And what exactly did they do to "help" us after declaring the war?

>Then there's the title, "The Unconquered", what a joke, beaten first by Germany and then absorbed into the USSR.
And yet, Third Reich is no more, so is USSR. But Poland survived.

That's the moral of the story.

Kikes are our natural born enemies just like Germans, Anglos and Russians. Stop ridiculing yourself in this thread, moron.

I'm not Jewish why should I care about what hitler did to Jews?

I actually need a really good reason not to do it again. Also nice (((Hollywood))) director.
Funny how britcucks never declared war on the soviets when they invaded

>Oh you "crushed the German's resistance" did you, and when was this? You were occupied for the entire duration of the war and your government had been exiled to London.

we never surrendered while you did right away

>They repeatedly say that "Poland was abandoned" when in reality WW2 was started over the joint invasion of Poland by the Nazis and the USSR, causing Britain and France to declare war. Starting WW2 to protect Poland and honor treaties is apparently "abandoning them"?

if you attacked Hitler the moment he attacked us, he would be crushed before 41. but you prefered to act like pussy

>Then there's the title, "The Unconquered", what a joke, beaten first by Germany and then absorbed into the USSR. Guess what, France lost against Nazi Germany too, but we don't make faggy, overproduced videos trying to save face. It makes you look worse, not better.

we weren't conquered. we never surrendered to nazis and we stayed as sovereign country just with enforced communism

>but your hatred of Germans (who created Poland btw)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HAHAHHAHAHA!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Piast_Poland

what's wrong with being proud of positive achievements?
are they supposed to curse Gagarin because he was born in Soviet Union?
that's not how it works
>and they get butthurt
some do, some don't, generally most Russians accept that Stalin was a murderous tyrant, but he obviously had some achievements
they aren't communist and most don't want a return to communism, thus your point is invalid

Still doesn't beat L.U.C.'s version desu
youtube.com/watch?v=WPzBLDpLYa8

>Stormfag term used to silence who who question "history"
Stop. It's not working the way you thought it would.

>To remind that Jews weren't the only victim of war.
You should start with this: Nobody outside Poland cares that Poles died in the Holoclaus. Maybe adress that first.

>Huh, so the Hitler and Stalin were both Jews?
You lack reading comprehension. If they were both Jews, no agitation would have been needed.

>It's the most logical choice of ally, who else should we be allied to?
Of course, allying with Jews is "logical" and natural for you.

>Trecherous Krauts, who yet again seek their way to sieze control over us?
The ones who try getting "control" over you are the same people who have done this through the last centuries: The owners of big capital. In their heads, nations do not exists, ethnicities do not exist, just cattle to be exploited.

>Jewish media "love" us for not letting the poor refugees in.
That is the divide and conquer part. Somehow the Jews must make the other countries hate Poland. The media is not shitting on Poland because they hate you, they just need to keep Europe weak so that it is busy with eternal conflict, no matter how large that conflict gets.

>World isn't black and white, stormfag. Not all the Jews are evil
Thank you Schlomo Shekelsteinowitz.

ashkenazis are the real master race

>Jews
>Enemy to poles
It's like you're arguing the fact that poles are the lost "13th israeli tribe"
Embrace your inner jew

You should probably have watched the video that user linked instead of going straight for "muh joos" you dumb faggot.

>Anti papacy
OK I can get down with that
>Anglican
>Literally fuck you I'm making my own version of Christianity this time with black jack and hookers
Naw man you lost me

This.
Israel and based Bibi literally BTFOed the dirty kikes who kept spreading the lies about "Polish Death Camps" and "Polish antisemites".

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.754735

You didn't crack the enigma codes that were used by the Germans in the war.
Yes polish codebreakers broke an early cypher and handed their work over to turing, but it was bletchley park and our code breakers that busted the Germans enigma.

Also, the Germans killing your Jews helped you stay a nationalist country free from progressive Muslim mass Immigration.

Look at Sweden, most of their Jews survived and many other Jews from Scandinavia fled to Sweden as a safe haven. They have far more Jews than Denmark or Norway.
Those Jews now own major TV stations and newspapers.
Other than that it's a nice video. Monte cassini was an allied victory though, many British imperial forces fought for it.

and finnaly
>Pathetic, the video is full of lies of omission and outright falsehoods, I have a lower opinion of Poland now more than ever, you act like butthurt Vatniks. Grow a fucking spine.

you opinion doesn't matter pierre. your country doesn't mean shit since french revolution. you are in decilne and you don't even have a will to defend yourself you didn't have it 100 years ago not to mention this days when you are being colonized by niggers